[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

"
russiandobby wrote:
quick question, i amusing all 3 heralds right now but non of them proc at all, they only proc when i get a buff from the shrine for crit, what am i doing wrong

Do you have any ignite/freeze/shock chance from tree/items?
ow shit, i've just noticed the fact that empower affected by geofri +1 >_> i guess in perfect we can have 21+empowerlvl4+1(4)+geofri=26 oh lel
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
"
russiandobby wrote:
quick question, i amusing all 3 heralds right now but non of them proc at all, they only proc when i get a buff from the shrine for crit, what am i doing wrong

Do you have any ignite/freeze/shock chance from tree/items?

i have some ignite but not others, i guss i could get theem from tree but are the procs from heralds worth it or should i leave them alone
Gday,

quick question: why do you prefer added chaos dmg over fire pen as fifth support gem?

Cheers
kutekitteh what levels recommend on (cwdt setups etc)gems for best gameplay ?
"
HashFTW wrote:

He runs 7/9/8 for CWDT/EC/IC
"
I3lack_D_Ice wrote:
"
HashFTW wrote:

He runs 7/9/8 for CWDT/EC/IC

thanks i go to try it
BTW, is it possible to incorporate rf as a alternative end game build?
it would be really awesome if this could be uber viable.
sadly to say i dont really think it is at the moment due to the dps :/
"
fredo2185 wrote:
Do you guys run out of mana with 1-1.5k ?
Is it worth it to overcap resistances ?
IS a life/cast speed/spell dmg amulet better than atziri's foible.
I usually have 1.5k unres and I never run out. I make sure to have at least 400 mana/s regen at all times.

Overcap res is only if you want to do Ele weakenss maps.

Atziri's Foible is an OK option for mana regen purposes.

"
afclegendz wrote:
What's ur opinions on Evasion vs. Armour Shield when encountering high physical dmg mobs?

I'm running with an evasion shield (around 1k) atm because an evaded hit does not stun me. Also we got AA running which takes good care of small quick hits from trash/adds.
Looking forward to your hear your opinions, greetings
In the end, an evasion shield will result in less damage taken for harder hitters. If I had a high evasion shield, I would run that instead of my 1800 ar towershield.

"
LilCroissant wrote:
Tried Atziri 3 times so far. No matter who I save for last for the Trio, I die instantly and get terrible frame drops.

5.1k life, 4k DPS.
Bring staunch flasks, don't leave the dual striker for last, and use a granite. All I can say, really.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
russiandobby wrote:
Incinerate deals small hits, and shock or freeze is only inflicted if the damage dealt passes a certain threshold that's proportional to the health of the enemy. Therefore, it is very unlikely for Incinerate to actually shock/freeze, especially in end-game maps against high-HP enemies.

Therefore we're not using the heralds but none of them are for the procs. Also, don't use Herald of Ash, that's for attacks, not spells.

"
I3lack_D_Ice wrote:
Gday,

quick question: why do you prefer added chaos dmg over fire pen as fifth support gem?

Cheers
Atziri's Promise, and increased damage type diversity.

"
lumosnox1 wrote:
BTW, is it possible to incorporate rf as a alternative end game build?
it would be really awesome if this could be uber viable.
sadly to say i dont really think it is at the moment due to the dps :/
Non-sustainable RF is very easy to run, since Flask + Saffell already gives 89% fire resist, which a life flask can sustain.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info