Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@lhlsken: I spent around 450 chaos, so like 900-ish fusings. Looking back it was a real stupid thing to do, fusing my own 6link. I beat the market by like 50-40 chaos, but I could have lost everything and ragequit the league xD
is it possible for u to add ur own stats "C" of that character? or u dont have anymore that char
May I ask why not using Vaal arc? Since it has 40 bounces so should be good? Sorry I am new to the game...
in leveling the build, act 4
‣ Buy Cast when Damage taken and Immortal Call from Siosa and link them (keep at Lv10 & Lv12!)

immortal call cant buyed by a witch before the lvl 6. i dont find it on Siosa
new'ish player, ripped on kitava got 2 shot porting back in. Felt pretty weak against her, literally the only fight i actually saw myself dying too lol. 2.1k life, 60-65% res. Just felt like i couldn't do dmg. Great guide though, gonna reroll and try again. Most likely gonna farm before kitava this time.
Really hard buying gear on xbox too, barely anything on the market so i'm basically SSF
Last edited by acidytrips on Aug 28, 2017, 2:47:07 AM
@HappyFeet067: I see you got a higher level Ball Lightning already, and yeah the level difference is one reason why it may feel a bit weaker than Arc currently, as spells gain their base damage through levels.
Its damage in PoB seems low since that tool only shows the damage for each ball, and doesn't consider the effect that reduced/less projectile speed has on DPS, but ingame you will notice with an appropriate level it will deal really great damage.

Rest of your gear looks ok for now, bit lowish/missing life on rings but eventually you'll be able to upgrade all slots. I highly recommend a Pledge of Hands as next investment, and then any of the listed uniques you like and some rares with high life and resistances.

I'm probably not the right person to ask about exp/h efficiency since it's something i just never really cared about, so i don't know how to maximize it. You could check out some high level HC player streams, they're usually good at that and you can probably get some ideas there.
Just be advised that Lv100 can be an extremely long grind, the exp gains fall off rapidly after Lv95 and once you've reached Lv98, you're about halfway done. Good Luck with your goals!

@Fuuchouin1: They work, but aren't impactful enough to be worth it over just a pair of rares with good resistances and higher life/mana.

@Tooschoolforcool: Congrats!

@KaitoPS: I still have the char in Standard, actually had the stats up for a while but it's one of the less relevant things that i had to remove to stay within the 50k post character limit cap.

@lbjsslollol: Vaals skills need souls to be activated, which highly limits them in their usage. Incase of Vaal Arc it's 64 souls (kills) you need before you can use the skill one time, then need to gain another 64 souls to use it again.

Next issue is that Vaal skills can't be supported with Spell Echo anymore, so compared to a regular Arc setup with just the helmet enchant and Spell Echo you gain only about the amount of chains of 2 casts of Arc, and that's just not worth the trouble to make it work.

@guVzera: Thanks, going to fix this.

@acidytrips: That's unfortunate, Kitava can be really tough. Even i still got some troubles with the fight in Act 10. Good luck on your reroll!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi there !

Thx for this nice guide, very helpful :)

I started playing poe again after a break of several years, I'm probably very outdated, so I apologize in advance for all the silly things I'm going to write.

I see that you are using elemental overload. There is one line there I do not fully understand: "No damage multiplier for ailments for critical strike". Does this mean that the additional dmg from shock will never work any more ? Or does this mean that if a mob is shocked and I do a crit, the bonus from shock will not apply (but if I don't crit, the the bonus from shock still applies) ?

Thx for your help !
"
Golgho wrote:
Hi there !

Thx for this nice guide, very helpful :)

I started playing poe again after a break of several years, I'm probably very outdated, so I apologize in advance for all the silly things I'm going to write.

I see that you are using elemental overload. There is one line there I do not fully understand: "No damage multiplier for ailments for critical strike". Does this mean that the additional dmg from shock will never work any more ? Or does this mean that if a mob is shocked and I do a crit, the bonus from shock will not apply (but if I don't crit, the the bonus from shock still applies) ?

Thx for your help !

That line only refers to damage over time from ailments, which comes from burn, poison and while not relevant in this case, also bleed. Shock is unaffected since it doesn't deal damage itself, just debuffs the enemy to take more damage.

With Patch 3.0, crit multipliers for hits and DoT ailments got seperated since crit DoT builds used to reach extremely high damage with comparably low investment. Now there's a new Keystone named Perfect Agony for those builds, which will apply 30% of your crit multi to the ailment crit multi, and make hits deal 30% less damage.
twitch.tv/enki91
so i got lucky and picked up a Stone Of Lazhwar just after rerolling, is it worth using early game? i have a life regen/max life Araku Tiki on atm, not sure my block % will be high enough to do it justice at low 20's over the life, right?
"
acidytrips wrote:
so i got lucky and picked up a Stone Of Lazhwar just after rerolling, is it worth using early game? i have a life regen/max life Araku Tiki on atm, not sure my block % will be high enough to do it justice at low 20's over the life, right?

Yeah, the Araku Tiki or any rare amulet you may pick up is better than Lazhwar until you get Bone Offering and first lab done, then you can consider changing.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info