Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm enjoying the build so far, but I'm stuck in upgrade path #4. I don't know what to upgrade first with my 7ex. I feel like if I buy something, it will not give me the needed help I need.

I have 6L Inpulsa, and the watcher's eye that I need. I still can't do Uber Elder (almost though lol), and can't even stand in front of shaper.

If anyone would want to help a dumb player like me :)

You can link poe.trade items for me if you can, (srry)
Last edited by dnates2014 on Sep 26, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
"
Morkonan wrote:
[Spoiler]
"
Nhmrath wrote:
Hi from another xbox player as well, at least you have an inpulsa as I haven't but have to admit that I play SSF this league.
On Inpulsa's that most important attribute we are looking for is increased effect of shock max roll you could get is 40% here. Explosions is good for mapping so not bad to have between 8 and 10%. The rest is to ignore I mean life is still good even with 65 life.

It is max roll on Lightning and a few points from max on the other two meaningful stats. It cost me 6 ex. But, I tried for two weeks to buy other Inpulsa's with no success. Either they didn't accept my bids, wanted far too much for a badly rolled Inpulsas, or just didn't log in.

"
Next point is Ahn's Heritage. This shield is the best u can use no matter if you have to sacrifice to other jewels in the passive tree. Even if you lose damage which I doubt as onslaught is way too mighty u still take the silver pot out and swap it with a sulfur flask (40% increased damage). Every crimson jewel you can corrupt no matter if they are magic or rare, at least those fragility jewels I do have. At least something.

I'll try it out, today. I'll have to do some "figurin'" to decide what other jewels to drop, though.

"
Wondering you said 19k on arc which level your gems do have. Admit I am lvl 92 but still without inpulsa unbuffed town damage is already close to 30k.

DPS is now showing to be 21k, after an upgraded neck with spell/lighting/cast speed on it. (I was very happy when that dropped!)

Also, I don't have a 6 link, yet. None of the Inpulsa six links were worth what they were asking for them, since they were terribly rolled and just out of reach on price. (12+ex or so) So, I am running without Hypothermia. I know it isn't taken into account in the calcs, though.

All gems are just now dinging on 20 and I am starting the upgrade process. I didn't level all of the necessary ones in my alternate weapon slots, so it's going a bit slow. That's probably a good reason why my XBox Sheet dps is a bit lower than it should be. (I was having so much fun that I forgot. :) )

"
You mentioned 45% chance to shock without golem, 145% with. It's not your golem that's our conflux Ascendancy which switching the different elemental alignments every 4 seconds.

Gotcha. I'm used to the golem running about in my Hideout and changing my sheet stats as it moves back in range. That's likely the instinctive reasoning I used for that, having forgot to take into account the bonus from cycling elements.

"
Cheers.

Thanks much for the reply!

I'll incorporate the Ahn's today (Have two in my stash) and rework around that setup. That's likely a big boost, so I'll post back the results for a light comparison.

One thing about this build that's a bit different than others:

Once the player has a decent 5+ linked Inpulsa's, the build enables them to put all the mid and high-mid, maybe even more, Maps on "Farm" status.

There are a goodly number, even of SSF, builds out there that depend on uber gear to really shine. They can get "grindy" in mapping, struggling to clear the really good maps, just to have a chance to find "something" to give them that final key item so they can then "do the thing and get their build-completing gear."

This build just does not give a darn about that. The Inpulsa's is key, of course. But, after that, it's all gravy and being able to quickly clear rich maps is easily in reach, even with sub-standard gear, at least compared to the end-game gear.

I've played several SSF builds on Xbox, trying to compensate for the somewhat less than optimal Trade market it has. It has been better, this league, IMO, likely due to Delve and the influx of gear and currency from that. But, still, optimized items are hard to come by and it's not as easy as "Just search for it" on XBox as it may be on PC.

Thanks again for the advice!

PS - Some help, here: For comparison, what's your +elemental dmg, +spell dmg, +elemental Penetration and Cast speed? (And, any straight +% all damage you might have?) I'm trying to get an idea of where I stand on those variables. I should probably check the damage formula and manually experiment by plugging in some numbers to see what effects it the most.

Edit Add: I haven't completed my Uber lab, yet. That's 10% dmg, right there, so that helps to explain some differences. (Tried it twice, but made the mistake of doing it on a Saturday. I prob picked the wrong one boss mod to do it on, too. Anyway, fighting lag and worrying about crashes and disconnects is often more worrisome than boss encounters... :) )
[/spoiler]

Hi, about the crashes you are right do have bad struggles while entering the delves. Last time even 2 crashes, it's quite annoying.

Yes the last Ascendancy will be the flame golem, it's a nice damage booster too. Had my über lab done at lvl 90, (sorry would have it done way earlier, but the trials arsed me so badly) and was easy, way too easy to be honest, there I fear Argus more :))

Sure my damage was first of all focused on cast speed so in town its 4.87, 5 golem buffed in hideout without Ahn's Heritage. As enky already said keep it at five and stack elemental/lightning damage, as it helps us more than spell damage.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
Last edited by Nhmrath on Sep 26, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
@dnates2014:
Super Cheap: get your flasks quality to 20 for all flasks.
Or try to get best rolled atziris(15% chaos elemental damage, should be only 1-5c) and wise oak (15% pen, costs ~60-68c atm), because thats basically useful anyway and you get 5% penetration (which is a big boost) and dont have to change anything else gear wise.

You can run merciless lab or uber lab to get enchants, however i would recommend to change boots/Gloves/ring and amulet for something with more dmg potential (penetration on the amulet for example). You don't need a diamond or amber base, a two stone ring fills out resistances more easily. Opal Ring with good stats is best in slot but super expensive. Jade amulet base for example would help you get rid of dex problems.
So you can focus more on more life/more mana/resistances and offensive power.

You can also get +20 more life from a better ahns heritage, which is super cheap to buy.

Changing to a rare weapon with elemental penetration combined with high elemental/lightning damage would also get you higher dps.

PS: After burning to many fus (more than voricis 1500 offer) on trying to 6-link a good inpulsas im pretty much stuck before #4.:)
-
Last edited by Ciukutus on Feb 9, 2022, 10:41:23 AM
@ENki91 me lightning res is more than others yea i miss some flask but on path of exile biulder i make maks like 517k i think i was hoping to make at least 1m whean i use all flask and effects .
2 days ago i try to kill minotaur, but i hit the botton :) left him at 25% and i die 6 times:D and they say this is easyest from all guardians..

Need more burst dmg to kill more faster boses .

And why you dont make any strams any more i try to catch you , but no sucsess :(
Hey, been doing this build SSF, I've reached level 86 and beaten Atziri, and got the Flask from it. Loving this build so far! What do you think about the lightning variant of Doryani's Invitation? Would it be any good for this build?
@Enki

"
..Cast Speed is useful until you reach 5 casts per second with Arcane Surge up, this also includes the Onslaught from Ahn's. After that it's best to stack as much lightning / elemental damage% as possible, spell damage only if there's no better damage prefix, such as on amulets. All three stats give the same damage increase, however only the first two boost Inpulsa explosion damage so they should have priority...

I'll do that, thanks! I think cast-speed is close to 5, now, without Arcane Surge up, but with Ahn's. Since we've got all the Delve crafting mechanics, it might be much easier to craft some gear than trying to buy it on XBox. So, I'll try that. (Keeping in mind the uniques I still need.) Thanks so much for this build and for replying to a lowly XBox'er! :) ;)

"
Nhmrath wrote:
Hi, about the crashes you are right do have bad struggles while entering the delves. Last time even 2 crashes, it's quite annoying.

I had several Delve crashes, yesterday, and lost three maps, at least, to crashes too... My connection is great, it's either their client or their problem, not mine. I have noticed that I can crash the game, sometimes at will, if I let muscle-memory take over too easily. ie: I crashed the darn game with a "timeout" message just by dashing to my stash and quickly moving around inventory items without thinking about trying to let the game "catch up" first. The game knowing the player's actual position, in-game, is critical, it seems, when interacting with game elements like chests.

"
Yes the last Ascendancy will be the flame golem, it's a nice damage booster too. Had my über lab done at lvl 90, (sorry would have it done way earlier, but the trials arsed me so badly) and was easy, way too easy to be honest, there I fear Argus more :))

Right now, my damage is great for running mid-level maps. (8-9) I don't care about any mapmods and never have any issues. I haven't "pushed," though, and am just trying to get all my map tiers complete, first.

I finally "got mad" and did Uberlab. (IOW, I decided to be determined rather than anxious and, when that happens, I generally do well.) Leveling up my Flame Golem, using Stone right now, just because. I've got a Chaos already leveled, so may try that out. Should be nice in Lab if I ever decide to run it again... :)

"
Sure my damage was first of all focused on cast speed so in town its 4.87, 5 golem buffed in hideout without Ahn's Heritage. As enky already said keep it at five and stack elemental/lightning damage, as it helps us more than spell damage.

I'll be working on that, next. I probably need to do as Enki suggested and plug my numbers into PoB, really. But, that's going to take a bit of time. :(
Did some expensive upgrades (25ex jewel, 3 ex rare jewel (exalted +mana, lucky), 3 ex gloves) and was forced to fill resistances with some shitty jewels as well, damage in PoB still shit (400k fully buffed without shock, wtf) but finally was able to kill uber elder myself with 1 portal left. Personal goal completed, i can rest now.

@Dioktis
You could try Efficacy or Faster Casting.

I went with Faster Casting, thx! I understand once Hypothermia is available I should switch to it?
I love your build so much !! It's so funny ! I write you to say thanks for it :D and I wanted to show what I crafted I just lucky exalted the chaos dmg !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info