[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

Why not using flame golem??
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
I'm still confused as to why you have Unwavering Stance but not Iron Reflexes in your final tree. I have taken them the other way around. IR helps with my AR which also helps with ES with Aegis and US impedes the blind ability from BoR. Idk if being unable to be stunned is a big thing for this build. Maybe it helps with block recovery?

You can do what ur doing. The only reason i took unwavering in the end is because im level 100. but i would not take it because if you have unwavering stance your blind does nothing.
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
"
Falafas wrote:
Why not using flame golem??

No freaking room :(
Standard League
"
xxanderr wrote:
Thank you for a grate build! Still I have a question - please, explain the rings, you chose. Is it fine to wear berek's grip and valako's sign together, or valako is for herald of thunder and berek's is for herald of ice? One more question, what do you think about using The Anvil as a spare for Stone of Lazhwar?

The rings are one or the other for me. Since we have such little places to get resistances from, one of our rings has to be rare with lots of resistances. And then hopefuilly valikos ring will cap u with the lightning res. Don't use bereks grip anymore. i realized that the ring says "1% life regen against FROZEN enemies" I always thought it was "chilled" so really I was never getting the life regen... So right now im using valakos sign, and then for Temp Chains map i use that Moonclasp ring that reduces temp chains.
Standard League
"
Radagastt wrote:
any chance of a point break down for leveling? maybe 20 points at a time?

^^
I'm having trouble vs hard map bosses like torture chamber. Right now lvl 79 max allres with 3.5k+ hp but the laser almost one shots me and the totems hurt like hell also. Any advice?
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
I'm having trouble vs hard map bosses like torture chamber. Right now lvl 79 max allres with 3.5k+ hp but the laser almost one shots me and the totems hurt like hell also. Any advice?

Yea only way is to either get the strategy down, or kill it before it does them beam. which we can do with 1 man hp. Remember if a map has a seperate boss room, if everyone else LEAVES BEFORE someone goes into the boss room, it will only tag the boss for 1 man hp. If someone goes in with 5 people still in the map, and they leave, then your there solo'ing a 5 man hp boss -_-.

But yea avoid that map if u can. its always been rough
Standard League
"
levy42088 wrote:
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

Yea only way is to either get the strategy down, or kill it before it does them beam. which we can do with 1 man hp. Remember if a map has a seperate boss room, if everyone else LEAVES BEFORE someone goes into the boss room, it will only tag the boss for 1 man hp. If someone goes in with 5 people still in the map, and they leave, then your there solo'ing a 5 man hp boss -_-.

But yea avoid that map if u can. its always been rough

Thanks a lot! What about Piety at the lvl 77 shrine map? I haven't tried her yet but if she's equally as hard as torture chamber boss I might avoid her entirely.
shes super easy. academy = easy also
Standard League
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

actually torture chamber boss is easy - just hide behind those pillars, don't kill trash and wait for the beam before you start to kill her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info