[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Finally got my hand on catalyst 88% for 2 ex

any ideas for auras other than clarity???
what works best with build?

Guess you do not need anything else because u need some spare mana pool for Mind Over Matter. Not sure though just personally did not needed anything else apart from Clarity and Heralds.
Hey Kute, i am a big fan of ur tank arc build in 1.2
I didn't really play it myself, but i see a friend of mine doing very well with very low budget
A pity block was nerfed :C

Anyways, i plan to make this build. But before getting a 6-linked CoD, i would like to ask

a) whether it can survive rogue exiles and bosses in 78 maps, with 1-2 dangerous mods like + dmg, + all speed or extra damage as certain element

b) which map mods are big no-nos (except BM)
"
DjNanos wrote:
Spoiler
wow thanks for making it clear i like it so far tho tbh
i made some changes on the tree i want you to see
About the chain, i thought that +3 chain would be better now since i don't have prolif yet
my gear is pretty crappy but im on ~800dps and running HoI,HoT,clarity,tempest shield,arctic armor. leaving me with 190mp which regens almost instantly

Current Tree 50lvl
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswj0EFgWbxpsHwIfxySqKPoreCycLYsyNDbFNulFnVNSVcZXK18qaPJqQ2sXbRl8S4IegseD24dllSCWdJo7muCdrqIApwivt7iTvOq9gsBUwGbB89Wm2CTfit-w4XPjauQi6QLr5Ovu7TzwH_no_rM=

End game
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZLYsfxyt4LJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CNsXYJKcIBAeD21XGOljr5F8qCPTAVLzqlSDB84Ie2wuio3_GEZYOSF3ynWPljqSxjDZVS2HiJpUWv-aBy70DHh9BBiO4k-vumuBFnVNS1YGFbSTYKPqCx_noDH0Qf8aena4abDbpJKoWb-Nq5CLVpu08mjuCm-FzogDwH2jyfEuWdHwOp1VboEPITwTsOCcvkFUaOEGHtz7-Cti9rJjxbDbYSRsqjexVaxffsGpDwBpxhXrmY_1G19q5sUI=
I'm going to have to say no to those changes. The reason is that the damage types are so varied that attempting to specialize in any one type (e.g. Fire, Elemental, Spell) past a certain limit will net severely diminishing returns. Therefore, I recommend sticking to the original tree to maximize DPS-utility.

"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Finally got my hand on catalyst 88% for 2 ex

any ideas for auras other than clarity???
what works best with build?

Clarity is the only aura you want to run, because running the dual Heralds + Clarity reserves enough mana.

"
bahamut6c19 wrote:
Hey Kute, i am a big fan of ur tank arc build in 1.2
I didn't really play it myself, but i see a friend of mine doing very well with very low budget
A pity block was nerfed :C

Anyways, i plan to make this build. But before getting a 6-linked CoD, i would like to ask

a) whether it can survive rogue exiles and bosses in 78 maps, with 1-2 dangerous mods like + dmg, + all speed or extra damage as certain element

b) which map mods are big no-nos (except BM)
Rogues are no problem for the build. Sometimes I don't even notice them until they're dead, which usually takes ~2 seconds or less. For bosses in high-level maps, Dominus is easy as long as you have a Warlord's Mark and at least 2 staunching flasks. The trio is relatively easy when you're running an armor shield and Warlord's Mark. Piety is easy as long as you have at least one mana flask and a Saffell; Topaz flask is recommended but not necessary at all, and Rumi's is also recommended but not necessary at all.

With respect to dangerous mods on the bosses, I would say that the most dangerous mod is double boss, and I've done double boss dominus among others without a hassle. If the build can handle two of any boss, it can easily handle a single buffed boss.

The build can run BM very easily because you just have to toggle off Clarity and the two heralds, and bring 2 Atziri's Promises. The only mods that are potentially troublesome are:
-Minus max res (just play more cautiously, and don't do elemental-heavy bosses like Piety)
-50% regen (this is extremely deadly because you won't be able to fuel AA, and your MoM will be severely gimped)

Not even 0-regen maps are that bad, since you can just toggle Clarity off and guzzle some fast mana flasks.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Dec 15, 2014, 1:25:19 PM
Well that sounds really promising.
This is going to be my next build :D
yo like a last question from me .ive played the build for like 3 days now and im currently at lvl 70 and now i have to decide which shild to take .im running a good rare wand cause Catalyst is way to expensive on tornment. So which of your 3 shield you would consider as the best ?
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
yo like a last question from me .ive played the build for like 3 days now and im currently at lvl 70 and now i have to decide which shild to take .im running a good rare wand cause Catalyst is way to expensive on tornment. So which of your 3 shield you would consider as the best ?
I would always have a Saffell on me no matter what, since it's vital against some bosses like Piety or Shock and Horror. However, I would invest in a solid high-HP/armor tower shield, as that seems to be providing the build with amazing phys resist.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
how can your incinerate have that high range?? you dont use pro speed or?
Bayern des samma mia
"
how can your incinerate have that high range?? you dont use pro speed or?
20% quality = +40% proj speed
Skill tree = +10% proj speed

Total is 50% to proj speed.
its 8 points from the path we're following, i wonder if its worthy removing from somewhere else to get to it for the extra proj speed and dmg
Spoiler
http://prntscr.com/5hc3pi
HOLY MACARONI!!!!!

I just added a haste gem to your build and i got extra 300 dps on tooltip :DDDDD not to mention the movement speed hehehe

By the way people who doubt this build you will really feel its power when you get all the stuff it needs and i can't say more than it's amazing... didn't try aziri yet but hopefully soon...

good luck all and thanks to KUTEKITTY for this lovely enjoyable awesome superburger build.

My gear is as follows although amulet boots and gloves suckkkkkkk but doing great:

Enjoy all

K correction... Keeps saying need more mana so no game for haste :)
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Dec 15, 2014, 9:58:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info