[1.3]The Budget Lowlife builds [Atziri viable][Wander]/[ARC]/ [ST Dagger][Reflect safe]

Bookmark
Can you expand on important mods on the dagger?
Thanks
"
braddaman wrote:
Hey man, I've been following this build through my leveling, using flicker to level. I just hit 70, transfered to LL and I'm struggling a lot with leech. I use a Q20 BR, so I get the 10% and just spam atziri flasks.
However, without Vaal, I struggle with anything remotely hard - bosses, exiles ect.

Without charges/flasks/BR = 4k dps aoe(need to level gems, 20% my gems, get nodes ect)
With = 8.5k dps aoe

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

I'm thinking of just getting some high resist, high ES gloves just to help me level. I only have the 30% chaos from my vertex, should I look for more?

Any advice is welcome, ty
Brad

30% From the vertex is a very good start I try to keep it around -10 chaos res until I can get good enough leech from dps. Also it appears you don't have any accuracy on gear, find a ring with good accuracy. I had this discussion with my friend who neglected the stat and he jumped 4k dps from just reaching to 80%. Also don't forget to run purity of elements over purity of fire. Personally I really recommend a energy shield glove over aurseize because that's more of a lvl 90 thing once your passive tree is set. Right now find a glove with 150+ES and accuracy and a ring with accuracy and chaos resistance. One of the best things about the vertex is you eventually can run blood magic+blood rage on there along with a reduced mana and the bonuses on quality blood magic and blood rage stack so you get REALLY ridiculous attack speed boost.

"
shaokim wrote:
Can you expand on important mods on the dagger?
Thanks

Dagger mods are pretty simple just raw attack speed and crit chance. If you have the luxury though I would upgrade to a dagger with 250 physical dps because it's much easier to leech physical.
Last edited by riseonix on Jan 4, 2015, 11:41:23 AM
"
30% From the vertex is a very good start I try to keep it around -10 chaos res until I can get good enough leech from dps. Also it appears you don't have any accuracy on gear, find a ring with good accuracy. I had this discussion with my friend who neglected the stat and he jumped 4k dps from just reaching to 80%. Also don't forget to run purity of elements over purity of fire. Personally I really recommend a energy shield glove over aurseize because that's more of a lvl 90 thing once your passive tree is set. Right now find a glove with 150+ES and accuracy and a ring with accuracy and chaos resistance. One of the best things about the vertex is you eventually can run blood magic+blood rage on there along with a reduced mana and the bonuses on quality blood magic and blood rage stack so you get REALLY ridiculous attack speed boost.

I took your advice and got myself some accuracy on my rings. New gear:

Would you say vertex is sure the way to go? I have another friend telling me that I should grab the spell damage at the start of the which tree and get a crown of eyes?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Last edited by braddaman on Jan 5, 2015, 6:01:08 PM
If you have a pyhsical dagger and want more dps, swap crit damage for Pyhsical to Lightning and PCoC for WED. you can easily generate Charges with a 3L ST+GMP+PCoC.

@Beaddaman: How much ES do you have?
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Jan 6, 2015, 9:44:32 AM
I'm debating whether to go for this build or a life based phys crit ST build. I like this one more, the only thing I'm hesitant about is the lack of defense. I hate dying in this game. Aside from our es pool there's no other mitigation besides the resists. How do you cope with that? Any feedback is appreciated!
Hey i have a problem, bc i have olny 1k dps and dont know why. My gear for now:
"
RevengePL wrote:

Im afraid you and other might have misunderstood something. This is not a build to level with. NO LOW LIFE BUILD IS. You level a char, then respec to LL when you have enough points to make it work. Furthermore, there is no Low life build that does not have very destinct gear requirements.
I dont wan't to be rude put please, read the mods on Solaris Lorica and tell me why the hell you started this build WITHOUT IT?
If you don't have at least 6 or 7 ex to spend, dont even start this. I tried it with a 70ex dagger, 6L Solaris and and decent jewelry ( prism and auxium ofc) and it was still pretty hard to get enough ES and the dmg isnt that great either. This only works if you can spend enough to get the best gear possibile below Shav's Tier. Sorry, but that's how it is with Low Life...
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
"
Kufios wrote:
I'm debating whether to go for this build or a life based phys crit ST build. I like this one more, the only thing I'm hesitant about is the lack of defense. I hate dying in this game. Aside from our es pool there's no other mitigation besides the resists. How do you cope with that? Any feedback is appreciated!

Well naturally this build is not meant to be very "tanky" and should not be run on hardcore. The premise of low life is high risk high reward. With my gear my survivability is very high due to faster projectiles hitting offscreen and my leech. The rumis and the hatred flask are amazing because they give me around 50+ block and 30% physical reduction. So my build IS very tanky but the nature of lowlife is always risky.

"
braddaman wrote:
"

I took your advice and got myself some accuracy on my rings. New gear:

Would you say vertex is sure the way to go? I have another friend telling me that I should grab the spell damage at the start of the which tree and get a crown of eyes?

I used a vertex for a very long time it's a strong item, a trick i do with it is to link blood magic to blood rage and reduce mana. CoE is better for those with better gear.
Last edited by riseonix on Jan 7, 2015, 11:29:48 PM
"
RevengePL wrote:

1.You need an ambusher with high crit and attackspeed
2.You need solaris lorica
3.You need quality bloodrage
Without the proper gear and preparations you cannot do a lowlife.
Last edited by riseonix on Jan 7, 2015, 11:56:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info