[1.3]The Budget Lowlife builds [Atziri viable][Wander]/[ARC]/ [ST Dagger][Reflect safe]

Hi guy, I need help

I am using (spectral throw + Faster 36% + superior Faster Projectiles) = 654 Dps
+ Anger + thunder + ash + discipline + ice = 1006 Dps (discipline on = 1250 energy shield - I improving)

Solaris lorica
sorrow hold carnal mitts
lioneye's paws
2 mightflay

want to give some damage, but I can not
why is that?
its because i no have quality dagger?

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYADkgPqxEPEVARlha_GYoajxslHU8qCyzhLR8vbzW5RwZLrkyzUDBTNVxrXIpd8l9qY0NqjG0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1X3jf8aESInTkBuVIJoTm7Wio6LZpyusZqyYsNi1SLk-wcXB88M6w23IFMpK2HbZE9lb217b1Nvn7Bjy4fPq9W_22vfX-wkfQQYjAx4=

I started playing a little time, my max money is 1ex (HAHA)
and i not have quality gems

I would like to know how to have more damage ?

MY CHAR IS LVL60

Spoiler
please do not be offended by my bad English , I used the translator

Last edited by Xituus on Feb 15, 2015, 4:28:20 PM
Is there a ranger tree?
well at moment i'm 84 and Life based build and I will move for LL build

any advices? btw my life based gear

ST 15K dps with 5 Power..

"
ripricardo wrote:
well at moment i'm 84 and Life based build and I will move for LL build

any advices? btw my life based gear

ST 15K dps with 5 Power..

I would get new rings with %ES mods on it and follow the required gear i posted you can't do LL without it.
"
Xituus wrote:
Hi guy, I need help

I am using (spectral throw + Faster 36% + superior Faster Projectiles) = 654 Dps
+ Anger + thunder + ash + discipline + ice = 1006 Dps (discipline on = 1250 energy shield - I improving)

Solaris lorica
sorrow hold carnal mitts
lioneye's paws
2 mightflay

want to give some damage, but I can not
why is that?
its because i no have quality dagger?

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYADkgPqxEPEVARlha_GYoajxslHU8qCyzhLR8vbzW5RwZLrkyzUDBTNVxrXIpd8l9qY0NqjG0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1X3jf8aESInTkBuVIJoTm7Wio6LZpyusZqyYsNi1SLk-wcXB88M6w23IFMpK2HbZE9lb217b1Nvn7Bjy4fPq9W_22vfX-wkfQQYjAx4=

I started playing a little time, my max money is 1ex (HAHA)
and i not have quality gems

I would like to know how to have more damage ?

MY CHAR IS LVL60

Spoiler
please do not be offended by my bad English , I used the translator

yes bad dagger
Last edited by riseonix on Mar 11, 2015, 11:59:14 PM
I happen to have a Bino's Kitchen Knife collecting dust in my stash. It has a base 0.1388 crits per second (from multiplying crit chance with attack speed)
Comparing that to your Ambusher, which has a base 0.161737 crits per second, would my Bino's be a viable choice of weapon?
I would of course want to pick up Zealot's Oath to take advantage of the life regeneration.

What do you think?
Last edited by Kalciphoz on Mar 23, 2015, 9:56:38 AM
No VP / Acuity / Ondar and 4k ES (at best), does this mean you die instantly as soon as you hit reflect?

Don't really get where "Reflect safe" comes from as you have no defense against it from what I can see.

Also about wands - important point to mention is that while they can have higher dmg, wand has no movement skills. This means wasting slot(s) on Quicksilver flasks, which a dagger build does not need.

Also you can't use wands with Lioneye's boots unless you are a masochist and fine with running at -20% movespeed.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Mar 25, 2015, 10:34:18 AM
"
~snip~
Also you can't use wands with Lioneye's boots unless you are a masochist and fine with running at -20% movespeed.

Blood Rage will give you high attack speed on low life, meaning your whirling blades is going to be very fast; just use that instead.
"
Kalciphoz wrote:
"
~snip~

Blood Rage will give you high attack speed on low life, meaning your whirling blades is going to be very fast; just use that instead.

But how can you use whirling blades when it doesn't work with a wand? Lol

still looking for es rings and legacy crit amulet with es
I'll update this guide once awakening is released. What I'm expecting is a huge nerf to LL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info