Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey GUYS § just rerolled into Arc , sitll missing 3 jewel slot on tree ill work on this tomorrow but i tried some maps and.... well what the hell is this single target? i take like 2-3 minutes per boss on maps? what im doing wrong? anyone can take a look on my profile and gimme some advices? ty guys
"
Hey GUYS § just rerolled into Arc , sitll missing 3 jewel slot on tree ill work on this tomorrow but i tried some maps and.... well what the hell is this single target? i take like 2-3 minutes per boss on maps? what im doing wrong? anyone can take a look on my profile and gimme some advices? ty guys

Don't use Concentrated Effect but Controlled Destruction gem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Enki91/characters
Last edited by Sidad on Sep 24, 2018, 11:14:25 PM
"
lesiooo wrote:

are this gloves ok to this build?

that's pretty much a shield charge/flame dash item. I'd save for another build though
GeF, Enum, Zyra
"
Sidad wrote:
"

yeah my bad here didnt paid attention , also any advices for single target improvements? ty !
hello Enki can you help me to biuld me dmg i find it to low for now i got almost evrything in biuld that don't cost alot of curency i try to change me scepter but rly can't find anything that will make difrence in dmg dunnp how to change me weap i serch but nothing give me so many spell power and cast , only miss penetration but i can't change 15% pen for almost 50-60 % spell power and even if its little better dont find eficincy to give like 5 ex or more for new weap and get so little difrence.
you can check me acc its open
"
andrei88 wrote:
hello Enki can you help me to biuld me dmg i find it to low for now i got almost evrything in biuld that don't cost alot of curency i try to change me scepter but rly can't find anything that will make difrence in dmg dunnp how to change me weap i serch but nothing give me so many spell power and cast , only miss penetration but i can't change 15% pen for almost 50-60 % spell power and even if its little better dont find eficincy to give like 5 ex or more for new weap and get so little difrence.

"
lKaNz wrote:
"
Sidad wrote:
"

yeah my bad here didnt paid attention , also any advices for single target improvements? ty !

I'd say fastest and easiest single target dmg boost would be to swap enfeeble with conductivity. Other than that anything with lightning penetration will boost dmg by a lot. Start with Flask, than look for/craft better Sceptre, try to get Watcher's Eye with Wrath/lightning penetration etc.
Last edited by Sidad on Sep 25, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
"
Sidad wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

I'd say fastest and easiest single target dmg boost would be to swap enfeeble with conductivity. Other than that anything with lightning penetration will boost dmg by a lot. Start with Flask, than look for/craft better Sceptre, try to get Watcher's Eye with Wrath/lightning penetration etc.[/quote]

I almost got level 20 ark skills with quality 20 to level 20 i will try to get corupt now and take 21level vaal ark then i will try lightning damage to make it 21 but still i need ne weap for shure this cant be best weap for me ?
So, I'm wondering what is the weakest parts of my current build, that I can prioritize improving, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kairotox727/characters FarinaKillian is the Witch Ele,

What do you think?
"
kairotox727 wrote:
So, I'm wondering what is the weakest parts of my current build, that I can prioritize improving, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kairotox727/characters FarinaKillian is the Witch Ele,

What do you think?

Change the Cerberus Limb for Catalyst as suggested in the guide. Or a good rare sceptre.

Change gloves for Command of the pit+abyss jewel or gloves with spell damage.

The jewel you have in your belt can be improved. Try to not depend on jewels for resistances.

Try and change the mana flask for The Wise Oak and make sure your highest uncapped res is Lightning. At lvl 88 you shouldn't be having mana issues to need a mana flask.

Also something i noticed in OP's videos, is that he stopped using Herald of Thunder to just using Clarity+Wrath on Essence worm. This way you have a TON more mana and leeching with Orb of Storms should make u not need a mana flask.

I have to say THANKS to the person that posted the Fossil crafting recipe for a good sceptre. Metallic+Aethetic+Sanctified, with those i crafted a better scepter than Doryani's.
"
andrei88 wrote:
I almost got level 20 ark skills with quality 20 to level 20 i will try to get corupt now and take 21level vaal ark then i will try lightning damage to make it 21 but still i need ne weap for shure this cant be best weap for me ?

Yes you need to get your gems in armor to at least 20/20. Further dmg boost would be Arc 21/20 Wrath 21/20 etc. Better weapon preferably with Lightning penetration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info