[1.3] Wanderfully Balanced Kinetic Blaster

Ugh, that was long session, but Dominus is down at level 62.

My friend was too anxious to get this character to maps, so he pretty much ran from Ebony Barracks to Piety with me (with overleveled Facebreaker build, I wonder do I win the dps race). I noticed that I could clear the areas quite easily (even the Upper Sceptre God). I didn't try Gravicius, Piety or Dominus alone, but I'm pretty sure I could do them alone.

Purpose of this character is to retire my 85 level Power Siphon Witch. So far this character can do much better damage at this stage than old one, so I think this will be my go to character to farm currency and maps. Who knows, maybe I try my first Atziri run with this character.

As for the wand, I got a new one. Slower attack speed may not be the best idea, but at least with slow attack speed attacks feel more powerful.
Spoiler
Currently I'm at 61 and looking into switching into BM, however I seem to be having some issues regaining the hp lost from casting KB if I'm facing a single blue/yellow mob.

Current tree: http://poeurl.com/zbdxFy3

Gear:
Spoiler

Also, I feel that it is more effective to manually cast Assassin's Mark as compared to linking it to HoT. Usually, I don't go near enough to mobs for HoT to hit (or I didn't notice).

Appreciate any advice.
"
Oakenhold wrote:
Currently I'm at 61 and looking into switching into BM, however I seem to be having some issues regaining the hp lost from casting KB if I'm facing a single blue/yellow mob.

Current tree: http://poeurl.com/zbdxFy3

Gear:
Spoiler

Also, I feel that it is more effective to manually cast Assassin's Mark as compared to linking it to HoT. Usually, I don't go near enough to mobs for HoT to hit (or I didn't notice).

Appreciate any advice.

Get a 5L Voll's and ditch assassin's mark.
Level 86 now with the build, pretty happy with myself. Around 3400 life and 18k dps with atziri's promise.
Got pretty good gear, looking to upgrade my belt to one with wed. Upgrading gems currently.

I really, really would like to see an atziri video im keen to listen ur advice and take the bitch down!

my items can be seen in my character, dunno how to link em!
pretty sure they are good to very good!

PLS make an atziri video i want to start runnung atziris it is a very healthy way of profiting in torment!
oops, going to start over - back soon
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Jan 12, 2015, 11:42:47 AM
Could anyone please explain the actual leveling process please (bloodlines)? up till 24 we almost only get dex, so we level with a bow? Use traps? And then after we get 24 and use heralds do we just auto attack? Also since there's a decent amount of rerolling to do, could it be viable to just do a beginner friendly build like incinerate and then spec into KB when we have all the stuff ready? Complete beginner here, please help =)
Last edited by chuzik on Jan 12, 2015, 4:54:01 PM
I noticed a lot of complaints about the leveling on this build.. I just started leveling in torment, and found leveling with lightning tendrils, in a lifesprig to be quite effective. Added lightning and then whatever for a 2nd support. At 24 add heralds. I had to use Perandus belt and a -8mana ring from Elreon. And I'm almost 40 and about to transition into KB, after crafting a engraved wand with 102 pdps, which didn't cost me much of anything.

Will keep this updated as I level more
First of all, many thanks to TS, the build is awesome! I just started playing poe recently and this build hooked me to the game.

I'm lvl 81 at the moment, and still can’t run 70+ maps with ease. Once it comes to a boss, I’m struggling. Trying to keep my fingers on flasks though, but sometimes I just miss the moment and die (or run out of flasks). Any suggestions regarding my gear? I didn’t go down for ondar’s and herbarism. Actually, I did go for herbalism once and then realized that it didn’t help, then I just used a few regrets to get back to critical strikes and the wand circle on top of the tree. Here is my passive tree and gear attached:
http://tinyurl.com/pyfbbg7

Any advice would be appreciated since I am pretty much a newbie here!
Last edited by Gymme_Axe on Jan 28, 2015, 6:54:26 PM
2 simple things bro :)

First of all how are u getting power charges? That is why the build plays voll's protector, to get free power charges.
Iif u cannot afford volls id play a pcoc gem to get em.But really, get volls! this is ur main problem!

Apart from that u should try to get a gmp instead of the lesser multiple projectiles gem u are using.

Make these 2 changes and ull see the power of kinetic blast.

I was using gmp and a 6link volls (was a lucky bastard) since lv 55-60 and went straight to mapping, was killing everything with ease!
"
TsopKratos wrote:
2 simple things bro :)

First of all how are u getting power charges? That is why the build plays voll's protector, to get free power charges.
Iif u cannot afford volls id play a pcoc gem to get em.But really, get volls! this is ur main problem!

Apart from that u should try to get a gmp instead of the lesser multiple projectiles gem u are using.

Make these 2 changes and ull see the power of kinetic blast.

I was using gmp and a 6link volls (was a lucky bastard) since lv 55-60 and went straight to mapping, was killing everything with ease!

Thank you man!

I get power charges from CoH + assassin's mark gem combo in my boots. I agree it is not that consistent compare to voll's protector (I've been using 4L voll's, didn't have enough currency to buy 5L). Will consider trading the Belly of the Beast for 5L voll's... Then again I will have around 3600 life (now I have 4100-4200). Is it worth it?

regarding LMP/GMP shift: I don't have any problems with AOE damage and survival against bunch of targets, so I don't think GMP will be any helpful in that case. Am I right? And should I get a quality on LMP/GMP? it says it increases attack and cast speeds up to 10%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info