Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Aldonés wrote:
Sigil of Power will be very dependent on how it scales, but the various shields might be worth looking into if SoP doesn’t pan out.
Well sadly the frost shield won't work with Agnostic I'm afraid because it needs to consume energy shield to put it and agnostic makes energy shield =0. Unless I'm missing something here?
"
Viktranka wrote:
Well sadly the frost shield won't work with Agnostic I'm afraid because it needs to consume energy shield to put it and agnostic makes energy shield =0. Unless I'm missing something here?
You are correct; I missed that part. Void Sphere could provide utility, group mobs up and then death-explosions would be much more effective. In any case I think these will all have a shared CD like guard skills

Edit: Shared CD is a bad way to say it. I think you will be more akin to brands. 1 of any type active at a time.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 15, 2020, 12:55:39 PM
Unless there is something major in the patch notes that wasn't in the manifesto, this build will certainly survive. We essentially lose 9% spell/attack block chance and 150 life on block, which hurt but can be compensated for, as Enki says. Also expecting a nerf to Watcher's Eye mana recovery rate mod, which will also hurt but is hardly fatal. Don't see anything that would directly impact our damage output, though I'm willing to bet there's an alternate quality version of Arc (and other gems) that will benefit us.

Very curious to see what Enki has in mind!
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Sep 15, 2020, 3:04:48 PM
Wow, no surprises in patch notes! Hallelujah.
Sigil of power looks great for boosting single target. Ideal orb of storms alternative.
Reach me on Discord: @trenzafeeds#7168
"
Sigil of power looks great for boosting single target. Ideal orb of storms alternative.

Yeah, that'll be interesting to try out, could potentially be pretty good with some investment.

Also, Arc can theoretically sap now...possible defensive buff? Going for maximizing shock and sap might be good with our really high base lightning damage...
I didn’t think we would be able to scale the shock applied by enemies near corpses, but I found a post where Mark_GGG conformed you can. This indeed sounds like a potent combo. We might not be able to scale sap quite to 20% less damage, though going Pledge of Hands like I was planning would help. Every 4th hit is doing 140% more damage, and we only need some of the hits to reach high thresholds. I want that passive tree to be updated.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 16, 2020, 12:21:24 AM
Why doesnt work permanent poison immunity? There is still 6 sec countdown for poison immunity.

"
Vocasek9 wrote:
Why doesnt work permanent poison immunity? There is still 6 sec countdown for poison immunity.

Why do you think it should give you permament poison immunity?
I don't quite remember the logic behind it, but enduring mod doesn't work that way.
"
Why do you think it should give you permament poison immunity?
I don't quite remember the logic behind it, but enduring mod doesn't work that way.

"Immunity to poison during flask effect"
"Flask effect is not removed at full mana"

=> As long a you drink one potion every 4.9 seconds, it seems coherent to expect permanent poison immunity right ? Since flask effect will last 4.9s each time (and not be removed at full mana).

Or does poison immunity have a hidden cooldown ? (in this case, it's confusiong since nothing mentions this)

Or maybe "concentrated" effect only applies to mana regen and not other effects applied by the flask ? But that's also not intuitive at all when reading the description

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info