Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Ury401 wrote:

Skullhead is more of a leveling/budget helm. You can search for a Shaped helm with Adds x to x Lightning damage to spells, life, resistances, and optionally Mana regen.

Also you can look up a Stigyan Vise belt, with proper resistances, life, and X% increased lightning damage and a good abyss jewel with shock, life and hinder/lightning damage

Thanks for the tips!
Also bought a command of the pit and fixed my res after that. :)
Could you please check my char again and help me what to upgrade next?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kuchen85/characters
Char: Cayaliona
Hi I'm not sure if this has been asked before but how do i paste or import/export using pastebin in your path of building section of the guide? I've tried everything even creating an account with pastebin but i still can't find the right commands or where to paste it to. Thank you in advance for your help

PS love the build =D
Hey, I'm pretty new at playing I don't have a lot of budget right now so I did a Cerberus Limb + Ahn's Heritage that I corrupted for 34% block ... Not sure if that was a good plan for me?

It gave me a DPS boost over my other sceptre and around 400 energy shield.

Character: MtLady
Hey guys can someone look over my char and give me advice what i need to upgrade for this:
- good endgame boss damage
"
A1c3 wrote:
Hey guys can someone look over my char and give me advice what i need to upgrade for this:
- good endgame boss damage

Just looking briefly,

I'd say you don't have the right flasks, you should use an Atziri's Promise. Expand the OP's flask section. He says specifically not to use a unique sulphur flaak I think...

Wouldn't hurt to get better life rolls on some of your gear too - the boots might be an easy place to upgrade.
Hey, just wanted to share my new sceptre for this build:

Got quite lucky with it, made it with a single slot resonator with lightning mods fossil. :D
"
Petrikov wrote:
Hey, I'm pretty new at playing I don't have a lot of budget right now so I did a Cerberus Limb + Ahn's Heritage that I corrupted for 34% block ... Not sure if that was a good plan for me?

It gave me a DPS boost over my other sceptre and around 400 energy shield.

Character: MtLady

Cerberus ".5% spell damage leeched as life" does NOT help, as we basically cap our leech with "Paragon of Calamity"

**oddly enough, Doryani's Initation belt does boost leech to .7% on character sheet and actually seems to be breaking the .5% cap. where eve a 33% block shield and Cerberus doesn't go over .5%...

Best and cheapest upgrade is to CAP your RESISTANCES! Path of Building (get this program!) shows you way under capped on Resis. All of them should be atleast 78%, and over capping helps on -%Resis maps.
Hello. Just wanna hear some advices about my items and what I can upgrade to be more efficient. Just finished the game and started mapping. Have 4.5k of life and 1.7k unreserved mana.
"
S4gaz wrote:
Hello. Just wanna hear some advices about my items and what I can upgrade to be more efficient. Just finished the game and started mapping. Have 4.5k of life and 1.7k unreserved mana.

First of all you need to buy inpulsa's. Even 5l is better than just random 6l. Then you need essence worm ring with wrath and watcher's eye with manaleech when affected by wrath. Don't forget to buy 21lvl arc also. Next to it all your rares a pretty mediocre, especially weapon, try to get at least catalyst. And of course you need 6l inpulsa's and helmet with additional chain enchant eventually.
Last edited by undelorth on Sep 27, 2018, 9:59:04 AM
Just a quick note - if you are having trouble finding Sanctified fossils (or if their outcome is less than stellar, like my experience so far...) - A Metallic, Aetheric and Prismatic fossil combination can get some good results (and easier to find.)

Its not the greatest sceptre on the planet - but raised my idle dps by ~1200, Ill take it. Going to try this combo a few more times on my backup sceptre and see if I cant get a better one.

Last edited by Ripperjk on Sep 27, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info