Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey guys, first I want to thank Enki for that great guide !! (Helped me a lot as a PoE noob).
Could someone review my character to help me to find upgrades? I feel like i'm lost. I've already started to think about empowers and tried to find another weapon but I couldnt.
Thank you all!
Enki91, in your videos the Arc is kinda purple - is it cosmetics or influence of some other stones? Does it affect damage?
"
MMrrTT wrote:
Enki91, in your videos the Arc is kinda purple - is it cosmetics or influence of some other stones? Does it affect damage?

It's the purple skin for Arc. You can buy it as a alternate skill effect.
What a beast of a build. Been facerolling T15 like they are T1's...

Thanks for this!

Current setup is:

Gear

XBox player, here, and I know that presents some difficulty for those attempting to answer specific questions regarding gear/stats, so I'll try to keep it "general."

Here are some relevant, I hope, character and ability stats. (Note: This is from the "Xbox" version, so any ridiculous weirdness between these numbers and what may show on PoB/other can be attributed to XBox reporting/analysis differences.)

Lvl 87

I only have a five-link Inpulsa's and a Skullhead equipped, with the rest being rares and an Abyss belt with Flask Duration on it and a suitable gem.

Hit Points: 4092
Mana: 2350
Str: 226 / Int: 407 / Dex: 108 (Gear not optimized, of course.)

Mana Regen: 186.7

Arc Stats reported by XBox:

DPS 19,427
Cast Per Second: 3.51 (Without any triggered buffs or Onslaught.)

Chance to Shock: 45% (no golem), 145% (with golem)
Shock Duration Modifier: +60%
Shock Effectiveness: +126%
Lightning Penetration: +47% (No Light Pen on gear, yet. Working on it.)

(Yes, Cold damage is added via gem, but only a five-link Inpulsa's right now, so no Hypothermia.)

Stats from gear that I have specific questions about:

Totals

+Elemental Dmg: +40%
+Spell Dmg: 74%
+Lightning Dmg: +39%
+Lightning Penetration: 0%

My First Question: In general, how should my +Spell Damage, +Lightning Damage, + Damage (if any) results look relative to each other? IOW, it appears there's a switch to +Lightning Damage weighting when acquiring Inpulsa's, to boost the power of the explosions. Should I regard that as always being the best to focus on, even to the exclusion of other +damage type mods, or is a mix of these stats, with just a weighted emphasis on +Lightning, the better choice? (This would require some forumlae calcs that just is not easy at all to do with an XBox character, so I'm just looking to get a general idea.)

Second Question: This regards Ahn's -

My current shield is:

Ivory Spirit Shield (Yeah, I know, but it works and is decent for the stats concerned.)

+16% Increased Spell Dmg
+29% Increased Spell Dmg
+49 Energy Shield
30% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate
20% Fire, %27 Cold

So, equipping Ahn's, I'll lose the Shield Stats in terms of +Spell Damage and, importantly, +30% Mana Regen. I'm wearing a Paula +30% as well as a few bits, here and there. I have never, ever, had any issues with mana at all unless I was getting my butt kicked for me... I can cast non-stop, all day with the current cast speed, though it may start eating into mana regen as I bump it up a bit and/or Inpulsa's kicks in. But, the mana leach also seems to work just fine, too, to keep it filled all the time.

I'll loose some gem stas when I replace them with the needed gems for the Ahn's combo to gain always-up Onslaught. But, that may be manageable, if very uncertain and tricky on XBox, due to lower player population and more difficulty in finding gear on the Trade Board.

And, so to the question:

Am I going to benefit much more in terms of dps, mana regen, and "killing power" vs "survivability" considerations if I switch to the Ahn's configuration now, before obtaining some other stat improvements that don't rely on the shield slot? Just how weighted/valuable should I consider the Ahn's configuration over all other choices? (Yes, I know, eventually it will be great. But, I have to get to that "Eventually" point, first.)

My last Question: How long will this mainhand last me?

Void Scepre

40% Increased Elemental Damage (Implicit)
Adds 17 to 28 Physcical
21% Increased Lightning Damage
+39% Fire Resistance (NOT MY FAULT! It came that way, out of the box..)
24% Increased Burning Damage (/shrug I didn't pick it, but it's extra I guess.)
33% Increased Spell Damage (Master)

I like the stick. It's decent and has three affixes I want, right? Getting one of the Uniques, right now, just isn't possible as the prices are pretty high. I'd be better off price-wise saving for a Watcher's Eye/Ring Combo, if I get lucky with currency and item availability.

I apologize for no ability to link my character. But, it's not my fault! :) If any further stats are needed, I'll try to supply them.

I have no issues with maps up to Tier 7, so far. But, single-target damage does seem to be a bit lacking, right now, perhaps due to spell penetration and cast speed being a bit lower than optimum? I've only ever died to physical damage bossmobs either in a confined space or when I get stuck on some ground element. Fight Duration "could" be a problem before I get single-target dps a bit better.

Anyway, even if any specific questions can't be answered, a general idea in regards to the subjects above would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: I'm having a terrific time with this build! One of the best builds I've played so far and, without a doubt, one of the most remarkable and outstanding Build Recommendation pages I've ever seen! It's a beautiful build page with everything the player could possibly need to take up playing and building this Witch Build on "Day One." A beginning player, new to the game, could follow this guide to the letter and have a wonderful experience doing so! +9000 Internet Points to Enki! I will DEFINITELY be watching Enki for more build recommendations!
Last edited by Morkonan on Sep 23, 2018, 3:07:36 PM
"
Seethr wrote:
I've been saving up for a 6L Inpulsa's, but I'm curious, do you recommend going for the 5L and dropping a support gem? Is it that much of a damage boost?

I'm able to clear maps fairly easy (not very fast). I feel like the one main missing piece is inpulsas, but I'm still 5Ex away from getting a 6L.

Having grabbed a 5L/6S Inpulsa for about 1ex, I can safely say that yes, you should definitely grab one while saving for a 6L. Packs just *melt* with it on, even in T8/T9 maps (farthest I've gotten so far). And I'm really only using it as 4L because I've tossed Item Rarity into one of the blue slots until I get to higher tier maps. A++ would recommend
How do you go about crafting the Bramble Call listed in the weapons section?

I tried to make one myself, after getting the damage penetrates roll I realized I can't add the mod because it can only have 1 suffix while magic.

Do you need to get this to rare and then get lucky and anul the right one?
Hi there!

I don't understand how to increase my damage further. According to PoB, even if i'll get somehow +1 Inpulsa's and double wrath watcher's eye, i'll wont be able to get to your level of damage from PoB link in first post. I have 300k dps without flasks against Shaper, while you have 450k. It's not much difference in items, you have slightly better jewels and jewelry, but i don't believe it can give me +100k dps (+1 inpulsa's and double watcher's eye will give me another 50k dps). Please help.

Spoiler
"
undelorth wrote:
Hi there!

Omg so nice weapon. How much ?
"
pkirill wrote:
"
undelorth wrote:
Hi there!

Omg so nice weapon. How much ?

Crafted myself with fossils, so can't really price it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info