Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Not sure if EE is worth it, How do you correctly keep it applied without wasting time? I lose a lot of damage during bossfights either waiting for it to run out so I can trigger it with fire damage or accidentally applying it with arc because I didnt stop soon enough and fucking up my damage.
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
acidytrips wrote:
so i got lucky and picked up a Stone Of Lazhwar just after rerolling, is it worth using early game? i have a life regen/max life Araku Tiki on atm, not sure my block % will be high enough to do it justice at low 20's over the life, right?

Yeah, the Araku Tiki or any rare amulet you may pick up is better than Lazhwar until you get Bone Offering and first lab done, then you can consider changing.
Thought so, appreciate the help man. D2 vet but PoE is waaay different, your guide is the best i've seen on here, not just the way you explain everything, that added little levelling guide is handy too ;)
@rynstone: We use Elemental Overload, not Elemental Equilibrium.

@acidytrips: Thanks man! It's feedback like this that keeps me working on the guide.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91: Can you explain why we link sockets in kitava's thirst in the way we do in the guide? I don't quite understand.
"
@Enki91: Can you explain why we link sockets in kitava's thirst in the way we do in the guide? I don't quite understand.

It doesn't actually matter, only thing you want is having Desecrate somewhere before your Offering skill in the links so the first cast can already proc it.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91: I have some doubts about continuing with this build, I'm at 4k life and with MoM I still feel insanely squishy the moment I'm in a boss fight.

The trash clear on this is pretty nice but the moment my offering and onslaught runs out I'm kiting like mad and wasting 2-5 minutes killing most map bosses beyond tier 8. The trash clear isn't even THAT great, I still can't do breaches if I value my xp because even with a 6 linked arc I just get surrounded and overwhelmed 50% of the time.

I spent around 100c to get good half-decent damage/cast speed/life jewels, and even if I put ball lightning+projectile slow into my 6 link pledge I still feel like single target damage is lacking. I can't really do any maps beyond tier 8 unless I always skip the map boss, or feel like constantly resetting my level 81 xp AGAIN as I have been doing for the past week.

I'd say the build got really expensive really quick by the time I got to mid-tier maps, and I don't feel like there has really been a payoff to make it all worth it.

Am I doing something wrong? Can you please look at my character? Because right now I can do trash clear up to T13 but if I have any intention of leveling up I have to skip all bosses beyond tier 8.
Last edited by Tooschoolforcool on Aug 28, 2017, 11:59:10 AM
@Tooschoolforcool: Nothing wrong with your gear or tree, although i'd recommend using an Eternal Life flask and a Hallowed Hybrid flask instead of your current life/mana setup, but that's up to you.

Never really had any of the issues you mention, Breaches were easy to clear and only time i died to a boss was from the Lightning Thorns on Promenade boss, was a little careless there.
One thing i notice is that you're missing Decoy Totem in your links. That gem is kind of a one socket wonder, and will immensely help you with bosses given your gem has a high enough level.

I'd say stay in the maps you can clear for now, and check which bosses are considered dangerous in the sheet linked in the mapping section. There really is no reason to run any red maps at your current level when easier maps still give great exp, keep the reds for when you got more life and Lv20 gems.

Only upgrades you could do to gear are a 6L Chest, Stone of Lazhwar with Block corruption, more movespeed on gear and running Merc lab for a nice boot enchant, but i guess if you don't feel comfortable with the build right now then those things won't really change that.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91: Well I'll keep trying, I've sunk way too much into this build to stop here xD
"
Enki91 wrote:

That line only refers to damage over time from ailments, which comes from burn, poison and while not relevant in this case, also bleed. Shock is unaffected since it doesn't deal damage itself, just debuffs the enemy to take more damage.

Thanks for your reply ! Indeed, in this case that makes this node very interesting for this build :)
@Enki91: Hi , man, in your guide in gloves you have arcane surge with supported gem, but for proc Arcane Surge Baff need spend ~350 mana, but supported skill (flame dash, orb of storms) have ~30 mana cost, how proc arcane baff??? Sorry if repeat its question )

Sorry for my english, thx for answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info