2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

Wep ele gem, + tempest blast node + auras and ele dmg on gear.
And so forth comes the Rapture, and on that day, the Diablo franchise was saved. And to our saviour,
Brotherlaz, we REJOICE!
"
Hi Mathil,

Would appreciate your two cents on my build so far. It seems to clear well but my survivability is lacking loads.
- Resists 75/62/75
- Life 2800
- Evasion: 4000
- Acrobatics / Ondar's / Phase Acro
- Running Herald of Ice because I do not have Mana For Anger
- Herald of Ash is there for just gem leveling. (I could put HoT on Red Mana)
- I've got close to 190 Mana unreserved

Gear

Why not remove Phase acrobatics and Acrobatics, that gives you 5points
Maybe put them in the life notes where Cruel preparation is plus the mana point to the right of those notes.
Guess you should be able to run anger - 1 herald or maybe Anger - Wrath with reduced mana.
plus you would get ress and 20% life.
Im not Mathil but maybe it helps abit :p
"
Aramiso wrote:
Pretty darn OP build im 82 atm, absolutly destroying maps
78,5% crit change with 6pc
15.5k tool tips dps with charges and IIQ gem in 6link

My gear so fare :)

Still need 6 dam notes and not running Herald of ash not enough mana ><

Build so fare :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JpUqCypbLR8wfDY9Olg_c0M2RXxJUUtXTLNNklAwUUdS7FM1VUtVxlm8XfJfKmHiYqxjQ2pDaxdsjGznbWxvnnBScNV3B3n2fyt_xoIegwmD24cTidOMNo19jb-VIJUul5eaYZu1nKSdqqKjpzS0OLTFtUi86r7uwFTAnMDjwfPC7MM6xSjHyslEykrOcNaK2wvjhOUZ6-Tw1fGz8-r2W_ba9uf7Cfv1

Thanks for the build Mathill :)

The dexterity node under Quickness is not needed, so saved you a point ^^.
"
Riceb0x wrote:
"
Aramiso wrote:
Pretty darn OP build im 82 atm, absolutly destroying maps
78,5% crit change with 6pc
15.5k tool tips dps with charges and IIQ gem in 6link

My gear so fare :)

Still need 6 dam notes and not running Herald of ash not enough mana ><

Build so fare :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JpUqCypbLR8wfDY9Olg_c0M2RXxJUUtXTLNNklAwUUdS7FM1VUtVxlm8XfJfKmHiYqxjQ2pDaxdsjGznbWxvnnBScNV3B3n2fyt_xoIegwmD24cTidOMNo19jb-VIJUul5eaYZu1nKSdqqKjpzS0OLTFtUi86r7uwFTAnMDjwfPC7MM6xSjHyslEykrOcNaK2wvjhOUZ6-Tw1fGz8-r2W_ba9uf7Cfv1

Thanks for the build Mathill :)

The dexterity node under Quickness is not needed, so saved you a point ^^.

Thanks man didnt see that :) Took points from Mind drinker got my last crit/dps poits

Tree is like this now

Runing Anger/Wrath/HoI
20k GMP with charges up
83% crit

Where would you guys go from here?
"
Aramiso wrote:

Thanks man didnt see that :) Took points from Mind drinker got my last crit/dps poits

Tree is like this now

Runing Anger/Wrath/HoI
20k GMP with charges up
83% crit

Why not the damage nodes in the wand circle left of EB? If not then maybe Heartseeker or Vaal Pact?
"
Riceb0x wrote:
"
Aramiso wrote:

Tree is like this now

Runing Anger/Wrath/HoI
20k GMP with charges up
83% crit

Why not the damage nodes in the wand circle left of EB? If not then maybe Heartseeker or Vaal Pact?

Woops posted wrong tree, it looks like this my current one

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstHzB8Nj06WD9zQzZFfElRS1dMs02SUDBRR1LsUzVVS1XGWbxd8l8qYeJirGNDakNrF2yMbOdvnnBScNVzcHcHefZ_K3_Ggh6DCYPbhxOJ04w2jX2Nv5UglS6Xl5phm7WcpJ2qn4iio7Q4tMW1SLzqvu7AVMDjwfPCc8LswzrFKMfKyUTKSs5w1orbC-OE5RnnVOvk8NXxs_Pq9lv22vbn-wn79f_e

Im thinking taking the Throatseeker notes - or go Vaal pact but thats 10 point away.
Could allso go for mana/life notes but HoA doesnt seem that attrative atm.
Last edited by Aramiso on Dec 22, 2014, 1:32:56 PM
kinetic blast trapper?? uve got the paths for it. just go down behind ranger get point blank + ondar's

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw234QC_l3yQsPz6ioLcFKJ03DVtUgmlWHiVUsWvw5I2wuCHsHFf8YRluNW5Os3gewYUrKdqjY9bWy0xWKsbIwqW8LsQzZ59lLsBbU6Qkt43agwcdQj1op_KzB8UUeNv4UydPEY2xR1Vvp316TCEYHdRmOnTZIj9o19U9SNgtHknwEXVEwtFLD255-Ic3DCc5phbOcJoM5wP3NVxjpYrJgRD18qdFWio8Hzm7VTNQ-r2eBOmxqP9tr7CRmKpzTAnOOEt3Ue8PDVj_pJUS9v2RNwu3cHhxOcpG-eykrDOhvg5zozeJAN
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Dec 22, 2014, 4:27:58 PM
Just wanted to say, absolutely loving this build! Level 59ish right now and looking forward to what's left to come.

For new players (like me), I found Freezing Pulse a great skill to work with until you can get Kinetic Blast running at 24. The projectile and elemental nodes were a huge help and the transition was pretty smooth.

I have a few questions for more experienced players, however.

I'm struggling with 3 areas right now:
-Survivability (3-4 hits is enough to kill me)
-Low Single Target damage (Power siphon isn't winning me over)
-Mana issues.

Staying ranged and getting enough run speed to out-pace enemies is a help for 1, but what kind of defense should I be looking for on gear?

Any way to boost single target damage? What're the best gems for Power Siphon to make it a beast? Should I be trying Barrage instead?

For mana, I pretty much HAD to take Mind Drinker, or find 2% mana leech on my gear, which was prohibitive while leveling. Is there another source of mana regen I'm missing? Without some kind of leech, I'm chugging potions like crazy.
power siphon you probably want weapon elemental damage and increased critical damage

Here's the build I went with in Bloodlines, currently level 82 with 4.6k hp, 6.5k tooltip on kinetic blast (with power charges) and capped resistances.

my build

Gear

Was running with a 4L until level 80, I can't really sustain kinetic blast without mana leech, probably not gonna grab reduced mana nodes because I don't think I will run anger. Currently only running Wrath, herald of ice and herald of thunder. with the 4L i just drop increased critical damage.

Clear speed is excellent (dem 66 maps) might throw a vid up later.

Heading towards phase acro for now and also have a 5L lightning coil ready for use but will need to change gear a bit. Think I have a few damage nodes I can pick up too later on. my wand really needs an upgrade, was looking for a piscators but don't want to pay 3exalt for one.

my shitty wand

Dayman.
What's your math on the auras? I don't think you're gonna have enough free mana to play confortably:

(12% tree + alphas) * reduced mana lvl 20 * (2 auras + 1 herald) + 12% tree * reduced mana lvl 20 * herald of thunder
(0.88 - 0.08) * 0.71 * (60 + 60 + 25) + 0.88 * 0.71 * 0.25 = 97,98% reserved => 2,02% free

On a 2K mana pool, that's 40 free mana. Am I missing anything?

Picking another reservation node makes it a little more feasible, but i'm asking since you didn't mention it as part of the plan.

(0.84 - 0.08) * 0.71 * (60 + 60 + 25) + 0.84 * 0.71 * 0.25 = 93,152% reserved => 6,848% free (136 on a 2k mana pool)

Thanks, I was doing my own KB build and I changed some stuff towards this build, liking it so far. About to dump some regrets to reach VP.
Last edited by fer662 on Dec 22, 2014, 11:48:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info