Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello there,

are those Rings recommended or is 1 The Taming and the other The Essence with Wrath fine?
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Sep 27, 2018, 1:39:35 PM
Hello Enki,

Iam really intrested in yours build and trying to achieve something like that myself. Iam trying to combine this build with magic find and ofcourse i know, that general DPS will be decreased of that. I will leave you my pastebin link, maybe you can tell me, what iam doing wrong and why my DPS is so low (it should be higher) https://pastebin.com/5hNRMM79.
"
Nekar1869 wrote:
"
Petrikov wrote:
Hey, I'm pretty new at playing I don't have a lot of budget right now so I did a Cerberus Limb + Ahn's Heritage that I corrupted for 34% block ... Not sure if that was a good plan for me?

It gave me a DPS boost over my other sceptre and around 400 energy shield.

Character: MtLady

Cerberus ".5% spell damage leeched as life" does NOT help, as we basically cap our leech with "Paragon of Calamity"

**oddly enough, Doryani's Initation belt does boost leech to .7% on character sheet and actually seems to be breaking the .5% cap. where eve a 33% block shield and Cerberus doesn't go over .5%...

Best and cheapest upgrade is to CAP your RESISTANCES! Path of Building (get this program!) shows you way under capped on Resis. All of them should be atleast 78%, and over capping helps on -%Resis maps.

Pff man i serch for those jewels be curuisity ... wtf is price of those stuff most usless are 2,5ex and good ones 25-50 ex i liked one that give 19% of dmg i take as mana and mana leach ufcorse 50ex no comment :D
Hello, thanks for your guide, loving it!
Which 3-link setup should I use with Doryani's Catalyst to make it's Supported by Level 20 Elemental Proliferation somewhat effective?
Last edited by Ejaka on Sep 27, 2018, 2:42:46 PM
Loving the build in Delve, currently level 91. Here's my current items, and always up for input.

"
Ripperjk wrote:
Just a quick note - if you are having trouble finding Sanctified fossils (or if their outcome is less than stellar, like my experience so far...) - A Metallic, Aetheric and Prismatic fossil combination can get some good results (and easier to find.)

Its not the greatest sceptre on the planet - but raised my idle dps by ~1200, Ill take it. Going to try this combo a few more times on my backup sceptre and see if I cant get a better one.

I second this!

I crafted this sceptre with that formula:

It's a lot better than Doryani's. The lightning res could be another better dps roll, but it makes so Lightning is my most uncapped res, so it boost my dmg that way.

I crafted this ring with just Aetheric and Metallic:

Boosted my dmg by a lot, and the mana regen is always good to keep MoM working.

Also i want to tell everyone, using Command of the Pit it doesn't add the Arcane Surge to the overall dps in Path of Building. You guys need to add it manually.

To do this: Go to skills, click on Orb of Storms (i guess everyone has Orb of storms in Command of the pit) and then add it on the 4th slot lvl 1.
Last edited by Ury401 on Sep 27, 2018, 7:06:22 PM
Hey, I have a 6 link tabula and the unique's I want as a start.

Is my next purchase a watchers eye? Do I get this over the inpulsa?
"
midnightL wrote:
Hey, I have a 6 link tabula and the unique's I want as a start.

Is my next purchase a watchers eye? Do I get this over the inpulsa?

No, Inpusla is one of the core items of the build, get it asap, even 5 link is better than any 6link chest.
Yesterday i bought this scepte for 3 ex
and this helmet for 1.5 ex
, how do you think is they fitable with this build ?
LOVE THIS BUILD!! this is the first character that I've got this far into the game almost level 90 the clear speed mobility is awesome however I think i'm doing something wrong :/ I have 4,5k hp 2k mana this is my full gear:
Spoiler

I also have the 2 fragility jewels for perm onslaught and a few jewels with cold to proc hypotermia somewhat fully ascendant but at higher map tiers I could randomly get oneshot or the boss dies very slowly and kills me in that time cus I don't know their mechanics I did elder yesterday for the first time ever and it was... horror he killed me with 2 hits I had to look for a carry to waste the time I got him to spawn o.o I feel for clear speed its ok but my single target damage is very very low any suggestions
Last edited by xDesann on Sep 28, 2018, 4:42:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info