[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
One big question I have is how will we heal with leech if we can't afford those super expensive unique rings you are using?

Also does the lack of chaos res hurt a lot for end game mapping?

Doryani's invitation helps with leech. You can get splitting strikes too if you find it's a problem. I've been playing the build from 75 to lvl 79 so far and it's super tanky. Your ES recovers so often and you block so often that you don't really have to worry about life that much. Thats why you have 2 seething flasks.

Chaos dmg is our weakpoint. Atziri's Promise helps with chaos resist and leech. Seething flasks of staunching help with the bleeding which also is a weakness since it goes below our energy shield sometimes.

Another line of defense is the lvl 18 Blind from BoR. I suggest getting RT but not Unwavering Stance. I don't find myself getting stunned much and the access to blind is just too good to pass up.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Last edited by mustafa2812 on Aug 25, 2015, 8:46:38 PM
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
One big question I have is how will we heal with leech if we can't afford those super expensive unique rings you are using?

Also does the lack of chaos res hurt a lot for end game mapping?

Doryani's invitation helps with leech. You can get splitting strikes too if you find it's a problem. I've been playing the build from 75 to lvl 79 so far and it's super tanky. Your ES recovers so often and you block so often that you don't really have to worry about life that much. Thats why you have 2 seething flasks.

Chaos dmg is our weakpoint. Atziri's Promise helps with chaos resist and leech. Seething flasks of staunching help with the bleeding which also is a weakness since it goes below our energy shield sometimes.

Another line of defense is the lvl 18 Blind from BoR. I suggest getting RT but not Unwavering Stance. I don't find myself getting stunned much and the access to blind is just too good to pass up.

How is it for mapping though? like 77+ map bosses and hard maps in general?
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
Is there a reason why you have Unwavering Stance but not Iron Reflexes. This feels like an oversight. We don't get the blind from BoR or the evasion. If feel like it should be either or.

EDIT: A few more questions: Why does it look like you're using Haste instead of Hatred. Shouldn't hatred give a much bigger dps boost. What is better Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice? And how do you have enough int for Herald of Thunder? Are you actually using Vaal Cyclone or just leveling it? I've started using it and it

Im shure he's using Vaal Cyclone, cuz it's on the video, and it helps to clear maps faster, and about intelligence - he uses Brute Force Solution jewel in his skill tree. And no, on the videos we see, that he uses hatred, but not haste. About herald of thunder - I wanted to ask the same question, but in my opinion, herald of thunder is better cuz of its forever aoe damage with lightning bolts, when you kill a shoked enemy.
Hey everyone!!

Finally I have returned... Needed a new Motherboard and Videocard, but my PC is back to 100% so I will be streaming and being more active on the forums now that I can actually play :D

If you guys have any questions let me know. Thank you Mustafa for helping out Lifeisshyt.

The other thing we have for leech, is Warlord's Mark. I am currently using my +1 curse Stone of lazhwar and running Warlord's Mark and Elemental Weakness/Enfeeble. Just using this to mess around since I am level 100 and I would sacrifice the 4% spell block for some more cursing.

Warlord's mark Does give Leech for ANY type of damage done to the cursed enemy.

I find the one big issue is regen'ing our health in battle. Its fine if you have a bunch of enemies to leech from at the same time, but you can still see times that ur health is still going down faster then your leeching. So I was thinking about maybe investing in Leech Speed but IDK yet.

The lack of chaos resistence isn't a big issue, but it is an inconvenience. Just gotta be on the lookout for Zombies that poison on death, or corrupting blood, or desecrated ground. Just gotta be smart about it.
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
"
SneezeGuard wrote:
Atziri question..

Hey Levy, I'm liking your build so far, got a lvl 80 mara in standard atm with legacy BoR+Aegis, non-legacy Soul Taker. I just switched to your new 2.0 build, and at lvl 80 I have 3.903 life, 766 shield, 75 block and 56 spell block. Res is capped once I buy a new rainbowstrides (currently using 8% all-res ones.) Dps is 32k w/Hatred+HoA+HoI. So far, it seems pretty indestructible.

With that out of the way..

I've never done Atziri.. I just got back to the game after over a year and want to farm normal Atziri for a while. How do I do that with your build? Do I need to level 10 more levels? I feel that 3900 life is a bit low. Don't I need about 4.5k to not be one-shot? I'm also lvling a max block incinerate char with more defense but lower damage, but if this spec can handle it, I'd rather use this char.

I'll throw my gear in here just to make sure. Would love your input. I've watched a lot of Atziri videos but I'm not all that into the mechanics of the game so I'm not sure if I'm missing something to succeed.

EDIT: My lvl 80 passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEhwSzBS0GOQkzDPcUIBRNFSAYkRm0Gj4aVSgqLYMvzDJONug8BT0PPfxAoEbXR35NRlBHUWBX4lhjXz9hIWLsZU1mVGhlaPJxhXIPcql07Xasd-V5OXrvfLt82X7igpuE2YTvhVKFe4tPjM-PmZRvl3mbap7Nn8uf36IApzCplayvrY2vp7FCvJ-9Nr6nwGbAv8GCxBXE9sbYz37RNtlh2rnaweFz4izkUenV6hjsOO0g7w7vfPAf8wbzEfPd9kj3Mvjr-6r8Sw==?accountName=SneezeGuard&characterName=Klaki

Hey man, yea 3,900 is a little low for atziri. But really its about running out of the flameblasts and stuff. So technically you can do it, but if you don't jump out, and you dont block, then your kinda in trouble.

Practice makes perfect!
Standard League
"
Mern wrote:
Hi, I am playing similiar Bor + Aegis build, but it´s quite a lot more defensive variant and I have to say that i am having problems with some of those new map bosses (malformation, village ruins, excavation - didn´t get over 80 yet...). I finished all of them but with some deaths and i am not really used to that :). So I would like to ask how is your build, that is more dps focused doing at the new map bosses?

Hey man, yea some of the new bosses are all about execution, and a lot of the newer maps have new mechanics.

Malformation - Level 76 Map
Malformation - I don't do this map. The boss is just too annoying and too easy to get 1 shot. So apparently when Piety shoots the fire beam out, you just run through her so you are on the opposite side, and just switch back and forth. So your always on the opposite side of the fire. Takes some practice.

Village Ruins - Level 79 Map
Village Ruins - Bosses get Empowered once the other dies, so you want to kill both the Dog and the Rooster as close to the same time as you can. The dog once empowered can 1 shot while charging, and the Rooster's Poison arrow and rain of arrows will be stronger, so pick your poison. Just don't let 1 die, while the other is at 50% because that is going to be a longgg fight haha.

Excavation - Level 80 Map
Excavation - I used to fear this map, now I love it. Huge map, 3 Bosses, and to top it off a separate boss room, so your party can leave prior to entering the boss room, leaving the bosses with 1 man hp.

The bosses are a Big troll guy that throws rocks, a Righteous Fire guy, and some demon archer. There is a purple text buff called "Phylactrical Link" or something. ONLY the boss with this Buff can be hit, and the buff will switch to a new target every so often.The boss with this buff will have a yellow circle on the floor, this is hard to see when it is on the Righteous Fire guy, so if you don't see the circle on the other 2, its probably on the him.

It's a big room, so you can get out of harms way for a few and get some flasks. Just careful because the demon archer will shoot flame arrows that leave burning patches on the floor which hurt, especially with Vulnerability. And the big troll will throw rocks and spawn a couple mobs from them so you can refill flasks.

The game from level 90+ really boils down to Risk/Reward. It's really not worth losing 10% experience from a death on a boss. No map drop will make it worth losing the 10%.

If you have any more questions or need some advice feel free to let me know!
Standard League
I'm thinking of skipping all the passive skills into celestial punishment and only getting elemental nodes up to amplify and speccing more defensively. Terrible idea?

Also why Slaughter instead of Cleaving? Since we have Resolute Technique isn't the accuracy from slaughter a waste?

Also are the bandit choices still the same in 2.0? Thanks!
Last edited by LifeIsShyt on Aug 27, 2015, 2:32:34 PM
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
I'm thinking of skipping all the passive skills into celestial punishment and only getting elemental nodes up to amplify and speccing more defensively. Terrible idea?

Also why Slaughter instead of Cleaving? Since we have Resolute Technique isn't the accuracy from slaughter a waste?

Also are the bandit choices still the same in 2.0? Thanks!

1) you can do that. i would still keep that jewel socket tho cause its pretty powerful. not a bad idea.

2) Slaughter because you get more damage + attack speed from those nodes + onslaught

3) Bandits I would go Oak / Kraityn / Passive or Oak (for end charge) or kraytn (for fury charge) if you want.
Standard League
Thank you for a grate build! Still I have a question - please, explain the rings, you chose. Is it fine to wear berek's grip and valako's sign together, or valako is for herald of thunder and berek's is for herald of ice? One more question, what do you think about using The Anvil as a spare for Stone of Lazhwar?
Last edited by xxanderr on Aug 28, 2015, 10:21:56 AM
I'm still confused as to why you have Unwavering Stance but not Iron Reflexes in your final tree. I have taken them the other way around. IR helps with my AR which also helps with ES with Aegis and US impedes the blind ability from BoR. Idk if being unable to be stunned is a big thing for this build. Maybe it helps with block recovery?
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info