" The Winter-Arc Crit ": Simple, cheap, safe and high dps 30k+ ( 2.0 updated)

Just wanted to post a small update to relate some info that may be useful.

My character is now level 85 which was my ultimate goal as I had never advanced any character so far before in PoE. Either I became bored or I reached a hurdle that I couldn't overcome which is testament to the viability and enjoyment with this build!

So I've been playing more maps lately, a lot of blues and the occasional rare along with whatever Zana throws at me. One affix I can recommend is 'Fracture', not because there's any particular advantage, you don't get extra XP from the fractures or any extra loot, but it's just so damn fun spamming arc and watching everything freeze, shatter, break into pieces all over the screen :)

One map type I was shunning was any that had the 'Elemental Equilibrium' affix as I figured that as our damage is predominantly Lightning that I'd be losing far too much damage to EE. Unknowingly I kicked off one of Zana's maps and didn't realise immediately it was an EE one. I can happily report that our build does wonders with EE and I assume this is down to the Three Dragons because we're constantly alternating Lightning / Cold / Lightning and so on so we are taking good advantage of EE. Give it a go, it's not as scary as I first thought :)

Oh, and if you're going to buy something for this build I highly recommend the Doryani's Invitation belt. The added damage, armour, resists and Life Leech make this a very strong addition.
Just notice please that when you wear the Three dragons mask all '% chance to shock' do not affect chance to freeze but instead '% chance to freeze' work. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Three_Dragons

read it carefully.
Why exactly is Vaal pact picked up? I'm not seeing any benefit I would no longer have any regeneration and there is no leech passive picked up. Am I overlooking something?
Put life leech gem on Arc :)
"
perkar wrote:
Put life leech gem on Arc :)
Uhh i knew i missed something important *facepalm*
Is Assasin's Mark the only way to get charges with this build?
Hey,

thanks for yours nice build.
I wanted to ask sometimes what are the first steps I in your Skilltree
should go? Unfortunately, this is blind and I do not point where I should start.
Isn't the quality on arc wasted in this build?
What is a better option for single target? Arc is too weak for single targeting.
so does this build shock and freeze at the same time if running herald of ice and titan with pyre and 3 dragons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info