[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Joksee wrote:
Is it even worth using Frenzy anymore? It seems like bloodrage does a good enough job of keeping up the frenzy charges, and tornado shot always seems to out-damage frenzy

I use Frenzy for specific situations. Atziri split phase for instance.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
In the bow you have split arrow and chain?

Similar in your chest piece - pierce?

His damage is predicated on "Tornado Shot" in the 6 link

and

Frenzy in the 5 link.

Make the switch and your damage should skyrocket a ton.....!

and

Get rid of chain also -- just follow his gems for both set ups - it's all on page one

I was just leveling gems. Frenzy 6 Link is not really needed since you use TS most of the time. TS 6 Link is more optimal than Frenzy 6 Link
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
sporter26 wrote:
im confused, ur guide says something, but ur video and ss gear shows another gem setup, pls update

Feels exactly the same way. Trying my best to understand everything. I watched the video multiple times, read the build shitload of times too :)

But still can't really figure it out. The video says something, pop up on video say something else, written build and gear too xD It's a mess for me.

Maybe it's because it's my 2nd run of the game and i'm kinda noobie.

-----------------------------------------------------
At least least give me a hand with this please :

Bow : frenzy - Power charge on crit - CritChance - FasterAttack - ? - ?
Chest : TornadoShot - PPAD - GMP - FasterAttack - WED/AddFire/Phys2Light - WED/AddFire/Phys2Light
Gloves : ? - ? - ? - ?
Head : ? - ? - ? - ?
Boots : bloodrage - ? - ? - ?
------------------------------------------------------

Not sure about any of it except the chest maybe.
Is puncture still needed ?

In any case, Grocery, thank you a lot for the work you put in this build, it's well appreciated, and i'm learning a lot thanks to it as the days pass.
Last edited by X_katan_X on Sep 19, 2015, 7:11:47 AM
Last edited by X_katan_X on Sep 19, 2015, 9:26:47 AM
Just started playing this build on standard with a Shadow that had a free reset with, Leveled from mid 40's to 70 without any issues.

Below is my current setup:

Insanely good DPS, currently sat at about 22-23k with 4 Frenzy and 3 Power charges.
Last edited by Mackon on Sep 20, 2015, 7:39:51 AM
"
Mackon wrote:
Just started playing this build on standard with a Shadow that had a free reset with, Leveled from mid 40's to 70 without any issues.

Below is my current setup:

Insanely good DPS, currently sat at about 22-23k with 4 Frenzy and 3 Power charges.

Always good to hear :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
X_katan_X wrote:
"
sporter26 wrote:
im confused, ur guide says something, but ur video and ss gear shows another gem setup, pls update

Feels exactly the same way. Trying my best to understand everything. I watched the video multiple times, read the build shitload of times too :)

But still can't really figure it out. The video says something, pop up on video say something else, written build and gear too xD It's a mess for me.

Maybe it's because it's my 2nd run of the game and i'm kinda noobie.

-----------------------------------------------------
At least least give me a hand with this please :

Bow : frenzy - Power charge on crit - CritChance - FasterAttack - ? - ?
Chest : TornadoShot - PPAD - GMP - FasterAttack - WED/AddFire/Phys2Light - WED/AddFire/Phys2Light
Gloves : ? - ? - ? - ?
Head : ? - ? - ? - ?
Boots : bloodrage - ? - ? - ?
------------------------------------------------------

Not sure about any of it except the chest maybe.
Is puncture still needed ?

In any case, Grocery, thank you a lot for the work you put in this build, it's well appreciated, and i'm learning a lot thanks to it as the days pass.

Yes pls, please update on the Gloves Head and boots please Grocery! In the video you mentioned that you no longer use herald of ash and another setup for curses
Hey, whats the difference between Talent Tree and Levelling Tree?
Hi Grocery.
I'm making a build from your guide during the 1M league, it's really fun =)

I recently got myself this insane bow in standard:

Q: As you can see it has a really nice T1 cold, would you make any changes in your skill tree/gem setup due to this mod?

Thanks a lot for this awesome guide!
how to sustain the mana? apparently the one from passive tree isn't enough to keep up with the spamming of TS with GMP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info