2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

Do you think you would have enough life without Belly?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:

Not really. My Scion on standard at lvl 90 with Vaal Pact and the life wheel has 5k life. That'll drop to around 4.4k without it. I mean that's ok at that point and you could go with another chest by then but before that... iffy.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Do you think you could make a more hc friendly tree and talk about what gear to get in hc. Like should we go evasion or just life and armour etc...
Is KB supposed to be linked to GMP or LMP?
Your description says LMP but character is using GMP ?
IGN - Duck_Ya
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

Not really. My Scion on standard at lvl 90 with Vaal Pact and the life wheel has 5k life. That'll drop to around 4.4k without it. I mean that's ok at that point and you could go with another chest by then but before that... iffy.

can we see your scion tree and some of the numbers you were able to get on it with a 6l? I am liking the build but I am a bit worried about survival.

I think vaal pact is awesome, isn't that a huge mechanic that keeps you alive in the end game? feels necessary
Would Blood Magic be a good idea?
You can skip all the mana nodes and run more aura's.
Might I suggest CWDT-ID-IC-Frost wall. I used this back in rampage and it's an amazing combination and it would be even better with the utility it adds to this build. Basically, when you're hit, the wall spawns on top of the mobs and you just have to shoot at it. Saves you a bit of time and mana from selfcasting.
So i'm using this build with a few minor differences, and it's so much fun! Being able to wand from 24 is awesome.

In the past it's been a huge pain in the ass to get a wander going at low levels, and I like using a skill from the level it's available.

I'm only 44 atm, and absolutely carving through the game.

For anyone looking for what to use at 24+, i went with:

So i could use:

I'm running wrath and HoT with reduced mana for the deeps - If you are having mana problems and don't want to pot every 10 seconds, try using a foible and -mana cost rings from Elreon until your phys leech is sustainable.

As far as the wand goes, I just used the Increased Phys Damage recipe to make this wand and got lucky with the Aug:

I got a lucky drop when killing alira, awesome level 24 wand:

I'll be changing over to this one when I log in later today:

I hope this is of some use to those looking to roll a wander, It's a blast so far and I'm looking forward to getting some more levels.

Awesome build once again Math, it's totally tits!

Legit HC/SC Trades: /view-thread/545463
God damnit, every time I force myself to level a MFer.. this nutter comes out with the best build for the league...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info