Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Great guide. I love this build. I play with no trading and it massacre all red tiers maps in a blink of an eye. Red Elder is also easy. Tried Shaper once but lost all portals when he was belo 15% life :( I'm curious what will be the changes in 3.5 for this build.
I don't know whats worst. Waiting for league start or Enki's updated guide :(
Would using malachai's artifice and a flame golem work well for this build? Never used the unique but it seems promising.
Really looking forward to trying out this build as a league starter, testet it a bit in ssf towards the end of delve, and it felt great, and knew this was gonne be my league starter as long as arc didn't get nerfed, and it didnt :)
"
xXSikoticXx wrote:
Would using malachai's artifice and a flame golem work well for this build? Never used the unique but it seems promising.

It would function, but whatever Enki recommends will probably function the best in all but extremely high end builds.
Enki, I've used a lot of PoB builds in my time and I have to say: You're one of the only people I've seen use the Notes section, include leveling trees, properly label socket groups, and include alternative socket groups pending on gear.

One of my main frustrations with guides is needing to keep the forum post open at all times along side PoB.

Thanks for all the work you put into this.
Very good guide, thanks.
I don't know if im blind but i can't see the leveling passive tree. I only see trees for 80/90/100. Could you please add like lvl 30-70 tree? A very good guide btw
"
Sajwo wrote:
I don't know if im blind but i can't see the leveling passive tree. I only see trees for 80/90/100. Could you please add like lvl 30-70 tree? A very good guide btw

It is under the

Levelling this build Section

He breaks down each Act as to what to do and he has a small passive tree at the end of each Act.

It is very neatly laid out and very user-friendly.

"
x_Peleus_x wrote:
"
Sajwo wrote:

It is under the

Levelling this build Section

He breaks down each Act as to what to do and he has a small passive tree at the end of each Act.

It is very neatly laid out and very user-friendly.

I also really recommend using the Path of Building tool. Once you import the build you can change it by Act using the dropdown in the bottom to see the build progression.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info