[1.3]The Budget Lowlife builds [Atziri viable][Wander]/[ARC]/ [ST Dagger][Reflect safe]

Changes:
12/28/14-Using elemental prolif along with herald of ash.
1/4/2015-Happy new years! Adding a section about accuracy.
1/9/2015-Added leveling
3/11/2015-Added arc
If anyone wants a wander video i need regrets to respec as I am filthy poor man.

Wanding or spectral throw?
Spoiler
As of 1.3 wanding is just as strong as ST if not stronger, with my build the dps for wanding is much higher HOWEVER it is alot harder to leech from wands unless you have a good phys wand so wanding is more squishy.

README
"
Lowlife is an incredible way to play any character and a much better alternative when appropriately geared. However since most lowlife builds require a shavs I spent rampage doing a solaris version.TASTE OF HATE IS OVERPOWERED AS FUCK GET ONEGet any dagger with high attackspeed and crit! phys does not matter.With my build you'll be looking at 20k+ DPS and 4.4k+ES for spectral throw and 30k+ dps for wanding!!.
Also you need THREE GREEN on the chest.

"
Taste of hate is overpowered it acts as an atziri flask and a auxium ALL IN ONE

Pros
Spoiler

-Ridiculous DPS
-reflect Proof
-Relatively Cheap
-Fun!
-Easy to transfer into shavs tree.
-Flexible for wanding or ST.

Cons
Spoiler
-Hard to gear for
-Wander version is too ridiculous for it's own good

What you NEED
"

YOU NEED A 10% QUALITY BLOOD RAGE

How do I get ES WTF?
Spoiler
Rings/Amulets/Gloves/Helmet and most importantly discipline

Links, I only have a 5l so this is what I use.
ST
Spoiler
LMP-Faster Proj-ST-PCoC-WED
if you have a 6l add crit multi gem.

Wander
Spoiler
Power Siphon or Kinetic blast-LMP-Chain-WED-PCoC or crit multi

WHAT MAKES THIS BUILD SHINE
Spoiler
These flasks

Spectral Throw Tree with dagger up to 90
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYADH0NfA5ID6sPxBB_EQ8RLxFQEZYWvxcvGYoajxslHRQdTx2qJLAo-ioLLOEtHy9vNbk7fEKjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFM1VdZXyVxrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52qMbRlvnnBScFZwu3DVdwd943_GgKSCx4MJhEiHE4nTj0aQG5UgmZqaE5uhm7WcpKKjotmnK6xmrJiw2LQMtUi4yrk-wcXB88M6w23GnsgUykrYdtkT2VvbXtvU2-ffiuGI6QLquutj7Bjy4fPq9W_22vfX-tL7CR9BBiMDHg==

Lvl 90 Atziri tree for spectral throw crit dagger.

"
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYADH0NfA5ID6sQfxEPES8RUBGWFr8XLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8dqiSwKPoqCyzhLR8vbzW5QqNGcUcGS65Ms1AwUzVV1lfJXGtcil3yX2pjQ2TnaoxtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV3B33jf8aApILHgwmESIcTidOPRpAblSCZmpoTm6GbtZykoqOi2acrrGasmLDYtAy1SLk-wcXB88M6w23GnsgUykrYdtkT2VvbXtvU2-ffiuGI6QLquutj7Bjy4fPq9W_22vfX-tL7CR9BBiMDHgV96f4tVdAJZfG7fCEDIuo=

Lvl 100 tree
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYADH0NfA5ID6sQfxEPES8RUBGWFr8XLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8dqiSwKPoqCyzhLR8vbzW5QqNGcUcGS65Ms1AwUzVV1lfJXGtcil3yX2pjQ2TnaoxtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV3B33jf8aApILHgwmESIcTidOPRpAblSCZmpoTm6GbtZykoqOi2acrrGasmLDYtAy1SLk-wcXB88M6w23GnsgUykrYdtkT2VvbXtvU2-fhiOkC6rrrY-wY8uHz6vVv9tr31_rS-wkfQQYjAx4Ffen-LVXQCWXxu3whAyLqxKKXBi2DjoqX0NtuVvW4yjt8D8T56A==

Wander tree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYADH0NfA5ID6sPxBB_EQ8RLxFQEZYWvxcvGYoajxslHRQdTx2qJLAo-ioLLR8vbzW5O3xCo0ZxRwZLrkyzUDBTNVXWV8lca1yKXfJfamNDZOdqjG0Zb55wUnC7cNV3B3_GgKSCx4MJhEiHE4nTj0aVIJmam6GbtZykoqOi2acrrJiw2LQMtUi4ysHFwfPDOsNtxp7IFMpK2RPZW9te2-ffiuGI6QLquutj7Bjy4fPq9W_22vfX-tL7CR9BBiMDHvbnn4hzcMJzmmEUsIIebOcJoM5wP3M=

Bandits
"
Point,Point, Power charge or Point,Phys, Power charge

Auras to run
"
Herald of ice,thunder,ash+wrath+anger+haste+elemental resistance.
LINK ashe+elemental prolif

My gear
YOU DO NOT NEED A CROWN OF EYE
YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYS DAGGER
You do however need accuracy AT LEAST 80% ACCURACY
"
Accuracy HEAVILY affects survivability AND damage of this build.

Spoiler

Leveling

"
I do not recommend leveling with this build at all but I did it and it was a struggle until 70 where it takes off.
Some ideal builds for leveling and respec would be a cheap arc build I personally just went ST up into 70 and swapped into it.
1-60: Fairly straightforward just smash through content since difficulty is easy before act 3 merciless
60-70: I personally recommend farming docks if you can do the dps of at least 6k and have a proper gem setup so you basically just outrange mobs. Bloodrage should not be used until 70
SWAP INTO LOWLIFE AT 70.
70+:Leveling should be getting ALOT easier with each passive you put into my tree and for gearing you should be able to wear most lowlife gear now so swap into that setup. If you have any difficulty progressing through content get a vertex and a decent chaos resist ring to cope with blood rage self damage. Aim for between 2700 ES starting at 70 with a lowlife setup and it should jump rapidly

Here's a 1.3 video as requested.
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACaXZm8s9b8&feature=youtu.be

Here's an old video from 1.2
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxyt1FAJsqo&list=UUF_HfJj7GPv5TtW2btIxhZA

UPDATE
Here is an Arc Tree for LL You should be shitting out damage.
"
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAl5dFfOUZtDj79Yw2pJETnl3yfjNwUonTcNXz6ioLDkhjQ3_GEZZJUfDVlS4HHvIdZJ3r9Y_6e9cdquGIRnG0DJMnHNwvb9kTcLvsGHcHhxOcpG-egwlXyQ186rrGnhB_DH2Cxyj6LR-VIMHzoqMRUDW5HU-nK0uuGyXZW20Z6QJBlq6zTLPQ9QVCEQ_bXlAw3YzZX-ASjRl-r8NtXGuESPfXrJiApFXWZOcXL_rSHRSPRpuhJLBCo7b696aOZN-Kpwh-xxvx5YudrtWm5CIabJo77TyCm_noES8rCrb3RtdXKXGFwBpmntV1zLexQg==

Run all the defensive auras and HoI+HoT+Clarity
Last edited by riseonix on Mar 11, 2015, 11:53:22 PM
could you update with 1.3 stats?
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Can you please make an gameplay vid in 1.3?
What did you choose for bandits? I'm guessing passive/phys or attsped/power charge?
Hey guys I'll update the guide soon with video for 1.3 but my current DPs is 28k and 4.2 es because I use coe. If you use better gear / set up you'll get at least 5k ES. Bandits I just went passive points and a power charge. If you have a better dagger grab phys. If anyone wants to see a wander video I'd need to borrow a few regrets to respec lmao. My wander had around 20k DPs for power siphon and 30k for KB but KB was too dangerous (reflect)
Added 1.3 vid
Hello, im attempting to run this build on torment league. It sucked really bad in the late 60s until i got to 70 for auxium, not its at least bearable. The only problem im having is that i really dont deal any damage. I'm at about 5.5k DPS with 5 power charges and atziri flask popped. any thing i can do to make this build deal more damage?

Another quick question, how do you deal with your ES, i currently have to use life leech to leech back my ES otherwise ill die. Do you just leech from the atziri flask or do you have leech on gear?

Heres my current gear setup:

I know the rings are garbage, but im not sure what to replace them with, just weapon ele damage? Aurseize are just for the magic find atm, helm will be CoE UNLESS i can find a cheap high ES helm too. Thanks for any input!
Yes you need a quality blood rage. Blood rage gives leech and 80% attack speed boost on low life. Make sure its QUALITY.having ES helps a lot you need at least 300 ES head and energy shield % amulet. This isn't easy to level. But it gets a lot more tolerable st 80 if you have the gear. Having 3400+ ES is what you should aim for.
Last edited by riseonix on Jan 1, 2015, 3:21:07 AM
hello, could you update us with your current gear? and is a physical dagger mandatory to leech back life/mana?
Hey man, I've been following this build through my leveling, using flicker to level. I just hit 70, transfered to LL and I'm struggling a lot with leech. I use a Q20 BR, so I get the 10% and just spam atziri flasks.
However, without Vaal, I struggle with anything remotely hard - bosses, exiles ect.

Without charges/flasks/BR = 4k dps aoe(need to level gems, 20% my gems, get nodes ect)
With = 8.5k dps aoe

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

I'm thinking of just getting some high resist, high ES gloves just to help me level. I only have the 30% chaos from my vertex, should I look for more?

Any advice is welcome, ty
Brad
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info