[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Ran this build for the first time, got to 47 and had a great time doing it until I completely forgot about lightning thorns.. literally died instantly.

Great build so far though!
"
DjNanos wrote:
is Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff good for this build ?

I don't have one, but looking at the build, I'd guess it would definitely improve DPS and make clearing normal maps very fast, but it sacrifices a lot of defense and would make the Atziri fight tougher. Your damage should be high enough already that you should focus more on defense and that it would be mostly overkill.
Hi KuteKitteh again ^^

"
LilCroissant wrote:
"
DjNanos wrote:

I don't have one, but looking at the build, I'd guess it would definitely improve DPS and make clearing normal maps very fast, but it sacrifices a lot of defense and would make the Atziri fight tougher. Your damage should be high enough already that you should focus more on defense and that it would be mostly overkill.
I'm gonna weigh in on this in a bit when I do some testing, since I do have a 5L PoH.

Sample gear.

That's with 5L GMP/FC/SE/AChD in the legacy CoD.
Yes a lot of pieces are suboptimal, because I loves me some MF. Still, with all that, I get 6854 tooltip DPS. At this point stuff dies really quickly already. 4448 Life 4085 Mana 25/14 block.

With 148% PoH? 5L GMP/FC/AChD/ALD?

Tooltip DPS reaches 8330. 4301 Life 4199 Mana 12/0 block.

Or you can sub ALD for utility, like KuteKitteh suggested. That gave me 7033 DPS, which isn't that much higher than without PoH.

My conclusion: It's great if you already have a PoH lying around, you can do ridiculous DPS if you really want to see stuff go boom, but... do you really need 170k shotgun DPS..? :P Also, using 1H opens up options of 2 x 1H, 1H + Shield, of which there are several combinations to suit your need.
Last edited by consca on Dec 18, 2014, 2:32:16 PM
"
LilCroissant wrote:
Thanks for the help. Tree so far: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcEsxBYFm8aOBpsHwIfxySqJy8reCycLYsyNDbFNuk6WEPIRtdPBFXGVylboF8qaPJtGXGFfA58S4Kbg9uHZZBVlnSaO52uogCnCKdVr7fAGsBm1abYJNrd4XPjauQi6-TsOO088B8=

I'm going for EB now. After that, should I expand into the shadow area first or expand towards the life wheel first?

Got Celestial Judgment early on while leveling; will probably spec out of it later.

Would you say this build is tankier than Raizqt's RF incinerater? I think this tree is better optimized overall, but I haven't tried RF yet.
Get heart and soul, then go down to Shaper, then get the life wheel and then shadow.

I haven't seen that RF incinerator, but non-RF builds are generally tankier in some aspects (e.g. this runs MoM).

"
DjNanos wrote:

The DPS on the build is good enough, and without a Doryani's you can't leech very well. I would stay away from a Pledge.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
By the way: I uploaded a video of me facetanking a level 74 Maze Vaal smash for the lolz, no flasks.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Dec 18, 2014, 4:46:34 PM
Hey, any chance for a level by level skillbuild for witch? I'm terrible at judging what to take first, I can't figure out the order on the lvl 90 build. Like which passives at lvl 20-40-60 etc.
"
Matwoj wrote:
Hey, any chance for a level by level skillbuild for witch? I'm terrible at judging what to take first, I can't figure out the order on the lvl 90 build. Like which passives at lvl 20-40-60 etc.

Well it varies from people to people depending on the gear that they encounter, the gems they have, and the playstyle they choose; hence why I don't have a level-by-level walkthrough. Also, it's really hard to level this build wrong, unless you rush the shadow side first lol. If I were to make a generic "walkthrough" of sorts, it would be something like:

40 points
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAvYJXK_6z6QLfimpDwFQI9G0Z37Afxy2LvOrbC4IewfOVIGsXLJwreK-3h2UQWDI0HwLa3acI2CQ2xRpsna426eNqFm8kqtWm5CLtPIKbmjs=

Of course, it always varies from person to person. For example, some might find their mana regeneration inadequate and rush Shaper and Quick Recovery. Some might want DPS and focus on the DPS nodes in templar before rushing shadow. Some might find it kinda squishy during the leveling phase and rush the templar and scion life nodes.
As i said before i'm having a blast with this build and i suggest you call it:
Kitteh's BBQ TIME!

:D
This build seems like a nightmare for a first build in a new league. It's way too expensive in both currency and mana. I would love to run a build like this, but it's just not viable unless you have a decent amount of currency to spend.
"
Paradigmdeez wrote:
This build seems like a nightmare for a first build in a new league. It's way too expensive in both currency and mana. I would love to run a build like this, but it's just not viable unless you have a decent amount of currency to spend.

Well i just started torment few days ago and im currently following this build. Lvl 63 atm and doing great. Only piece of gear you rly need (in "end game") is Cloack of Defiance and it costs like 2-3ex.
First i took EB and Shadow area, and had 0 mana problems. Im running Clarity, Discipline and HoL. Killing everything fast but need to care about some phys dmg like spikes from those porcupines (or whatever they are). Currently my only defence against phys dmg is block and AA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info