Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
"
Then you can get a nice rare helmet or buy a base with the LW enchant already on it and craft your own.

Also, your amulet craft does not do anything for this build, and you have an open slot on your belt to craft something.

can you elaborate on the LW enchant? lightning warp on a helmet mod?
"
Nublicious wrote:
Hi all,

I feel as though my damage output is lacking a little but I am also not sitting very high on hp. I just started mapping earlier today and am not sure on which item/items I should focus on next. Any advice is appreciate.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nublicious/characters?characterName=Hocusnub

It looks like you are doing pretty well keeping your gear upgraded, generally. If you haven't already, consult and follow Enki's upgrade order miniguide at the end of the OP, as it is an amazing roadmap.

Regarding HP, I can't see your whole passive tree because I'm on my phone, but I am assuming you have been taking all of the +% to maximum life nodes specified by the guide. If not, that's your focus. Otherwise, you do want to find some gear with better life rolls.

Get an eternal life flask instead of a divine one and get all flasks to 20% quality. I would really replace your boots with one of the unique pairs Enki recommends.

Biggest thing that will help you, though, is more cast speed. Find profane wands with increased cast speed explicits (and other recommended ones obviously) and that will help movement and damage a lot.
hi, can someone look into my equipment and see if there is anything that is redundant / not needed / need to change? im at a point where im not sure what to upgrade (another tier like inpulsa's / multi mod is really costly). im having difficulty in t15 maps and above where i keep dying from bosses =(.

any comments is appreciated. thanks
Quick question about your loot filter. Is your filter okay to use for 3.7 and is it okay for people new to PoE? I'm looking for a filter that only highlights the important things so I can learn what's good and what's not worth wasting my time on. Thank you.
Last edited by sighlight on Jun 25, 2019, 3:16:29 AM
"
RoyZto wrote:
hi, can someone look into my equipment and see if there is anything that is redundant / not needed / need to change? im at a point where im not sure what to upgrade (another tier like inpulsa's / multi mod is really costly). im having difficulty in t15 maps and above where i keep dying from bosses =(.

any comments is appreciated. thanks

Do you have a Watcher's Eye with mana leech? I can't see your jewels because I'm on a phone, but that's a game-changer.

Also, buy a 5L Inpulsa's and a second one with 25% increased effect of shock and try to 6L the second one yourself (don't forget to get it to max quality first!). I was able to do this for less than 100c. A 5L Inpulsa's is better for clearing maps than most any other 6L. May be slightly less optimal for single-target damage, though, but you really need to aim for a 6L Inpulsa's, it's the heart of the build.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jun 25, 2019, 4:17:48 AM
"
Do you have a Watcher's Eye with mana leech? I can't see your jewels because I'm on a phone, but that's a game-changer.

Also, buy a 5L Inpulsa's and a second one with 25% increased effect of shock and try to 6L the second one yourself (don't forget to get it to max quality first!). I was able to do this for less than 100c. A 5L Inpulsa's is better for clearing maps than most any other 6L. May be slightly less optimal for single-target damage, though, but you really need to aim for a 6L Inpulsa's, it's the heart of the build.

yea. i have that on. just the leech though. watcher's eye with 2 wrath affixes is so expensive.

question about effect of shock, i have around 95% chance to shock while using diamond flask. 86% if without) according to pob. is the effect of shock from inpulsa really required? i will try to farm for more currency and get inpulsa for the build.

thanks for the advice!!
"
Quick question about your loot filter. Is your filter okay to use for 3.7 and is it okay for people new to PoE? I'm looking for a filter that only highlights the important things so I can learn what's good and what's not worth wasting my time on. Thank you.

yea, they have updated it for 3.7 and been using it since day 1 of the league. so far so good. im using semi-strict for the filterblade
"
RoyZto wrote:
"

yea. i have that on. just the leech though. watcher's eye with 2 wrath affixes is so expensive.

question about effect of shock, i have around 95% chance to shock while using diamond flask. 86% if without) according to pob. is the effect of shock from inpulsa really required? i will try to farm for more currency and get inpulsa for the build.

thanks for the advice!!

Don't confuse increased chance to shock with increased effect of shock! We are guaranteed a shock every time we crit with lightning, which should be constantly. Chance to shock is not something we need to focus on.

Effect of shock, though, influences how much extra damage enemies take while shocked. That's really important, since it's a damage multiplier that will apply to almost every hit you make. With Beacon of Ruin providing a base of 15% increased damage from shocks, we need to pile on increased effect of shock (or increased effect of non-damaging ailments; same thing to us) to push the increased damage from shocks as close to its 50% cap as possible. That's 234% increased effect of shock required. So that 25% from Inpulsa's makes a big difference in getting there.

Aside from that, Inpulsa's just feels better than the alternatives because of the explosions. I strongly recommend you farm the currency for one ASAP! You will wonder how you ever lived without it.
@JeyHaze

Finally got around to check through your character, there's a few things you can do to drastically increase both damage and survivability:

Start with replacing Mind of the Council. You have a Mana Leech Watcher's Eye, so MotC isn't needed anymore. Best replacement in my opinion is a helmet with 30% reduced Lightning Warp Duration enchant, get a base and craft to have good life, mana and res on this slot.

Replace Mark of the Shaper with Essence Worm, and run Wrath in there. You're currently reserving half of your MoM-pool, Mark of the Shaper isn't worth doing that.

Replace atleast one of your Corona Solaris. The whole point of this weapon is the Blinding Aura, which does not stack. Otherwise it has pretty bad stats, will be easy to find a rare that provides way more damage.

Replace your amulet and rare ring. Since it's a crit build now, you want to have Crit Multi on your amulet and Assassin's Mark on Hit on your ring.

Replace all jewels that have no Life on them. Jewel Sockets are basically extended Life nodes for us, that can also provide some damage.

Reroll your Diamond Flask to Experimenter's .. of Heat.

Spec out of that redundant +10 Int node at the Witch Jewel Socket.

Your setup should very noticeably improve with these small changes.

Finally got your recommendations set up :D
Feeling really tanky right now (using shield on second slot) :)
Will let you know :)
Has anyone tried experimenting with the new timeless jewels? I took the one pain attunement keystone for a 1 point investment. With this I socketed a brutal restraint to try out the Dance with Death - I've gotta say the damage is much more consistent with it. This also allowed me to get a Vinktar for further lightning pen and leech.

I'm curious if anyone has tried it, and whether or not it's actually worth it I'm not sure considering an extra arc would probably provide even more dps anyway. The gear is still a bit rough, and my hp is lower because I am experimenting running herald of ice in exchange to drop the no reserve jewel & get better dps jewels otherwise.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjBAcEswVCBbUHpQj0DlwRDxEtEzUW8xekG8gfQR9MIG4i9CP2JP0mPCcvKgssnC19L50wcTB8MPgy0TY9OkI62EVHRX5FnUZSSbJLeEyzTZJQMFBCUUdTNVNSVUtVxl3yXyph4mKsZlRqG2pDavpremwLbIxtGXBSe9d8g36vghCCm4PbhTKFe4nTjDaNGY19jb-QVZMnmFOa4J2qoS-iAKQFrrOu_7TFtYW5ArzqvorAZsG0wuzIv8_d0B_UB9Qj1abZX9te3I3djN2o37DgEudU6-Tr7uw471Dv6_GK_Ez-s__e?accountName=peanutsrule&characterName=LegionLightning

Last edited by peanutsrule on Jun 26, 2019, 12:34:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info