Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

selling all my gear in LSC for this build.

pm @jtekco for details, only selling the full set

Spoiler
If I have a 5 link impala , 4 blue 1 green, should i drop one of the blue support gems and keep hypothermia ,or should I spend the chromatics (45 I think) to get it 5blue and not run hypothermia?

and how many links to take a 4 link impala to 5 link? or add a socket to a 4 socket impala?

and how is my current build?

enkisarcwitchpatchpob

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BilboBagEnd/characters?characterName=enkisarcwitchpatchpob

Im not sure what weapons to go with
Last edited by BilboBagEnd on Jun 22, 2019, 2:44:55 AM
Guys which is better on teh watchers eye mana leech witch crit or damage penetrates % lightning res while affected by wrath?
Hi all,

I feel as though my damage output is lacking a little but I am also not sitting very high on hp. I just started mapping earlier today and am not sure on which item/items I should focus on next. Any advice is appreciate.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nublicious/characters?characterName=Hocusnub
Hello everybody!

I just managed to kill the Uber Elder and Hall of GrandMasters at level 93 so I thought that it could be great for newcomers to have an example of a endgame stuff even thought I made some choices a bit different than enki that may be worse but fits my playstyle.

So here it is:

Spoiler

Hoping it can help someone :)
Last edited by Maxnonimous on Jun 22, 2019, 12:41:20 PM
Does the "increased damage" roll matter on Inpulsa? Or can I just focus on getting a decent 5 link with good life?
Last edited by ReBeLjErM on Jun 23, 2019, 5:23:00 PM
"
ReBeLjErM wrote:
Does the "increased damage" roll matter on Inpulsa? Or can I just focus on getting a decent 5 link with good life?

All 3 rolls are significant, but the most significant one is increased effect of shock. You want 25% there. I would say increased damage is the next most important, and then life.

I would get one with good rolls and then get another 5L one that you can wear while you try to 6L the better one. Then you can sell the 5L one later.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jun 24, 2019, 4:22:49 AM
"
XsabBadDon wrote:
Guys which is better on teh watchers eye mana leech witch crit or damage penetrates % lightning res while affected by wrath?

Lightning damage leeched as mana is by far the most important mod, as Enki clearly states in the OP.
Hello Everyone, I am currently playing this build and I have a few questions and if someone could check out my gear if i'm doing alright that would be awesome. From what I've gathered we're supposed to stack life now and es goes into nothingness. Should I get arc 20% or keep the Vaal Arc? Are all the gems etc within the build currently correct? I am very new to this game so I understand very few, thanks!
"
Hello Everyone, I am currently playing this build and I have a few questions and if someone could check out my gear if i'm doing alright that would be awesome. From what I've gathered we're supposed to stack life now and es goes into nothingness. Should I get arc 20% or keep the Vaal Arc? Are all the gems etc within the build currently correct? I am very new to this game so I understand very few, thanks!

All of these questions are answered in the guide, but if you're new I understand you wanting verification.

Enki has fully updated the build for this league. Everything in the guide is accurate, including gem setups.

Energy shield is not a focus of this build. It's not a total waste, insofar as it still stacks additively with your life pool, but we don't have ES multipliers anywhere in the build, so added life is much stronger on a point-for-point basis. Ultimately, this makes gearing much easier and cheaper, as we're not gated into using only certain base types.

Don't bother getting Arc to 20% quality. Like Enki says in his upgrade order miniguide, buy a lvl 21 Vaal Arc at any quality and stick with that.

Your gear is decent. Read and follow the upgrade order miniguide at the end of Enki's guide, it will help you out more than anything else!!

Specifically, Oskarm, Essence Worm + Wrath, and Watcher's Eye with mana leech mod will dramatically improve your performance. Then you can get a nice rare helmet or buy a base with the LW enchant already on it and craft your own.

Also, your amulet craft does not do anything for this build, and you have an open slot on your belt to craft something.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jun 24, 2019, 9:44:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info