[1.3]The Budget Lowlife builds [Atziri viable][Wander]/[ARC]/ [ST Dagger][Reflect safe]

"
riseonix wrote:
"
RevengePL wrote:
Hey i have a problem, bc i have olny 1k dps and dont know why. My gear for now:

1.You need an ambusher with high crit and attackspeed
2.You need solaris lorica
3.You need quality bloodrage
Without the proper gear and preparations you cannot do a lowlife.

Ok, ty for the tips, ill get it.
How are you leeching damage back? I Know blood rage gives 10% Phys leech but so far i only have 104-281 phys.

My links are LMP-Life leech-ST-PCoC-WED
I get 12k dps(I have to run Life Leech gem as i can't leech anything back)

This is my dagger

Rarity: Rare
Spirit Fang
Ambusher
--------
Dagger
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 68-199 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 9.01% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.95 (augmented)
--------
Itemlevel: 78
--------
40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
53% increased Physical Damage
22% increased Attack Speed
35% increased Critical Strike Chance
+53 to Accuracy Rating
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
70% increased Physical Damage
Adds 12-19 Physical Damage
--------
Last edited by Phasesaber82 on Jan 8, 2015, 7:54:05 PM
Hey there, I got a shav's drop so I decided to try out your LL build. I had a decent wand already so I decided to go the wander variant. I'm having some trouble with it, however. I leveled as flameblast, and at 70 once I could equip everything and get most/all of the big nodes, I switched over to the actual LL wander build. My problem is that I just don't kill stuff fast enough. I've got about 5.5-6kish dps with bloodrage active and 6 power charges running, but that's barely enough to get by in even 66-67 maps, and if the map rolls something like evangelists/croaking chimerals I basically just get fucked. Bloodrage is sustainable with the lifeleech I'm getting, but I definitely don't leech enough to tank enemies that I can't really avoid getting hit by. I also feel like I can't run all of the auras needed due to mana reservation problems. I can't fit in any of the heralds at the moment, let alone HoA with prolif linked to it.

Is this just a "you need to level more and get more dmg nodes/higher gem levels" problem, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I can't see having level 20 gems instead of level 17 gems getting me up to 20k dps from 6k dps.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

I have about 4800 ES, 84% chance to hit, ~63% crit chance and 6k buffed DPS. I think that with the exception of my jewelry, my gear is pretty solid, so I'm not sure what else I can do to make this character stronger. Any help would be appreciated.
"
DoomScythe101 wrote:
Hey there, I got a shav's drop so I decided to try out your LL build. I had a decent wand already so I decided to go the wander variant. I'm having some trouble with it, however. I leveled as flameblast, and at 70 once I could equip everything and get most/all of the big nodes, I switched over to the actual LL wander build. My problem is that I just don't kill stuff fast enough. I've got about 5.5-6kish dps with bloodrage active and 6 power charges running, but that's barely enough to get by in even 66-67 maps, and if the map rolls something like evangelists/croaking chimerals I basically just get fucked. Bloodrage is sustainable with the lifeleech I'm getting, but I definitely don't leech enough to tank enemies that I can't really avoid getting hit by. I also feel like I can't run all of the auras needed due to mana reservation problems. I can't fit in any of the heralds at the moment, let alone HoA with prolif linked to it.

Is this just a "you need to level more and get more dmg nodes/higher gem levels" problem, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I can't see having level 20 gems instead of level 17 gems getting me up to 20k dps from 6k dps.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

I have about 4800 ES, 84% chance to hit, ~63% crit chance and 6k buffed DPS. I think that with the exception of my jewelry, my gear is pretty solid, so I'm not sure what else I can do to make this character stronger. Any help would be appreciated.

lol
1.you don't need power charge on crit if you use power siphone you need crit multi gem that's more of a ST thing.
2.Post your tree please it would help and damage does go along fast as you complete the tree imo.
3.You need an amulet. chayula won't do you any good since most kills are offscreen so you rarely get stunned with a wander
4.Lioneyes are in favor right now because of no stun mod so swap to that.
Higher quality gems on bloodrage is HUGE.
5.Use crit rings lol or trires rings purities are kind of useless when you can just put in purity of elements. Rings with % elemental dmg help alot.
"
DoomScythe101 wrote:

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

lol
1.you don't need power charge on crit if you use power siphone you need crit multi gem that's more of a ST thing.
2.Post your tree please it would help and damage does go along fast as you complete the tree imo.
3.You need an amulet. chayula won't do you any good since most kills are offscreen so you rarely get stunned with a wander
4.Lioneyes are in favor right now because of no stun mod so swap to that.
Higher quality gems on bloodrage is HUGE.
5.Use crit rings lol or trires rings purities are kind of useless when you can just put in purity of elements. Rings with % elemental dmg help alot.

===============================================================================
"
Phasesaber82 wrote:
How are you leeching damage back? I Know blood rage gives 10% Phys leech but so far i only have 104-281 phys.

My links are LMP-Life leech-ST-PCoC-WED
I get 12k dps(I have to run Life Leech gem as i can't leech anything back)

This is my dagger

Rarity: Rare
Spirit Fang
Ambusher
--------
Dagger
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 68-199 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 9.01% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.95 (augmented)
--------
Itemlevel: 78
--------
40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
53% increased Physical Damage
22% increased Attack Speed
35% increased Critical Strike Chance
+53 to Accuracy Rating
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
70% increased Physical Damage
Adds 12-19 Physical Damage
--------

Post all your gear it's alot easier for me but generally the concept behind leeching in this build is based on 2 things.
You do more damage than blood rage takes from you.
So if you cannot sustain a bloodrage getting around -10-0+ chaos resistance will allow you to survive at that dps range. Do not use life leech gem when you can just do more damage which = more leech That's an amazing dagger though and I got leech without a phys dagger. Just pop atziri flask.
MAKE SURE YOUR BLOOD RAGE IS QUALITY it gives you stupid attackspeed for no drawbacks=more dmg=more leech.

Last edited by riseonix on Jan 9, 2015, 1:28:59 PM
added a leveling section
Last edited by riseonix on Jan 9, 2015, 1:27:17 PM
Thanks for the response. I had a feeling you were going to say to switch to crit multi instead of PCoC, so I already began leveling one. This should be my skill tree at level 75:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_Ax4fQQYjtUjz6ioLcFKZmutjES-J03DVXfIPq1M1m7XDOspKb56DCRmK-wn22hqPRnHhiB2qtAzqug18V8kOSGND8uFHBtvnX2oRln_GwcXsGHC72RMnqaKjwfNcioIeFLCaYcJzc3CfiPbnznAJoGznP3OVIC0fHU81uacrEVBtGdlbGyVLrukC34pMs1Aw214RD6yY99eboY9GHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkL28=

My tree doesn't really differ from yours except for a +30 str node which I needed to be able to use gems with Rainbowstride. I'll probably end up respeccing out of that +30 str node when I switch back to Lioneye's. I had a Rainbowstride drop so I was just trying it out because I wasn't a huge fan of the speed drop from Lioneye's, but the stats/ability to free up an amulet slot seem too useful. I'll definitely try to get tri-res rings as it does seem like having to run PoI/F/L is a waste. I could see the combination of the remaining buff/aura effect nodes and being able to run the 3 heralds increasing my DPS significantly.

Edit: After changing some stuff up as per your recommendations, I'm now at 14k buffed DPS. Starting to feel more like a character worth 40+ exalts now =D Thanks for your help.
Last edited by DoomScythe101 on Jan 9, 2015, 5:03:59 PM

This is my Gear so far

What would be my optimal links?

Is there a way to make this build live against devourers. When i roll pack size maps with devourers my character get destroyed even with mad Surgeons Granite Flask of iron skin potting.

Btw this is my current tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgYjDH0NfA5ID6sQfxEPES8RUBGWFr8XLxmKGo8dFB1PHaofQSSwKPoqCyzhLR8vbzW5OyhCo0ZxRwZMs1AwUzVV1lfJXGtcil3yX2pgQ2NDZOdtGW49b55wUnBWcLtw1XcHfeN_xoCkgseDCYRIhxOJ049GkBuVIJmamhOboZu1nKSio6crrGasmLQMtUi5PsHFwfPDOsNtxp7KSth22RPZW9te29Tb5-GI6rrrY-wY8uHz6vba99f60vsJ
Last edited by Phasesaber82 on Jan 10, 2015, 3:49:28 AM
Hello guys,

First of all, thanks to the author of the build, 1.3 made "budget" LL builds viable, and you came up with this beauty !

It's just a DPS feedback post for people wondering what it looks like at lvl 80ish (with "good gear" :

DPS in Town :
Spoiler

DPS in Hideout (All auras) :
Spoiler

DPS in Hideout (All auras plus Blood Rage on) :
Spoiler

DPS All auras/BR + Charges <===DPS you'll get most of the time : 21K :
Spoiler

DPS All auras/BR/Charges + Atziri Flask :
Spoiler

Today and yesterday, my shop managed to get me some good deals and I invested into GCP's for the build's gems. I gained between 9-10 K DPS o_O. Qualitying gems is the real deal with this build, it scales tremendously. And I didnt even do it for all the gems/to their maximum. And I don't even have Inner Force yet. Lolol !

My gear :
Spoiler

Currently working on this :

The screenshots were taken using this ring. I'm lacking 10% fire res when I use it, but I don't really care, I kill shit too fast.

======> Awesome build !!!
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Last edited by JungTzu on Jan 10, 2015, 9:43:23 PM
Could you post how the passive tree looks like at lvl 70? To know what I should respec to and keep going from there. Nice build, btw.
@Niberya / @Koveet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info