Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So, I finally got bored of cyclone so i lvl'd a witch and crafted this, pretty good eh? Im thinking of pairing it with a 20% ele as extra chaos shaper dagger. thoughts?
Would two Lifesprigs be better than one Axiom Perpetuum for leveling?

Also, would flame dash be better than lightning warp now that it's been buffed? It's practically my favorite skill, so I hate the thought of not using it.
Last edited by Sytakan on Jun 26, 2019, 8:57:56 AM
"
peanutsrule wrote:
Has anyone tried experimenting with the new timeless jewels? I took the one pain attunement keystone for a 1 point investment. With this I socketed a brutal restraint to try out the Dance with Death - I've gotta say the damage is much more consistent with it. This also allowed me to get a Vinktar for further lightning pen and leech.

I'm curious if anyone has tried it, and whether or not it's actually worth it I'm not sure considering an extra arc would probably provide even more dps anyway. The gear is still a bit rough, and my hp is lower because I am experimenting running herald of ice in exchange to drop the no reserve jewel & get better dps jewels otherwise.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjBAcEswVCBbUHpQj0DlwRDxEtEzUW8xekG8gfQR9MIG4i9CP2JP0mPCcvKgssnC19L50wcTB8MPgy0TY9OkI62EVHRX5FnUZSSbJLeEyzTZJQMFBCUUdTNVNSVUtVxl3yXyph4mKsZlRqG2pDavpremwLbIxtGXBSe9d8g36vghCCm4PbhTKFe4nTjDaNGY19jb-QVZMnmFOa4J2qoS-iAKQFrrOu_7TFtYW5ArzqvorAZsG0wuzIv8_d0B_UB9Qj1abZX9te3I3djN2o37DgEudU6-Tr7uw471Dv6_GK_Ez-s__e?accountName=peanutsrule&characterName=LegionLightning

I like your enterprising spirit! Dance with Death seems like a huge DPS buff, but at the expense of being able to use a helmet... That's a really big trade-off of defensive capability and movement speed (from LW enchant). I am not sure if this could be worth it, but if I know Enki, he will be able to look at it and tell pretty quickly if this could add value to the build.

Regarding your gear, I know you're still upgrading stuff, so there's no need for an exhaustive review. You should craft something else on your belt, though, since that mod is useless for a caster build, and switch to an eternal life flask like Enki recommends.
"
Sytakan wrote:
Would two Lifesprigs be better than one Axiom Perpetuum for leveling?

Also, would flame dash be better than lightning warp now that it's been buffed? It's practically my favorite skill, so I hate the thought of not using it.

Hmmm... Honestly it's kind of a wash between those two gearing scenarios. You're better off with two Axioms than either of the other options. Ultimately it's not that important, since you'll be able to find better rare options after playing through a few acts. I'd just go with the two Lifesprigs and not give it further thought.

Flame dash still has that cooldown timer on it, so it's not viable as a primary movement skill later on in the game, sadly.
"
DEagleEye007 wrote:

So, I finally got bored of cyclone so i lvl'd a witch and crafted this, pretty good eh? Im thinking of pairing it with a 20% ele as extra chaos shaper dagger. thoughts?

That is pretty nice! Shame about the local lightning damage mod, though.

Dagger is one way to go, though your best bet if you have the currency is probably another one like it (offense) or a tiger hook like it (defense).
Sorry, newbie question here.

I'm at the level where I'm putting passive points into Power Charge nodes. How am I supposed to be producing these?

I've only just finished Act 6 so I'm a little behind on progress with the story for me character level. Is there something I pick up soon that will have be generating Power Charges?

Thank you.
"
Trash_Man wrote:
Sorry, newbie question here.

I'm at the level where I'm putting passive points into Power Charge nodes. How am I supposed to be producing these?

I've only just finished Act 6 so I'm a little behind on progress with the story for me character level. Is there something I pick up soon that will have be generating Power Charges?

Thank you.

Yes, you will eventually be using Power Charge on Critical Support in your Orb of Storms setup, which generates power charges very readily.
Enki, could I request your advice on optimizing gem setup? At your suggestion, I put Clarity back into the setup so I could use a Watcher's Eye to get increased mana recovery to support Omeyocan. I'm not sure what to swap out, though.

I was trying to keep auras out of my weapons so I could keybind them to my second set of weapons, just for the sake of convenience. I first replaced Purifying Flame, then Armageddon Brand. However, I didn't understand the interaction AB has with Cinderswallow Urn, so now I am thinking I should move Clarity elsewhere so I can run the full 4L setup and add some fire damage to spells in somewhere to maximize sustain and damage output from the flask. There aren't really any gem slots in my armor I would want to sacrifice for Clarity, so it really should go in a weapon, right?

My immediate impulse was to drop minion life support, but I do recognize that keeping our golems alive is a lot tougher this league without the Spiritual Aid-related passives. My other weapon has an Immortal Call/Increased Duration/CwdT setup. I'm not in love with the idea of manually casting IC, especially if it means I can't keep Clarity as a regular keybind (I'm lazy, I'll admit), but rereading this part of your guide, it looks like that could be the best option? What would you recommend here?

Thanks!

Edit: just want to confirm: does the explode-on-death effect from Inpulsa's count as "consuming" a corpse? I can't find a clear answer anywhere.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jun 27, 2019, 3:37:29 AM
Guys in Gems section there are 4, 4gem combos, and we have only 3 slots on our weapons where the hell am i missing a slot? :o Unset ring with Worm? i'm confused.
can someone look at my character [enkisarcwitch] in my character profile and tell me how I can get better gear to run t10+ maps

does the blind for colarious wand stack with the blind gem?

or just have one or the other

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BilboBagEnd/characters

enkiarcwitch
Last edited by BilboBagEnd on Jun 26, 2019, 7:13:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info