[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

ye not touching physical reflect maps, what are some other mods you are not doing?

just started mapping myself, rolling pretty neat, taking shitloads of damage all the time seems to be part of the build :D CWDT to the rescue.
"
pripple wrote:
ye not touching physical reflect maps, what are some other mods you are not doing?

just started mapping myself, rolling pretty neat, taking shitloads of damage all the time seems to be part of the build :D CWDT to the rescue.

Phys reflect, lmp/gmp (only in Bloodlines), temporal chains, -max, half/no regen

Vuln is "OK"

Everything else is fine
Why not take Iron Reflexes?
"
Danzze wrote:
Why not take Iron Reflexes?

I don't use grace, and endgame, the only item which grants evasion is Devoto's Devotion. Chest will eventually be Kaom's.

It's 5 points just to have it
Really like this build! What´s your Flask setup?
IGN: _Krixos_
"
Freakazoid17 wrote:
Really like this build! What´s your Flask setup?

Seething of Staunching/Grounding/Heat
Perpetual Topaz of Warding
Atziri's Promise
Hey, what is your cyclone dps?
I'm trying to decide if i want to go righteous fire or cyclone build on my next character and since both of my builds reach nearly the same HP and have the same playstyle (only different trees and damage sources), i guess i have to decide by dps numbers. Which is a great thing, doesnt happen often to me as hardcore player.
Hello Love the build so far lvl 48 atm.

Noob question here but why dont you pick Path of the warrior? 1 point for 12%physicaldmg + 10 armour + 20 strength not worth it?

Last edited by ryuen on Jan 9, 2015, 7:12:15 AM
"
ryuen wrote:
Hello Love the build so far lvl 48 atm.

Noob question here but why dont you pick Path of the warrior? 1 point for 12%physicaldmg + 10 armour + 20 strength not worth it?

There are better nodes around. Like 4% ias at the duelist start, or the 14% physical damage +14hp one.

"
hartzfear1995 wrote:
Hey, what is your cyclone dps?
I'm trying to decide if i want to go righteous fire or cyclone build on my next character and since both of my builds reach nearly the same HP and have the same playstyle (only different trees and damage sources), i guess i have to decide by dps numbers. Which is a great thing, doesnt happen often to me as hardcore player.

Self buffed in a 5L with frenzy charges it's 20700.

Having played Righteous Fire back in the 1MHC when it was still OP (reached lvl94), I'd recommend going cyclone.
Noob question, does puncture hurt you while you use cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info