[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

What would you choose between:
-18% attack speed
-jewel slot and 20 strength
-14% max life and 3% increase in strength of auras

Not sure which one to go for in passive tree, both will cost same amount of passive points.

Thanks!
online now! come chill!

@lifeisshyt idk, either the attack speed or jewel imo. but yes I had that same decision. if u have a good jewel that can close the difference then go with the jweel
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
bump
Standard League
Have you thought about running conductivity instead of warlord's mark?
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

I think that if we were running any offensive curse it would be elemental weakness because we deal damage of all 3 elements, not just lightning, and the quality bonus is really good.

Without Warlord's Mark, our only leech comes from the belt. I personally don't think that's good enough.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

I think that if we were running any offensive curse it would be elemental weakness because we deal damage of all 3 elements, not just lightning, and the quality bonus is really good.

Without Warlord's Mark, our only leech comes from the belt. I personally don't think that's good enough.

I used to use conductivity exclusively. The quality is really good. Now with the leech change I got warlords mark. Recently I have been wearing my +1 curse stone of lazhwar and running my boots with 'curse on hit > Recokoning > Warlords Mark > Enfeeble / Elemental Weakness / Conductivity
Standard League
Build is fun and good but some boss hits are just insane.

with 4.1k+ life, max block and 8k armor I still get 1 shot by residence map dominus.
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

with 4.1k+ life, max block and 8k armor I still get 1 shot by residence map dominus.

Yea, the weakness of the build is the Big Hits. With 4.1k life and 900 es thats like 5k hp, and anything else higher then that with 1 hit will kill you if you don't block it.

If your leveling, I recommend staying clear of the following bosses:

Dominus - Palace or Residence (Residence is a lot easier, but 1 Boss is not worth 10% XP)

Vaal Oversoul - Maze or Atziri

Be careful for Nemesis Mod (Voltile Ice Blood / Flame Blood / Storm Blood) On death, the mob will blow up for about 2k or something, that gets worse with +% Damage Mods on the map.
Standard League
"
levy42088 wrote:
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

Yea, the weakness of the build is the Big Hits. With 4.1k life and 900 es thats like 5k hp, and anything else higher then that with 1 hit will kill you if you don't block it.

Dominus - Palace or Residence (Residence is a lot easier, but 1 Boss is not worth 10% XP)

Be careful for Nemesis Mod (Voltile Ice Blood / Flame Blood / Storm Blood) On death, the mob will blow up for about 2k or something, that gets worse with +% Damage Mods on the map.

Yeah I agree. Everything else so far seems like a breeze.

Also a question is since it's weak vs Vaal Oversoul, would this build be able to do atziri? If so, and you ever get a chance to upload an atziri video, that would be great. Thanks
Last edited by LifeIsShyt on Sep 2, 2015, 5:02:45 AM
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

Yeah I agree. Everything else so far seems like a breeze.

Also a question is since it's weak vs Vaal Oversoul, would this build be able to do atziri? If so, and you ever get a chance to upload an atziri video, that would be great. Thanks

Hey yea of course this can do atziri. Ill upload one when I get a chance although I might have it somewhere. Atziri is just about the technique and strategy, and the block and hp covers up some mistakes.
Standard League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info