1.3.0e Patch Notes

100 points for the snow decoration!
No christmas for the poor kids (sad panda).
"
Samkiud wrote:
GG, GGG.

We hope the 1.3.0f patch will fix the guild stash tabs bug.
+1
Can I stack the hideout MTX to make a super-heavy snowfall? I need to know. For science.
Nice snow! You guys should totally make an elf pet and Santa armor next :D
Snow doesn't look heavy enough for me to purchase it. I was expecting to have some on the ground.
The Portal effect however... That is VERY cool (pun intended). I love the close portal animation as much as portal ready and waiting animation.

Art guys are doing a very good job, and have been for a long time.
Hi, i just downloaded, and dont wanna start patch client always error, what to do?
Nope, still not buying more effects until the game engine performance is noticeably improved. At least they fixed some of the instance crashes, I hate those.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
Nope, still not buying more effects until the game engine performance is noticeably improved.

I'll skip the snow, too. I don't really want to support the PvP focus (rl prizes for people with mirrored gear just doesn't feel like a good idea), or adding more weather/etc effects without a toggle to turn them off. The snow is possibly lifted straight from the act 4 art assets.

Good for people who are into decorating, though! And I appreciate the speedy fixes for the client crashes, too. Thank you.
Last edited by Mivo on Dec 19, 2014, 9:34:03 PM
guild stash tabs.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Thanks for fixing the shield charge bug!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info