Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is maligaro's restraint good since we are doing so much shock?
"
Fuuchouin1 wrote:
Is maligaro's restraint good since we are doing so much shock?

Nope. Sure the extra movespeed and damage would be nice, but the opportunity cost is way too high.
You'd lose a very important lifeslot and would also have to be shocked yourself, which means taking extra damage all the time.
twitch.tv/enki91
are all of the skills we should be removing up to date? I feel like all of my ability hotkeys are full and most of my gem slots are already filled, but you keep adding more? also when you say we should get immortal call how do we get it ? :3 I assume trading
Hey,

New to PoE and decided to follow this guide for my first char.
Just wondering what I should upgrade first as I'm unsure even after reading the "Upgrade Order Guide".

I'm capped on elemental ress and I know that my chest and weapon are pretty bad.

Currently I'm progressing through low tier maps, trying to farm some chaos orbs to buy a 5L Pledge of Hands. Is there anything else you'd recommend me to get before that or should I keep saving for the weapon?

Cheers
Last edited by CouldRay on Aug 26, 2017, 6:09:23 PM
@Munix69: Yes, spells that are automatically triggered or auras/aurified curses don't need to be on your keybinds to be active. Immortal Call should be available at Siosa after finishing the Breaking the Seal quest in Act 4, if not then it's available at Lilly when finishing Fallen from Grace in Act 6.

@CouldRay: I'd recommend buy some better gear with life and resistances first, then go for the Pledge. Ideally you want to be resistance capped without needing a Bismuth Flask in maps, and have a lifepool of atleast 4k.

You can keep your chest, just scour it then either craft with alts until you get a good liferoll with a resistance and regal it, or use some Screaming Essences of Greed until you get something better.

You should also work on your flask setup, especially a Basalt Flask will be a great survivability boost.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 27, 2017, 5:40:47 AM
Thanks for the guide! I'm following it right now

I have a lv 81 character, could you take a look at it ( TheAmazingCloud , my main @ profile) and tell me where you think I should progress now? Any serious bottlenecks?

Also - Ball Lightning deals very little damage for me - will getting a lv 18 gem make it comparable with Arc? I tested in path of building and regardless of the gem lv the predicted damage output comes out really low everytime... I assumed it's because the staff has +2 to the gem lv while the body armour doesn't, but swapping them doesn't help either.

Thanks ^-^

Edit - I'm also lost in regards to how much exp/hr should I aim for in maps, or how to measure my effectiveness in terms of currency/hr..

The endgoal for me is LV 100 at some point.

Last edited by HappyFeet067 on Aug 27, 2017, 12:14:41 PM
is three-step assault good? since i'm gonna be on permanent onslaught mode..
I figured this out :3
Last edited by Munix69 on Aug 27, 2017, 8:11:59 PM
6 linked my pledge of hands today. Getting onslaught and dropping fevered mind for a good jewel really kicks the build into another gear lol.
"
6 linked my pledge of hands today. Getting onslaught and dropping fevered mind for a good jewel really kicks the build into another gear lol.

Damn... How many Orbs of Fusing did you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info