Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Enki,

Thank you for this build. As someone who can only play 4 hours a day due to life, i love this build, especially when everything goes poof when u cast arc.

I made some variation on your build but i cant seem to get the damage up. Can you provide feedback as to where i need to make changes. Apologies for the gem setups as it is a mess right now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alundril/characters

Thank you in advance :D
@Shaddolf I find the extra burst now and then very helpful.

@Enki

I've got good mana sustain now, as for getting rid of the mana leech gem with my orb of storms...what should I replace it with? Empower? I'm still new but I figured higher levels would be better?

Last edited by Path_Of_Bear on Sep 22, 2018, 10:52:30 PM
I've been saving up for a 6L Inpulsa's, but I'm curious, do you recommend going for the 5L and dropping a support gem? Is it that much of a damage boost?

I'm able to clear maps fairly easy (not very fast). I feel like the one main missing piece is inpulsas, but I'm still 5Ex away from getting a 6L.
Is there any better endgame statstick than metamod crafted one?
What should i craft last on this; mana, chance to shock, or 0.2 life leech from lightning damage?

Also what can i upgrade in my build in general? Most obvious one are enchants, but which ones should i aim for on gloves and boots? Cheers.
@pixelix
Beacon of Ruin applies atleast a 10% chill no matter how much Cold Damage relative to the enemy life you deal.

So you saying beacon of ruin removes thresholds for ailments?
IGN Pixelexer
Last edited by pixelix on Sep 23, 2018, 4:15:19 AM
Hey everyone

i'm following this guide, and it seems pretty solid, and i'm doing well, and having a lot of fun.

there's just 1 thing that i don't understand why does thes abyss need to say adds # to " cold dmg to spells (while holding a shield) ? can't it just be a normal one saying adds # to # cold dmg to spells?
-
Last edited by Ciukutus on Feb 9, 2022, 10:42:25 AM
"
Fogty wrote:
Hey everyone

i'm following this guide, and it seems pretty solid, and i'm doing well, and having a lot of fun.

there's just 1 thing that i don't understand why does thes abyss need to say adds # to " cold dmg to spells (while holding a shield) ? can't it just be a normal one saying adds # to # cold dmg to spells?

you need at least 1 cold damage to spells to proc your Hypothermia support gem, it does not matter where and in what form it is, but an abyss jewel is the best and easiest place to get it.
"
muramiri wrote:
"
Fogty wrote:
Hey everyone

you need at least 1 cold damage to spells to proc your Hypothermia support gem, it does not matter where and in what form it is, but an abyss jewel is the best and easiest place to get it.

it's just that i have a Abyss saying "Adds 6 to 11 Cold Damage to Spells, and nothing more, it dosn't say the "while holding a shield"

in the jewel guide enki have written that the abyss is with (while holding a shield)

the one i have without the while holding a shield does the same thing right ?
"
Fogty wrote:

it's just that i have a Abyss saying "Adds 6 to 11 Cold Damage to Spells, and nothing more, it dosn't say the "while holding a shield"

in the jewel guide enki have written that the abyss is with (while holding a shield)

the one i have without the while holding a shield does the same thing right ?

yes it does the same, notice that ”while holding a shield” is in brackets, i guess he meant that it is an optional feature.
So you don't have to worry, as long as your arc tool-tip states that it deals at least 1 cold damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info