Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I've had some very uncomfortable stages leveling this build so far on xbox. The power comparison to the RF I used on PC this league is very noticeable, ESPECIALLY on bosses. They take several times longer, especially act 5 Kitava since you cant pick up Immortal Call as a Witch prior to act 6 solo now. I don't imagine this will be something I push into red maps, but I'll give it a try since I made it to act 7 already.
Last edited by BrandoInExile on Aug 28, 2017, 2:06:38 PM
"
xINSERx wrote:
@Enki91: Hi , man, in your guide in gloves you have arcane surge with supported gem, but for proc Arcane Surge Baff need spend ~350 mana, but supported skill (flame dash, orb of storms) have ~30 mana cost, how proc arcane baff??? Sorry if repeat its question )

Sorry for my english, thx for answer

That´s why you don´t level your Arcane Surge all the way up. Here you can look up how much mana spent will trigger Arcane Surge. So you look up how much mana your skills cost and then stop leveling up the gem at that level.
Thank you very much for this guide. I tried to play this back when it came out. But I have been in the Diablo universe since the original and found it difficult to convert. 1400 mind numbing hours of D3 later and i'm done.

This guide saved me. It held my hand into a completely new (and complicated) skill tree and item system all while making sure I was progressing into content at a proper pace to my skills, level and gear. I can't thank you enough for this guide. I know meta changes over time and nothing is perfect forever but this guide is as on point and up to date as anyone can hope to ask for these days.

Again, thanks.

I am a beginner to this build and trying it out, first witch ever made and only other char is lvl 15. There is something about this build that I know everyone else understand but me. The Bone offering is all about granting minions. But this is a lightning build and totems are considered minions. Why do you use a minion item without summoning any minions? I'm very sorry if this is a dumb question.
"
Darknesdance wrote:
I am a beginner to this build and trying it out, first witch ever made and only other char is lvl 15. There is something about this build that I know everyone else understand but me. The Bone offering is all about granting minions. But this is a lightning build and totems are considered minions. Why do you use a minion item without summoning any minions? I'm very sorry if this is a dumb question.
The Necro tree from labyrinth allows offerings to effect us, so bone offering grants us the buff too
@BrandoInExile: Yeah that's just how it is. Single target has never been a strong point of this build, my focus is more on fast clearing and an easy gear progression which i think this build does very well.

@xINSERx: In addition to what lhlsken wrote, you need to keep your Arcane Surge most likely at Lv8.

@Criticool: Thank you :)
twitch.tv/enki91
I just want to thank you for this build!

I have been playing off and on since Beta...but...well...I pretty much suck at this game; though I enjoy it and that is what matters!

Having a blast playing it and just hit 84...which makes it my second highest character ever...the first made it to 85....and I was playing an older version of this build for that character as well.

I was trying to decide for weeks what flavor of build I was going to play for harbinger and I am pretty sure I did a happy dance when you posted this build! I usually play a ranger build.....but....my two highest characters have been your Arc Witch....so..that says a lot!

Still a lot of work to do on the build (which is the fun after all!)! Thanks for the fun this has provided, it really matches the way I like to play a game.
This build is so much fun, I enjoy it to bits. This is the closest I ever came to rebuild the glorious chain lightning sorc days of d2. thanks a ton <3
Hi, i want your opinion on a change i've made. (I'm new in this game)
Spend 100 mana without a 6L Pledge is almost impossible so i cant use Kitava.
I dont want to stop casting arc to cast desecrate/bone offering, so i linked CWDT with desecrate, bone offering and immortal call. The problem is i cant level bone offering more than lvl 14 because the CWDT lvl requeriments on lvl 10 (56).
You think its possible to go with this until i get a 6L pledge or is very difficult to mapping with this (weak bone offering)?
Its worth to lvl CWDT more than lvl 10 to fix it?

(Sorry for the english, not fluent)
Thanks a lot for the build! Quick question: Maybe I am missing something but the endgame build uses 25 sockets - how do I get more than 24 sockets on my gear? (6 from Weapon + 6 from Cheast + 3*4 from Head/Gloves/Boots = 24?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info