[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
iexcell wrote:
Hey Grocery thanks. I just got that quiver for the life and res, this league is too damn expensive to get good gear. i will try to get a better 5L or 6L chest so i can focus on getting a better quiver i guess. but i currently have 4200+ Life. thanks for the build. Oooh by the way, should i get a Kaom's heart instead?

Kaom's is up to you. I like Kaoms if you don't do atziri. As you need a single target for split phase.
4,200 not bad! I feel safe over 4.5k and aim for 5k.

Warbands is real bad econ wise :(
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 28, 2015, 4:11:27 PM
"
Grocery wrote:
Lioneyes Glare is pretty bad for this build. It has such a low base crit! Get a rare harbinger with the same dps or more with 7.5% to 8.5% crit and your dps will skyrocket.

If you have 30% crit with a 5% crit bow, upgrading to a 8.5% crit bow will increase your crit chance to roughly 51% chance to crit.

Hyrri's bite is kinda bad for this build as well.

Blood Dance reduces attack speed so lowers your dps. Given how little life you have on your gear, I'd say Blood Dance isn't that great. the %life regen means less when you have such low HP.

Try to get a diamond ring, a quiver with crit base or crit roll/WED and a new bow. Furthermore, life on gear would be awesome and you can drop blood dance for rare boots!

Simply put, I followed your instructions and I tripled my base numbers. Thanks again Grocery.

Another quick question, I have been watching your youtube videos and your loot filter/colors are awesome. Anyway you can post your setup? Either way, thanks again for all the help.
"
Cobra13 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
Lioneyes Glare is pretty bad for this build. It has such a low base crit! Get a rare harbinger with the same dps or more with 7.5% to 8.5% crit and your dps will skyrocket.

If you have 30% crit with a 5% crit bow, upgrading to a 8.5% crit bow will increase your crit chance to roughly 51% chance to crit.

Hyrri's bite is kinda bad for this build as well.

Blood Dance reduces attack speed so lowers your dps. Given how little life you have on your gear, I'd say Blood Dance isn't that great. the %life regen means less when you have such low HP.

Try to get a diamond ring, a quiver with crit base or crit roll/WED and a new bow. Furthermore, life on gear would be awesome and you can drop blood dance for rare boots!

Simply put, I followed your instructions and I tripled my base numbers. Thanks again Grocery.

Another quick question, I have been watching your youtube videos and your loot filter/colors are awesome. Anyway you can post your setup? Either way, thanks again for all the help.

NP! Neversinks filter is what I use, so do most people it seems!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Could you update your main Post with a blurb on how Harold of ice and Power charges works? Also where you have what gems? (Update version)

Thanks in advance
Your character is now private?
"
wyvernfist wrote:

GGG changed the default settings. Characters tab is private by default now, unless you change it to public in the privacy settings.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Aug 31, 2015, 9:27:36 AM
"
wyvernfist wrote:

Fixed now yes? That was odd.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey guys, I think I am missing something. How are you getting Assassin's Mark to proc? I tried mine linked like this:

Curse on Hit->Increased Duration->Assassin's Mark->Herald of Ice

And it does not curse. Any tips?
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
looking forward to leveling this build, I do have a couple questions:

1. You mentioned how you increased the bow damage fm 326 - 342 with a sweet divine, please explain.

2. On the new bow stats at the bottom it reads: "Can have multiple crafted mods" -- please explain how this came about.

Everything else seem pretty fairly simple.

Thanks in advance..
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Sep 5, 2015, 1:03:04 AM
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
looking forward to leveling this build, I do have a couple questions:

1. You mentioned how you increased the bow damage fm 326 - 342 with a sweet divine, please explain.

2. On the new bow stats at the bottom it reads: "Can have multiple crafted mods" -- please explain how this came about.

Everything else seem pretty fairly simple.

Thanks in advance..

hey hey

1. a divine rerolls the mods on items but only in that tier... for example is an item has lets say +12 attack speed and that tier for attack speed can be 10%-16% a divine orb will reroll it but it rerolls every mod on the item.. i hope this helps i am not very good at explaining things in text sorry lol

2. the can have multiple crafted mods can be added from master crafters which is something you should do a little research on, it is kind of new. basically if you "alt" roll an item for nice mods, then regal for a semi decent mod you can spend 2ex? i think and add "multi mod" on the item. now you can add whatever leftover mods that are not on the item with crafters.
ign sooner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info