Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Fenris1970 wrote:
Sorry if it was already answered, but at league start what is better for leveling until maps: a +1 lightning wand or a wand crafted with lvl20 vendor lightning damage?

It honestly doesn't matter because you'll find something better very quickly when you're working your way through the campaign. But the +1 to lightning spell skill gems is probably better.
Could this build work with the new Crackling Lance skill instead of Arc?
New skill gem Crackling Lance looks promising - might help boosting the bossing capabilities together with the new sigil maybe?

"
Crackling Lance
Crackling Lance shoots out a wide beam of lightning that has secondary areas of lightning that split off it, striking enemies in a wide spread. Crackling Lance comes with built in Intensity, so each cast builds in damage, while the secondary areas angle in, until all the lightning fires in a single wider beam.

The skill has powerful single target damage capacity when handcast, while having reliable area coverage when used with triggers, totems, traps or mines. Its damage bonus is multiplicative with the Intensity support, allowing it to build up incredible single target damage, and its high damage is great for creating very powerful shocks on enemies.

From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934377

Edit: Bonus is that it looks awesome (see video in link).
Last edited by bryngylf on Sep 11, 2020, 2:27:19 PM
I am still running this build, and I realise that with my latest changes, I have trouble keeping elemental overload if I don't use OoS. Do you have extra critical chance for spells before you move to a storm brand + conductivity + curse on it?

Here is my current build https://pastebin.com/6fU5XpjY, any help on how to scale dmg further is welcomed :)

If I get lucky on harvest crafts, I might have a replacement pair of gloves with fast casting ready (I just need to fix the resits), and I hope I will get a better belt in crafting (with mana regen), but I am not sure where to go further.
Last edited by DarkKwiskas on Sep 12, 2020, 11:48:52 AM
Hi enki, wanna ask will be possible this setup to work with the new skill Crackling Lance instead of arc? Considering has same damage base plus comes with a build in damage increase for each cast.
Seems we'll get a replica for the Atziri's Foible, which many use for this build. I think the original is definitely the better variant for our build however.

So what are the opinions on Crackling Lance? Do you think it will be using most of the Arc playstyle?
The Crackling Lance wasn't very promising, it was shown with Inc AoE Support and who knows what other AoE sources and for that the coverage was just pretty bad. Possibly good for single target, but won't come close to Arc in terms of clearing.
twitch.tv/enki91
Seesms they will be lowering the offering effect form misstress of sacrifice, does that affects us much?
or for us the only thing that matter is that offering skills also affect us the value is not important.
Can someone give me an honest non bias opinion on how this build did last league? I'm thinking of running it again, as Necro's continue to get hit, but was wondering, did this build get you to end-game?

Judging by the amount of pages, I would have think it did okay, otherwise it would have much less popularity. But want some opinions on those who ran it and how far they got using this exact build guide..

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info