[1.3]The Budget Lowlife builds [Atziri viable][Wander]/[ARC]/ [ST Dagger][Reflect safe]

Hello sir

Could you tell more about ARC verison of the build. I read all post and don't find any word about it. You simply cange ST gem for ARC gem ? That's all ? I find it very interesting combination, but please tell more. :)

Hello :)
Could you please tell me what is wrong with my build? I can barely hit 7k5 dps with 5/5 and 4/4 charges.

"

Ans thanks for the guide. Always wanted to try some "cheap" low life build. And i love ST

EDIT: The passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwx9DXwOSA-rEH8RDxEvEVARlha_Fy8ZihqPGyUdFB1PHaofQSSwJ6ko-ioLLOEtHy9vNblCo0ZxRwZLrkyzUDBTNVXWV8lca1yKXfJfamNDZOdqjG0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XcHfeN_xoCkgseDCYRIhxOJ049GkBuVIJmamhOboZu1nKSio6LZpyusZqyYsNi0DLVIuT7BxcHzwzrDbcaeyBTKSth22RPZW9te29Tb5-GI6QLquutj7Bjy4fPq9W_22vfX-tL7CQ==
Last edited by Rajaion on Jun 26, 2015, 8:00:12 PM
"
Rajaion wrote:
Hello :)
Could you please tell me what is wrong with my build? I can barely hit 7k5 dps with 5/5 and 4/4 charges.

"

Ans thanks for the guide. Always wanted to try some "cheap" low life build. And i love ST

Low level blood rage with low quality. Won't matter though theyre nerfing blood rage completely in 2.0. I've abandoned the low life ST train. If anything you can look forward to regular ST being good.
Oh i just have to level my blood rage so? Good.
I'm just playing this build waiting for 2.0.

I have a cyclonus build ready for this :)
I know this build won't work anymore in 2.0, and i'm sad about it :/

I changed the haste aura for hatred and now hit 10k :)
"
Rajaion wrote:
Oh i just have to level my blood rage so? Good.
I'm just playing this build waiting for 2.0.

I have a cyclonus build ready for this :)
I know this build won't work anymore in 2.0, and i'm sad about it :/

I changed the haste aura for hatred and now hit 10k :)

its also quality thats the issue. 14%+ qual is best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info