[1.3] Wanderfully Balanced Kinetic Blaster

I went through the guide one more time and realized I didn't get extra power charge nodes from the passive tree. I'm going to swap 5L voll's protector tonight, with GMP as well and pick the nodes too!
I did my first character on bloodlines with your build and sounds really cool at far, I disagree about one thing about the tree, get ondars way to herbalism is better than take heart and soul on witch area, cuz you will spend 4 points for a 4% life raw each, mana is useless when we are running blood magic and the +10 int too. If I spend 5 points for gettin herbalist, ill reach the same 4%, with more dex (accuracy/evasion) and life flask buff, whatever pick ondars guile or not.

About the leveling guida, its completely possible to farm until ~65 with freezin pulse and this tree
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAWlKomptd8pdKyLXybqrYvTWSMZ6mV03j_o-xkC2o21m31oMJwONLV_Gzb55_xhzckye0DEZxSVHw1ZUuBx4Rlg5IXfIC_t-EQsOMNlVLYeImlRa_H0EDHjY944RirJ2qbIw6Qkt43agwcdQjBbXC7LTFLR-VIMHzoqM6WFXGg9sEB0yzTZIj9o19MHxRR42_
and a sceptre 20% elemental implicit with recipe +1 cold gems (projectile damage nodes helps and a clarity gem without any trouble, and the better, save currency instead of crafting wands, rings, links, etcetcetc.

Amazing guide btw, i agree with your title, wanderfully balanced. Now i just need a 5l to feel confortable and use kb to farm, thx for the blood magic idea and etc.

And obviously, sorry about any english mistake, itsnt my mother language.
Last edited by FightorFall on Feb 9, 2015, 12:39:28 PM
LVL: 74
Life: 2,666
KB Tooltip: 4,522 (with Hatred, HoA, HoI)
PS Tooltip: 9,766 (with Hatred, HoA, HoI)

I don't have enough mana reserve to wear HoT just yet and I'm still trying to get the right colors for spell totem frost wall on the shield. My only problem thus far is dealing single target damage towards strong bosses in maps (which is why I have power siphon). Clearing trash is a breeze with KB but even with the help of frost wall and even trying PS on bosses, it just seems like I'm doing no damage to them whatsoever. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Gear

Passives
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgW1BiMHHgmgDkgRlhSwFr8c3B9BJpUqCyo4KlstHzBxNZI2PTpCOyg_c0M2RnFJUUqaSshLV0t4UuxVS1pSYENh4mKsY0NsjGznbWxuPW6qb55wUnNwdwd59n_Ggh6DCYcTjAuMNpMnlSCVLpphm12cpJ2qn4iiBKKjqJqpbrQMtMW1SLXyuXzA48HFwfPCc8LsxSjOcNQj2L3dqOOE7LDw1fGz8pfz6vZb9uf67_xk_o8=
im messin around with kinetic blast atm. hers my wand and gear...that matters. have a Carkass Jack waiting.

tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4GIw5IEQ8RUBGWFLAWvxslH0EmlSepKgstHzW5Nj06WD1fS65MLUyzUDBSU1VLVcZZvFxrXfJfKmHiY0NsjG0ZcFJw1XRVf8aCHoRIiEKJ04w2l5WX9JphnaqnK6yYtUjBxcJzw23FKNlb217fiuOE6QLz6vZb99c=

if u are runnin phys based wand i highly recommend using herald of ash, inc burning, elem prolif. hell if i could manage it i would run kinetic 4L and herald of ash 6L. its really ridiculous!! ranged and herald of ash is really amazing!

the witch im workin in so far is a hybrid life es which helps in alot of situations. it also has a major advantage

if i could afford queen of the forest and devotos devotion...O.o would be the fastest map clear speed besides the crazy leap slammer HoA mace guy.

still trying to figure out the hybrid thing. VP, ghost reaver, and life gain on hit? i have been using poachers mark + clarity lvl 4 and it sustains cost just fine. with all the aoe hits KB does, u get more life/mana gain on hit than a gmp molten striker.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Feb 15, 2015, 11:27:42 PM
What do you do for chaos resistance?
Hi, ty for this build, very fun to play with :)

I was wondering if there is not something to do with Malachai's Simula Iron Mask instead of rat's nest ?
Wrong idea in fact, forgot what i said.
Loving the build, but was wondering, is there ever a point in eleDPS on a wand that haste aura could surpass hatred in DPS? i recently got a wand with top tier lightning, top tier cold, and top tier WED with attack speed, but next to no physDPS. If i respeced to get the ele nodes in shadow, could haste overtake Hatred in Deeps with that weapon? Want any opinions before i invest in the respec.
Absolutely great, used respec on one of my characters to test this out and with a level 1 power syphoon + increased critical damage without any auras at all my single target dps is 1k
Thanks for the guide. I was interested in attempting my own version of scion physical kb, and my tree was only a little off yours. It's always great to have more experienced players' guides to fine tune your goals. I hadn't even thought of using blood magic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info