Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Sajwo wrote:
I don't know if im blind but i can't see the leveling passive tree. I only see trees for 80/90/100. Could you please add like lvl 30-70 tree? A very good guide btw

His PoB has it broken down by each act and what passives you should have

Last edited by snwkill on Dec 6, 2018, 4:19:13 PM
Most important questions

What Helmet / Armor MTX is Enki using in the uber elder video.
"
NateDiesel wrote:
Most important questions

I think it's the supporter pack from bestiary, so it's impossible to buy.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
NateDiesel wrote:
Most important questions

I think it's the supporter pack from bestiary, so it's impossible to buy.

RATS. thanks for the info though.
Excellent build, I love how you took the time to show the levelling process in detail! Gonna try this one as my starter next league!
I hate dying and already read through a couple dozen of pages here but some questions remain:

Are there any ways to make this build tankier?

Like using a loreweave or using 1-2 Call of the Brotherhood for freezing enemies?

Any other ideas other than skilling more %life nodes?

Greetings & ty for the great guide!
"
BrickTheSlab wrote:
"
CISyn wrote:
Hi,

Can someone explain to me why Herald of Thunder is dropped?

Cheers!

In the leveling guide an PoB you can see that Enki is now taking Mind Over Matter keystone in Act 2. You probably cannot sustain mana with active Herald and MoM.

But I'm wandering why is he taking MoM so early.

If you go straight for MoM at the start, you will find that you have enough mana to sustain all of your Arc needs, even with HoT and Clarity.
Hello Enki, thanks for the great and thorough guide.

I am theorycrafting around running this type of build but as an Ascendant with Elementalist/Slayer nodes for the cull, more life leech and overcap (for survivability) and not going MoM.

Have you thought about any alternatives similar to this and have any ideas on the pros/cons of doing it? It looks like the clear should still be just as good, with the boss killing capability having a bit higher caps. Maybe with MoM it wouldn't be as tanky I guess, but the overleech should at least help compensate for that?

The main problem I find myself dealing with is if I will be OK without a source of leech (assuming I'm not missing something) until I get an Atziri's promise or something.

Again, thanks for providing such a thorough base to think from!
Looks like we are dual wielding this season. I think I am gonna miss the permanent onslaught from Ahn's Heritage.
"
SARUofAKITA wrote:
Hello Enki, thanks for the great and thorough guide.

I am theorycrafting around running this type of build but as an Ascendant with Elementalist/Slayer nodes for the cull, more life leech and overcap (for survivability) and not going MoM.

Have you thought about any alternatives similar to this and have any ideas on the pros/cons of doing it? It looks like the clear should still be just as good, with the boss killing capability having a bit higher caps. Maybe with MoM it wouldn't be as tanky I guess, but the overleech should at least help compensate for that?

The main problem I find myself dealing with is if I will be OK without a source of leech (assuming I'm not missing something) until I get an Atziri's promise or something.

Again, thanks for providing such a thorough base to think from!

Slayer is useless without Dualist dmg leech nodes and they are in really bad spot for casters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info