Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Steve_H wrote:
"
Aingeru_J_M wrote:

what is the criterion to level up Arcane Surge?

your arc should cost more mana than arcane surge needs to procc. watch out if you use inspiration support gem, cause it lowers your arc mana cost and wont procc arcane surge after one cast of arc anymore. but you can buy a new arcane surge.

But also remember that we get rid of Arcane Surge in Act 4 and replace it with Spell Echo. I kept mine at level 6.
In Act 4, Enki says "‣ Add Cast Speed to both of your wands after unlocking the recipe in Dried Lake."

However, in Act 3 "‣ You can unlock a powerful Lightning Damage to Spells craft at the end of Lunaris Temple,which you should craft onto both of your weapons if possible."

So I was able to put the Lightning Damage to Spells on both of my wands, and I'm still using those same wands in Act 4 (and Act 5, in fact). One doesn't have an available suffix slot, so no contention there. One does. Which craft is better? According to my POB, keeping the Lightning Damage to Spells is better, as replacing it will lose me about 1.3k (6.6%) Full DPS.

I expect I'll stick with these wands until better ones come along, or until I switch up to the Agnerod West in mid maps.

Perhaps the wording of the Act 4 crafting could be altered to say something about using the Cast Speed or Lightning Damage to Spells crafts as available, and checking POB for which is better?

Also, just noticed that the mid mapping character progression has disappeared.
Last edited by UtherSRG on Apr 8, 2023, 7:34:57 PM
<3
Hii Enki! been following your build for multiple leagues now and its been my go to! I was wondering its it at all possible to fit a stormcharger unique into the end game maps set up? seems like it would help alot for more damage and has built in lightning res, i am quite new to the game still so apologies if this is a bad suggestion <3

Did anyone else notice their Galvanic Field doesn't fire its periodic beam anymore after Crucible? Or is there something in the updated build that prevents it?
how can i delete this post?
Last edited by rafinnn on Apr 10, 2023, 8:08:08 PM
Newb question here. So I got lightning exposure by eldritch ichor on my gloves, it says 12%. I have a passive talent that says I will get minimum of 18%. I also have an Ascendency talent that says I get 25% on top of that. So is my exposure always 18+25=43%?
Hello.

Thank you for this guide and build. I am enjoying it so far.
Just so you know, there is a mistake left in the guide: you mention "Shaper of Winter" for Hypothermia but we do not take this ascendancy node anymore.
Hello noob here, have a question.. just got a Vaal arc drop and was wondering if that is viable to this build or should I stick with the base version.. thanks a lot for the build really making me dig deep into the game more then I ever have.
What AOE does this build have besides WoC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info