Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Well, another League Start with Arc it is i guess :D

Had a blast with your Build last League, even more so after an unexpected Mageblood popped up in one of my Ritual Altars.
Looking forward to what the changes bring on the Table, and as always, thanks for your Work man :)
Hey Enki, thanks for detailed build. Can you please check skill tree links at Act Passive Tree Goals. Because they are not same with POB links. Or maybe I confused because I am kinda new to game.

For example all the nodes are selected at very north of tree at POB links while half of them selected at Passive Tree Goal links.

Thanks in advance.
"
Enki91 wrote:
Updated for 3.21! I might've missed something, will double check after I got some sleep.

The build is still based on the same Annihilating Light setup, but accommodated for the coming nerfs. I took this opportunity to do a few bigger changes to make it more of a mapping focussed build.

Most importantly - golems are gone. While they were strong, they were also annoying as hell and died too much in some content. They also used up too make gem sockets, which kept restricting this build to Flame Dash for mobility.

The movement skill is now Lightning Warp. Yes, it needs more sockets to work but it also has no cooldown. And it's more thematic.

Voice of the Storm makes up for the loss of the Lucky non-crit Lightning Damage mastery. It's about as strong as a really good +2 amulet, but hopefully much cheaper.

The damage loss from our amulet slot is made up for by using Conductivity instead of Enfeeble.

Molten Shell was replaced with Immortal Call, which shines especially once using a small cluster with Enduring Composure.

Oh yeah, and we're back to Inpulsa.

Didn't really pay much attention to the Mastery changes up until I updated my PoB and saw 20% of total damage just straight up deleted. Not gonna lie... I ducking blame Spark for this! xddd

But hey, need to look at the bright side, right? I didn't really consider playing Arc two leagues in the row, but with the amount of changes made to it do look FRESH!

P.S. FML... I've purchased ALL the golem skins during Sanctum. :DDD
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
How would the build be if its not only a mapper ?

Is there an Elementalist Arc build that is more of an allrounder ?

I just dont know if I have the time to make another charakter just for bosses. Or will this build also be able to kill all bosses in the game, just not as efficient ?

Thanks in advance whoever answers :P
Last edited by Crusher152 on Apr 7, 2023, 5:48:36 PM
"
Theedle8056 wrote:
Hi, Enki!

Thank you so much your build. This is my 1st Arc build, and I really love it (after Seismic trap). But, I totally confused, cause if you check PoB, you'll see that it's absolutely different than Tree in a links after each act. What should we do? Stick with links in post and ignore PoB? If yes, maybe will be better to remove PoB link?

he respect some points later in the build
Played to act4 with a three link and have nothing to complain so far. I found a +1 all lightning skill sceptre very early which helps doing more damage. I am also about 3 levels ahead monster levels, cause i kill to much :D
"
Crusher152 wrote:
How would the build be if its not only a mapper ?

Is there an Elementalist Arc build that is more of an allrounder ?

I just dont know if I have the time to make another charakter just for bosses. Or will this build also be able to kill all bosses in the game, just not as efficient ?

Thanks in advance whoever answers :P

Arc has always been more of a mapping skill than bossing one to begin with, even after it's buff.
As far as regular bosses go you'll be fine, if you want to do Uber ones, you are still better off making a dedicated Uber killer.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
I saw that Enki has removed the note about needing the list the Cruicble passives to try for, but I don't see them anywhere in the build. Is that not going to happen? (I got a Spiraled Wand that I was able to run through the Crucible to get "Allocates Prism Weave" on it. Yum!)
Hi,

Maybe it is a very new-player question, but, what is the criterion to level up Arcane Surge?
I saw in the last Twitch video that the rest of gems are levelled up as soon as possible, but, for the early levels Arcane Surge is not level up.
Please, could some body explain the criterion.
Also, is it worth to try the Crucible, early in the game (Acts 1-2)?
Thanks
"
Aingeru_J_M wrote:

what is the criterion to level up Arcane Surge?

your arc should cost more mana than arcane surge needs to procc. watch out if you use inspiration support gem, cause it lowers your arc mana cost and wont procc arcane surge after one cast of arc anymore. but you can buy a new arcane surge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info