Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can someone explain why change to dual wielding this leauge? Wasn't stack sticking nerfed? What am I missing?
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:
Looks like we are dual wielding this season. I think I am gonna miss the permanent onslaught from Ahn's Heritage.

If it makes you feel any better, we're more powerful without it. Enki's adjusted the nodes to completely compensate for the cast speed, more than make up for the attack speed (movement skills), so really we just lose some movement speed. Overall it pays significant dividends in overall damage (something like 20%?) due to the nature of all those stats we get on our offhand.
"
NobodySuper wrote:
Can someone explain why change to dual wielding this leauge? Wasn't stack sticking nerfed? What am I missing?

Weapons have always been stat-sticks for casters. The changes they made this build don't affect casters, and the shaper/elder affix nerfs don't affect this build. We swapped to dual-wielding because Enki found a different weapon/tree set-up that significantly boosts the build's damage.
Last edited by dualism04 on Dec 6, 2018, 6:52:37 PM
Wow...Spiritual Aid. Did I miss that in the past or is it new this league? That's insanely OP. I was trying to figure out why Enki decided minions were our new best friend.
"
Wow...Spiritual Aid. Did I miss that in the past or is it new this league? That's insanely OP. I was trying to figure out why Enki decided minions were our new best friend.

You may have overlooked the node but even so it wasn't part of his 3.4 guide. I happened to catch Enki's character in Delve a couple of times and he was playing around with these nodes even then. Also note the readjustment to the tree above the Witch that offer even more minion bonuses.
Last edited by dualism04 on Dec 6, 2018, 7:14:30 PM
Yeah, I just sat down to copy his build and then edit it to go after as many minion nodes as possible. Those are completely OP. Granted, Enki is probably doing that right now. Also, on second look it only applies to damage increase, not cast speed and nothing defensive.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 6, 2018, 7:49:40 PM
Last edited by SpreadYourFire on Dec 4, 2019, 1:16:40 AM
No more shield charge during leveling means no more shield right?

So dual wielding ?
Why not use a single scepter + spirit shield?
At the high end, we dual wield Scepter or Daggers for maximum damage mods. Leap Slam won't work with either Scepter or Daggers, not sure how we will trigger Fortify, until we can switch to high end daggers and use Whirling Blades instead.

I guess til then, it will be Scepters and Flame Dash without Fortify.
Last edited by Morigaine on Dec 6, 2018, 8:26:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info