Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
tirrorex wrote:
No more shield charge during leveling means no more shield right?

So dual wielding ?

Yes, DW.

"
loukyy wrote:
Why not use a single scepter + spirit shield?

Because the offensive benefits of DW outweight 1h + shield.

"
Morigaine wrote:
At the high end, we dual wield Scepter or Daggers for maximum damage mods. Leap Slam won't work with either Scepter or Daggers, not sure how we will trigger Fortify, until we can switch to high end daggers and use Whirling Blades instead.

I guess til then, it will be Scepters and Flame Dash without Fortify.

Huh? Leap slam works with Scepters.

Ah, my bad, sorry, Leap Slam only mentions Axe, Mace, Sword and Staff as valid weapons, didn't know that includes Scepters, excellent!
@Themasterofw
Getting into yellow maps is no issue with completely selffound gear, done it myself for two leagues in a row now.

@kabytos
The build seemed to work well for players in Delve HC, so as long as you like the Hit & Run playstyle it should be no problem for atleast the content we know yet.

@Beverast
I'd recommend Occultist for CI, would require lots of changes and end up as a completely different build tho.

@xXSikoticXx
Nope, i'd rather go with a solid life/res ring and get that same damage in an other slot instead.

@NateDiesel
Journeyman Supporter Set, from a very old supporter pack.

@Crysthal
Loreweave wouldn't help that much and we'd lose the shock immunity, which in return can make us take more damage with Loreweave than with Inpulsa's unless we give up a unique flask to counter shocks.

1x CotB would likely not be enough to freeze anything that can actually hurt, 2x CotB means we'd lose a huge amount of damage and the best mana sustain option. The total damage loss from all changes would also mean more time for the enemy to kill us.

Instead of changing up the build, the best options would be an Enfeeble Solstice Vigil, assuming they exist, and whatever gives the new Sapped ailment plus stacking Hinder on jewels and high life + mana on gear.

@SARUofAKITA
I've looked into other options but Elementalist is still the best. I don't remember the numbers anymore, but when comparing it to Ascendant Elementalist Slayer (someone did ask this before) it was a very significant damage- and noticeable survivability loss, and imo what Ascendant Slayer has to offer is not worth that payoff.

@jlh165
Yeah that node is pretty insane, and it takes off the struggle for most to bother with helmet enchants without feeling like they miss out on damage. I've theorycrafted for a while, but found just the nodes leading to it and Lord of the Dead is the best option. Originally planned to get Spiritual Command aswell until i've noticed it only applies minion attack speed.

@loukyy
Ele Res Penetration and Gain Ele as Chaos are just way too strong for shields to compete, plus another attack speed roll and the DW attack speed bonus are great for mobility.

---------------------------------

Guide + miniguides are now updated for 3.5, except for the SSF Progression. Took a few more hours than expected but I wanted it to be good and we all know that takes its time. Or maybe I started procrastinating. Or both.

I can only thank everyone again for all the enthusiasm and hope the new setup will work out well in Betrayal!
twitch.tv/enki91
Dont get it why dont use shieldcharge? Is leap Slam a fastermovemoment speed then shieldcharge ? What should i use to lvl and for early on for the race?
@jeanpaul A dagger in the offhand allows for more DPS than a shield. Without a shield you can't use shield charge.

A common complaint of the build was that it lacked single target dps. Enki has tried to address that by increasing the DPS.

From my experience, daggers without cast speed are garbage and it's pretty hard to craft a good daggers with cast speed + lightning damage to spells/penetration/extra chaos.
I tried dual wield sceptres before and using only flame dash on uber elder was not a pleasant experience.
Will see, I guess
Whats a faster movement Skill? Leab Slam or whirling blades?
i'm using clear mind and took out clarity, what gem should i run with CWDT + enfeeble?
Last league I made the mistake of not focusing enough on shock effectiveness and don’t want to make that mistake again. Is there a way to reach 150%? I see 60% from talents, 35% from a L26 Arc, 40% from Inpulsa’s, and 10% from an abyss gem (total 145%).

I missed the fact we can get it on helms. Doryani's Invitation would also be a decent starter belt for shock effect.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 7, 2018, 12:16:36 AM
@Enki91

I gone reading your guide and i am at the flasks part you have linked 2 times the basalt flask mate there unless i am reading this wrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info