Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Marshallxdx7 wrote:
Hello noob here, have a question.. just got a Vaal arc drop and was wondering if that is viable to this build or should I stick with the base version.. thanks a lot for the build really making me dig deep into the game more then I ever have.

I was told to not use it.
Is the placement of the "Passive Skill Tree" different between "Act 1 to 10 Progression" and "Early Maps Progression"? Does this mean that the tree needs to be reset once you start using maps?

I'm playing Act 2 at level 27.
"
Kateroze wrote:
Hello.

Thank you for this guide and build. I am enjoying it so far.
Just so you know, there is a mistake left in the guide: you mention "Shaper of Winter" for Hypothermia but we do not take this ascendancy node anymore.

But we do? We get Shaper of Winter after Merciless lab.

Edit: Nvm, I guess guide got tweaked a bit since last time I've checked.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Last edited by AltairLT on Apr 13, 2023, 9:10:17 AM
Hey! I already done starter build and it's work perfectly~! Great work friend <3. I have a question to anyone, is somone there who have some good endgame build for Arc or Crackling lance for Uber Pinacle bosses? I want to start making it bigger <3
"
sumotya wrote:
Is the placement of the "Passive Skill Tree" different between "Act 1 to 10 Progression" and "Early Maps Progression"? Does this mean that the tree needs to be reset once you start using maps?

I'm playing Act 2 at level 27.

Yes. After Act 10, grab the three Intelligence nodes off of the starting point, then respec away the 8 or so nodes that are not shown in the Early Maps tree, replacing them with nodes that are.
Added the Crucible Passives that you can look out for on Annihilating Light.

Regarding Shaper of Winter and Hypothermia, those are still very much parts of the build.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
Added the Crucible Passives that you can look out for on Annihilating Light.

Regarding Shaper of Winter and Hypothermia, those are still very much parts of the build.

Thanks! Great job as always!

The 3.20 build had a mid-maps progression, but I see it is gone for this version of the build. Is this intentional?

The 3.20 build had a mid-maps progression, but I see it is gone for this version of the build. Is this intentional?[/quote]

More than likely it's not there because of how he has the Endgame Progression writeup written. It's pretty much step by stepping each improvement to reach endgame, which helps as a mid-map progression.
"

The 3.20 build had a mid-maps progression, but I see it is gone for this version of the build. Is this intentional?

More than likely it's not there because of how he has the Endgame Progression writeup written. It's pretty much step by stepping each improvement to reach endgame, which helps as a mid-map progression.
"
Uragami wrote:
"

3.20 also had this step by step, but included 3 sets (early, mid, and endgame).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info