The Unique Items of 1.3.0

"
Xendran wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:

Low Life. Life flask meaning ONE life flask, because i don't use shavs or lorica (because they are completely unneeded)

Since your build was ruined, it seems you are the one with the trash build. Not my problem if you can't figure out how to make it work.
EDIT: I am aware that discipline and vaal discipline are in the wrong gem slots.

ooooh ye preaty trash, i also have trash gear too

There are some very nice & desirable uniques, but by & large they are underwhelming.
I think there has been too much emphasis on offsetting positives on the items with negatives, to the point that the negs are dealbreakers and too much an incentive NOT to use the item. Personally, I prefer items with all positives on them, but don't mind some of the clever ones that have a specialty niche where the negative has minimal downside or can be offset. Still, I'd like to see less uniques but better quality overall so that when one drops, I feel like "oh wow, a unique" instead of "oh crap, another useless unique". having said all this, I still think POE is the best game around & thank the devs for their tireless efforts on our behalf.
I hope there will end up being 3d art for Scold's Bridle. The 2d art looks killer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info