2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

Can anyone tell me, how important the piercing part of the Kinetic Blast?

I specced out of Piercing in the passive tree so that i can abuse Frost Wall into Kinetic Blast again.

Is this okay?

Do i actually LOSE DPS when i have no piercing?
I am actually testing it with knockback now.
I got a tabula rasa on warband, was lucky to find a marohi and 2 exalts which i traded it for some items and a tabula.

Only started on Sunday. Managed to get to merciless within 2 days but ofc died quite a number of times at Act 4.

I tried casting frost wall behind the single targets and bosses and use knock back kb blast to push them forward to the wall.

It worked better than the pierce gem, but not as good as it was before the Forst wall / KB combo.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Kinda new and just have a quick question that is confusing me.
What's the deal with cast on critical hit in your helm? along with increase duration, wrath, and vaal haste. It doesn't proc vaal haste right?
Last edited by Nitsujin on Jul 15, 2015, 1:02:14 AM
"
Nitsujin wrote:
Kinda new and just have a quick question that is confusing me.
What's the deal with cast on critical hit in your helm? along with increase duration, wrath, and vaal haste. It doesn't proc vaal haste right?

In the video he mentions it's just for leveling. Just ignore it, serves no purpose.
Haven't really played PoE much at all until recently.
Having a lot of fun with this build in the new league.

When should I switch everything over to Blood Magic?
I'm sitting at level 40 now in act 4

Also, does your wand in the 2.0 vid have blood magic + frost wall in it?

Thanks!
Wha is the best for the 5l ? Bm,kinetic,wed, gmp and the last one faster attack or crit muli ? With like 75%crit chance

Is the frost wall thing still work ? It's not look that good when I do it
Last edited by Dazoul on Jul 16, 2015, 6:45:42 AM
Frost wall was changed. I'm using Barrage + Added Cold + Added Lightning + WED atm and its working great. But I'm also not using blood magic...
I dont see how u are gaining frenzy charges ?
"
andr4780 wrote:
I dont see how u are gaining frenzy charges ?

Blood Rage
A frost wall not work anymore for increase the dmg for single target?? Even when you have some pierce chanc e??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info