Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey m'8ts, is order of support skills matter in anyway? Cost of skills doesnt change, and trigger to i think. I wonder because Enki's write in this order. (maybe he mean, while you transist from 4->5->6 link?)
This is for the people new to PoE and this build. I finally figured out how Galvanic field works. 👏

Go to a lit open area so you can see it. Cast Galvanic field, then cast Arc on a mob. What you’ll see is a dome appear. That is the Galvanic field. What ever is inside this dome takes damage. Not only what’s inside it, but also what ever walks into it.

Now this is something else I just discovered and how I’m trying to use it. Wave of Conviction will also trigger Galvanic field. So you can cast Galvanic field, then use WoC to get your Exposure on the mobs and what ever is left standing will get hit by your next skill which will be Arc.
"
thebutcher0 wrote:
This is for the people new to PoE and this build. I finally figured out how Galvanic field works. 👏

Go to a lit open area so you can see it. Cast Galvanic field, then cast Arc on a mob. What you’ll see is a dome appear. That is the Galvanic field. What ever is inside this dome takes damage. Not only what’s inside it, but also what ever walks into it.

Reading is fundamental. Like it says on the skill gem: Applies a buff boosting chance to shock. When you shock an enemy while you have this buff, creates a spherical field of energy attached to the shocked enemy for a duration, which will damage it and other nearby enemies with beams of lightning.

"
Now this is something else I just discovered and how I’m trying to use it. Wave of Conviction will also trigger Galvanic field. So you can cast Galvanic field, then use WoC to get your Exposure on the mobs and what ever is left standing will get hit by your next skill which will be Arc.

Sort of. WoC itself isn't what does this, it's the shock you inflict via your boosted shock chance. WoC isn't your best choice for it. WoC is best used to soften the unique & boss mobs. Clear the trash mobs as best you can. Hit Galvanic, then Woc & Condu, then your Diamond & Silver flasks, then go to pound town on the bosses with Arc, while dodging their attacks.
What I’m trying to say is after 2 months of playing an Arc Witch, I finally know what Galvanic Field looks like and I’m trying to describe it to other new people. Nothing more.

I also found out other gems will trigger Galvanic Field besides Arc.
I just found a Vaal Arc and was wondering if its usefull for the build or not.
Updated the build slightly for better survivability! Here's a short summary:

- Vitality replaces Clarity
- Surge of Vigour instead of Infused Flesh
- Deep Thoughts, Dynamo, 5 Mana/s Mastery and 30% Skill Cost to Life Mastery
- Static Blows as anoint to hit 65% shocks more consistently

Please get the newest POB and change to the new setup!

Kept it to just small changes for now, next league it'll likely be a completely new setup to get more avoidance and stun immunity into the build. Might also go back to crit, we'll see.

PS: The midgame section was removed with the 3.21 update because it was redundant and I very much disliked the term midgame. Its contents were easily integrated as the last few steps in the early maps section.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
thebutcher0 wrote:
What I’m trying to say is after 2 months of playing an Arc Witch, I finally know what Galvanic Field looks like and I’m trying to describe it to other new people. Nothing more.

Reading the skills you are using is definitely helpful in that. At 1900 hours into this game, while I'm still learning things, too, my first place of understanding is reading the skills' text, etc. Next is to check the wiki to see what it has to say about the skill.

"
I also found out other gems will trigger Galvanic Field besides Arc.

You still don't have it right. Arc isn't what is triggering GF. Not directly. It's the shock you are inflicting via Arc. If your ability to Shock is suppressed completely, Arc won't trigger GF.
"
HombreNachos wrote:
I just found a Vaal Arc and was wondering if its usefull for the build or not.

No, it's not useful. We want to Vaal Orb our lvl 20 Arc to get it to lv 21. You can't do that to a Vaal Arc, and the Vaal portion of the skill isn't usable often enough.
"
Enki91 wrote:

With Vitality having a much lower reservation cost than Clarity, can we ditch the 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills?

"
PS: The midgame section was removed with the 3.21 update because it was redundant and I very much disliked the term midgame. Its contents were easily integrated as the last few steps in the early maps section.

Ah! Thanks. I couldn't tell if it had just been accidentally dropped or merged in. "Mid-tier maps" would have worked as a title instead of "midgame". ;)

"
Enki91 wrote:

Please get the newest POB and change to the new setup!

According to my character's PoB differences, changing to the new setup costs 1 more point, adds 5% more DPS, gives better shock values on tanky rares and bosses and bumps Life Regeneration from 350 to around 700 but I lose 300 flat Life, 50% Recoup and 3% Life Recovery on Kill. The latter really saves my skin in high pressure situations like Abyss, Breach and whatnot. Is 350 additional life regen worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info