[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

bump online
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Hi,

been trying your build and so far is great. But, i've got a noob question, how do u still use leap and static strike when u have 100% mana reserve. That was what i notice in ur vids, u still could use leap and static strike even when u have 100% mana reserve
"
breadpit wrote:
Hi,

been trying your build and so far is great. But, i've got a noob question, how do u still use leap and static strike when u have 100% mana reserve. That was what i notice in ur vids, u still could use leap and static strike even when u have 100% mana reserve

Hey Breadpit,

I am able to use Melee Abilities even if I don't have the required mana because of my Soul Taker Axe.

Otherwise, I would need to link blood magic (Gem) to both gems.
Leapslam > Blood Magic (Gem) > Faster Attacks
Static Strike > Physical to Lightning > Multi strike > Blood Magic (Gem)

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, My PC died again on me again Tuesday morning.. I'mma be out of PoE for a few days at least :(
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Atziri question..

Hey Levy, I'm liking your build so far, got a lvl 80 mara in standard atm with legacy BoR+Aegis, non-legacy Soul Taker. I just switched to your new 2.0 build, and at lvl 80 I have 3.903 life, 766 shield, 75 block and 56 spell block. Res is capped once I buy a new rainbowstrides (currently using 8% all-res ones.) Dps is 32k w/Hatred+HoA+HoI. So far, it seems pretty indestructible.

With that out of the way..

I've never done Atziri.. I just got back to the game after over a year and want to farm normal Atziri for a while. How do I do that with your build? Do I need to level 10 more levels? I feel that 3900 life is a bit low. Don't I need about 4.5k to not be one-shot? I'm also lvling a max block incinerate char with more defense but lower damage, but if this spec can handle it, I'd rather use this char.

I'll throw my gear in here just to make sure. Would love your input. I've watched a lot of Atziri videos but I'm not all that into the mechanics of the game so I'm not sure if I'm missing something to succeed.

EDIT: My lvl 80 passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEhwSzBS0GOQkzDPcUIBRNFSAYkRm0Gj4aVSgqLYMvzDJONug8BT0PPfxAoEbXR35NRlBHUWBX4lhjXz9hIWLsZU1mVGhlaPJxhXIPcql07Xasd-V5OXrvfLt82X7igpuE2YTvhVKFe4tPjM-PmZRvl3mbap7Nn8uf36IApzCplayvrY2vp7FCvJ-9Nr6nwGbAv8GCxBXE9sbYz37RNtlh2rnaweFz4izkUenV6hjsOO0g7w7vfPAf8wbzEfPd9kj3Mvjr-6r8Sw==?accountName=SneezeGuard&characterName=Klaki

Last edited by SneezeGuard on Aug 20, 2015, 5:47:58 PM
Hi, I am playing similiar Bor + Aegis build, but it´s quite a lot more defensive variant and I have to say that i am having problems with some of those new map bosses (malformation, village ruins, excavation - didn´t get over 80 yet...). I finished all of them but with some deaths and i am not really used to that :). So I would like to ask how is your build, that is more dps focused doing at the new map bosses?
Thank you for a grate build! Still I have a question - please, explain the purpose of the rings, you chose.
any chance of a point break down for leveling? maybe 20 points at a time?
Is there a reason why you have Unwavering Stance but not Iron Reflexes. This feels like an oversight. We don't get the blind from BoR or the evasion. If feel like it should be either or.

EDIT: A few more questions: Why does it look like you're using Haste instead of Hatred. Shouldn't hatred give a much bigger dps boost. What is better Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice? And how do you have enough int for Herald of Thunder? Are you actually using Vaal Cyclone or just leveling it? I've started using it and it
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Last edited by mustafa2812 on Aug 24, 2015, 2:00:51 AM
Hey tried this out and its as far the best build that also is fun to use,since i like being tanky,but i used Scion purely for aesthetic and 'easy to level' reasons.Now i read some of the others comments i see being far left behind with my dps.Should i reroll a marauder just for the dps boost?Currently sitting at 32k dps tooltip (ofcourse most gems are level 18-19 without any quality

Gear:
Spoiler

still trying to recolour my aegis(or wait until i get a legacy) to switch out the unset ring for more dps

and my skilltree (tried to figure out another way for more dps nodes but i dont havy any regrets)lol

Any suggestions?I mostly play for fun anyway but seeing a lower dps sitting at level 84 is a bit frustrating,since im sure this wouldn't be enough to beat atziri,75-79maps are no problem,just try to avoid chaos damage bosses as much as possible and its easy to go:P
One big question I have is how will we heal with leech if we can't afford those super expensive unique rings you are using?

Also does the lack of chaos res hurt a lot for end game mapping?
Last edited by LifeIsShyt on Aug 25, 2015, 8:50:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info