The Unique Items of 1.3.0

"
Xendran wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:
hahahaha, you got CoC builds another super good gear? xD WELL DONE GGG. Nerf the shit out of block and puncture and keep crit, heck, even give some easier access to higher percentage.

Woho, All hail GGG:

actually they completly ruined CoC with this patch and all the nerfs, we need like 15 extra points on the passive tree, and even if we had those points, GGG nerfed CoC gem, so, whatever

My CoC build got buffed. I switched out of Blood Magic and can now use Vaal Pact. Replaced my life flask with a hybrid flask, picked up revelry and bam.

vaal pact? lol, life based? looool, ur build is just trash, thats why it wasnt affected at all, if u dont have accuities its better playing something else
Last edited by andrehbg on Dec 17, 2014, 8:06:31 AM
"
link1313 wrote:
Chris, hate to say it but you should have marketed the patch as 10 new uniques and 16 pvp focused uniques.

I justified the lack of non pvp content to my friends by saying "wow 26 new uniques the entire game will change!"

None of my friends came back to the game for longer than two days once they found out....

That's because this patch is fucking bad.

They ruined the skill tree, crit is still end all be all.

PvP is just that, PvP. none of my friends care for it, neither do I.
Torment is a joke, it's just standard. Ghost spawn too few to make a difference and their AI is shit. Bloodlines has one-shot bullshit mechanics...
Last edited by Riathy on Dec 17, 2014, 8:11:37 AM
"
MauranKilom wrote:
"
Arthikas wrote:
Got the Deceiver belt yesterday on my duelist. Just what we needed, even less block chance this patch for fuck's sake. Would render my (now legacy) Ungil OH useless on that build, worse than useless with an alternate Prismatic Eclipse OH or the nerfed Ungil's.

DPS is nice but if you can't survive some big hits, you are RIP.

It's not hard to calculate the DPS of a corpse.

Protip: Don't equip it on a block character!

Obviously, but I just gave that as one example of how crappy most of the new uniques are.

"
NoNamium wrote:
I don't play PvP,...

You mean, "I don't play pvp often, but when I do I play LoL, WoW, or something other than PoE..."

;)

PoE pvp will NOT make anyone The Most Interesting Man in The World.

cool more useless stuff to vendor except for victors sword, respect to his idea and attempt to fix broken shit.. even tho wont likely ever use
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
Riathy wrote:
"
link1313 wrote:
Chris, hate to say it but you should have marketed the patch as 10 new uniques and 16 pvp focused uniques.

I justified the lack of non pvp content to my friends by saying "wow 26 new uniques the entire game will change!"

None of my friends came back to the game for longer than two days once they found out....

That's because this patch is fucking bad.

They ruined the skill tree, crit is still end all be all.

PvP is just that, PvP. none of my friends care for it, neither do I.
Torment is a joke, it's just standard. Ghost spawn too few to make a difference and their AI is shit. Bloodlines has one-shot bullshit mechanics...

no actual solutions or improvements to anything of importance just downgrades and destruction. hurt the rich a bit skewer the poor even more.

only hardcore poe lab rats with nothing better to do will play new leagues that arent anything really new.. sad. I wonder tho how much gold farmer and bots make up the new league players.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Dec 17, 2014, 4:02:26 PM
Taste of Hate is nice - All others are scroll fragment worth = crap= useless crap =
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
GGG all of this are cool but when will you introduce Set item ( green color) on the game plz ?

For a game that want to be more like d2 i dont understand why you did not put set item..

Unless they've changed their minds on this its never going to happen. They've said in the past they don't like how it forces you to use multiple slots for extra bonuses as it limits your gear choices. Not my personal view, I like set items, but that's what GGG have stated in the past.

Oh it's sad :/ I understand their mind but they can also thought for a new système for set item that doesn't force player to limit their gear too.. Like add 3 more item slot as shoulder, pant and bracer .Like that players have more slot for personalize character etc..
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:

actually they completly ruined CoC with this patch and all the nerfs, we need like 15 extra points on the passive tree, and even if we had those points, GGG nerfed CoC gem, so, whatever

My CoC build got buffed. I switched out of Blood Magic and can now use Vaal Pact. Replaced my life flask with a hybrid flask, picked up revelry and bam.

vaal pact? lol, life based? looool, ur build is just trash, thats why it wasnt affected at all, if u dont have accuities its better playing something else

Low Life. Life flask meaning ONE life flask, because i don't use shavs or lorica (because they are completely unneeded)

Since your build was ruined, it seems you are the one with the trash build. Not my problem if you can't figure out how to make it work.
EDIT: I am aware that discipline and vaal discipline are in the wrong gem slots.
Last edited by Xendran on Dec 18, 2014, 1:19:03 AM
Most of these are suidide items. Findng anything worth selling is getting harder and harder.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info