Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
thebutcher0 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why he put Hypothermia into the build since this has to do with cold damage?

"
Enki91 wrote:

The support gems used for this skill to enhance its damage are Spell Echo, Lightning Penetration, Inspiration, Added Lightning Damage & Hypothermia in that order, socketed in your body armour.

Hypothermia requires Shaper of Winter, there's no need for a 6L before the final labyrinth.

You need Shaper of Winter to make Hypothermia work.
"
thebutcher0 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why he put Hypothermia into the build since this has to do with cold damage?

Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
Thanks for the reply.

So would this mean the build will Shock and Chill?

And if our highest damage is Lightning, then we won’t get the other buff because we don’t have any cold damage skills.

The reason I’m confused is it seems like a lot of work just to get a buff from Hypothermia.

Isn’t there another gem to use and take Shaper of Storms?
"
thebutcher0 wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

So would this mean the build will Shock and Chill?

And if our highest damage is Lightning, then we won’t get the other buff because we don’t have any cold damage skills.

The reason I’m confused is it seems like a lot of work just to get a buff from Hypothermia.

Isn’t there another gem to use and take Shaper of Storms?

Hypothermia
Supported Skills deal (20–29)% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Chilled Enemies

"arc" we impose a shock
"Shaper of Winter" we make chill
and hypothermia gives us a general damage buff, not just for cold damage.

I think you can use "chain", before 4 lab
the same green socket
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
Last edited by ХарукоХарухара on Apr 5, 2023, 12:22:23 AM
Hi there!
I want to try out your ARC build in the upcoming league and would appreciate some clarification on a few things:

- In the configuration tab, you selected "use endurance charge". Could you explain how to obtain endurance charges? I checked the skill tree and did some research, but could only find "Enduring Composure" as a source for endurance charges in the endgame version after the cluster. Is this the only source,if so, that's why you advice to use "Immortal Call" gem right ?

- Can you explain the defense layers of the build? I understand it's not a tank build, but I assume there are still some forms of damage mitigation.

- Is it possible to use a rare weapon with this build?

- If I want to maximize the build's potential, could you explain how to scale its damage? What are the most influential factors to consider?
Last edited by LVagabond on Apr 5, 2023, 10:07:48 AM
Why did you got rid of the golems? Are the buffs not worth anymore?

Edit: yeah nvm found your comment explaining it
Last edited by funciona02 on Apr 5, 2023, 3:21:30 PM
Question about the high-end gear crafting in the guide. It often states 'use essences to crafy x,y,z resistances' but does not mention which types of essences to use.

Also crucible passives have been leaked

Arc: Gain additional cold damage equal to % of mana cost 1

Hi, Enki!

Thank you so much your build. This is my 1st Arc build, and I really love it (after Seismic trap). But, I totally confused, cause if you check PoB, you'll see that it's absolutely different than Tree in a links after each act. What should we do? Stick with links in post and ignore PoB? If yes, maybe will be better to remove PoB link?
While I was looking up which skills give us Exposure, I saw that Elemental Focus doesn’t work with Hypothermia. Any idea why he chose that to support Galvanic Field?
"
thebutcher0 wrote:
While I was looking up which skills give us Exposure, I saw that Elemental Focus doesn’t work with Hypothermia. Any idea why he chose that to support Galvanic Field?

Galvanic Field becomes unable to apply chill but Arc still can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info