The Unique Items of 1.3.0

Doomsower dropped yesteday :D
1 usefull unique out of 26. good work.
"
TheWretch wrote:
this whole gain % to this and get % converted to that reflected to you as this minus that plus or minus this has got to stop. Three dragons started all that fuckery and its just getting worse.

This.
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
"
BronyMusician wrote:
"
MaraWuti wrote:
"
BronyMusician wrote:
Do the passive from Maligaro's Lens Compound Spiked Shield works with Necromantic Aegis?

Yep, that's what it's designed for.

If i have Zealot's Oath. Would it regen my ES?

nop cos its not regen. Its the same wording as flask, so wont work with zalot's oath. I've been there :p
professional feedaz
was expecting a change to frozen sky in the news post, not seeing all the uniques that have been posted all over the forums already...
as i dont think that the Majority do even care about that pvp stuff. there is 1 (ONE!) item that can be useful for more than 20 min while leveling.

sorry, thats complete crap. fould like 3 of em yesterday. Even the Vendor did not want em, so i had to destroy em.

still worst patch of all!

Why does the Agnerod North Imperial Staff mention 12% Chance To Block twice? Is the 2nd instance more, less, increased, reduced? Or is it simply re-affirming the first instance of the mod? o_O
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
underwhelming. 3-4 nice ones, rest not so much.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
I don't play PvP, but I still think this is a good patch overall.

That said, the usefulness of these uniques are few and almost exclusively introduce unwanted rolls on my loot drops.
"
Why does the Agnerod North Imperial Staff mention 12% Chance To Block twice? Is the 2nd instance more, less, increased, reduced? Or is it simply re-affirming the first instance of the mod? o_O

twice? huh?

I read it as block and shock ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info