The Unique Items of 1.3.0

Do the passive from Maligaro's Lens Compound Spiked Shield works with Necromantic Aegis?
"
BronyMusician wrote:
Do the passive from Maligaro's Lens Compound Spiked Shield works with Necromantic Aegis?

Yep, that's what it's designed for.
Sheet epix
/Yawn
"
Xendran wrote:
Is broken crown meant to be The Vertex Lite?
Not that its a bad thing if its much more available to people.

The Broken Crown is my supporter unique. I wanted it to be an option to try make lowlife viable without shav's and lorica, which I believe it can be with high enough chaos resist.

The 43-61% chaos resist alone should make it atleast semi-interesting to some builds regardless.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Got the Deceiver belt yesterday on my duelist. Just what we needed, even less block chance this patch for fuck's sake. Would render my (now legacy) Ungil OH useless on that build, worse than useless with an alternate Prismatic Eclipse OH or the nerfed Ungil's.

DPS is nice but if you can't survive some big hits, you are RIP.

It's not hard to calculate the DPS of a corpse.
only 2 or 3 uniques seem to be other then for lvl. The ring from ziggy is a nice idea for not only take bis items and dont change.

I think this ring i can take for special boss or map events.

But the other items i cant see a big value. But perhaps i am to bored to see the special kind of using them.

I will see in forum what happend.
99% of them are just awful and won't excite any feelings other than irritation when dropping in maps.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Great, more stuff that can pile up in my inventory, because the lack of a proper market system...
"
MaraWuti wrote:
"
BronyMusician wrote:

Yep, that's what it's designed for.

If i have Zealot's Oath. Would it regen my ES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info